It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Will I know there is something out there my twin sister and i saw 3 flying objects darting in and out of pine trees. It was about 9 at night and we were walking home from late night shopping, this happened when we were 17 I'm now 55 and i have never forgotten it. But the story I would like to tell is about my older sister and her husband. My sister has had bad asthma for years but when she was in her 30's she had a very bad attack and her husband rushed her to hospital, they lived down a straight that went from one town to the next of about 5 miles this was in New Zealand. On there way home after 3 hours at the hospital Darryl was driving back home and all of a sudden there was a light ahead of them, there was anyone else on the road in the wee hours of the morning, this light started getting closer and closer but it was hovering down the road,my sister and brother inlaw # themselves as the craft started getting higher until it was hovering over their car. All the lights went out and the car stopped dead. My sister said it just hovered over them for about 5 mins. She said it felt like they were watching them then all of a sudden it flew straight up into the sky and disappeared.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
because earth is very important to the whole solar system I think. With all the stuff i have read on this to me we are the ones with everything, heart body and soul. I reckon that we are all qurinteened and in a big big bubble so our germs can't get into space and kill everything.We might be intellegent but boy can we be dumb and stupid when it comes to the earth, destroying it, polluting it,killing everyones souls because of hate, war, greed. Mother nature won't let us destroy the earth she will destroy us first. This is just my thoughts and sometimes dreams that I have.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes
reply to post by topdog30

Because we are the most brilliant thing in the whole universe! Didn't you know?

You're completely right, why would they be coming here. We're probably the joke of the universe if anything...

Oh I think Earth is quite a topic, actually. As Bob Dean said; How do you explain to people, that Earth is one of the finest Zoo's in the Universe, and, an ongoing hybrid-experiment.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

DEEP SPACE UFOS ALREADY HERE?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a26366b1dbc6.jpg[/atsimg]
UFO sighting, Hamburg Germany 1697

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3eb3fc25284.jpg[/atsimg]
Enormous UFO at e Auriga (Google Sky)

Click here to see monster cross-cut UFO mothership at Sirius

They're not just coming; apparently they're here and have been here for quite some time.
I found UFOs while examining aerial photography of prehistoric rock art sites using Google Earth, then traced them into deep space using Google Sky. I'm compiling my findings on the website AncientFuture.info here. Report linking secret bases, ancient sites, and UFOs is in the works.

UFO seen by many in Hamburg Germany in 1697 had a distinctive cross-cut form remarkably similar to that found in current imagery of e Auriga and Sirius. There are numerous black spot UFOs which can be observed today in aerials south of Area 51. Also, the object in the sky at far right might be a mournful moon, or a mushroom-shaped UFO which is also common in deep space photography. These are motherships; if you zoom in, you can see smaller Y-shaped ships and other craft/plasma objects inside. The image on the AncientFuture.info homepage shows flaming spheroid UFOs shooting out of the mouth of a large sea-urchin-shaped object.

I encountered someone on the internet wondering if these aliens were responsible for XBox, which has this form as the logo!

edit on 10-12-2010 by keyseeker because: add info

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Mayans again? Not the Mayan stuff again! Three objects coming toward the world, there are hundreds every hour.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

i emailed SETI's senior astronomer Seth Shostak and he said this was all nonsense and was not a real story...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

Thanks for checking it out. It is comforting to know.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
check out this link NASA UFO SIGHTINGS www.youtube.com...

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join