It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Organization MIB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think this may an interesting topic for discussion. Over the last couple of weeks I have been reading posts about several different races of aliens. I have also seen discussions about abduction cases and how intrusive the different races tend to be. Some of the races have even been labeled "Good", or "Evil". My question pertains to the secretive groups that police the alien activity (MIB if you will).

1. Since crash sites have been seen all over the globe and not just in the United States, do you think that this group is unique to the United States or more like NATO in that many nations are involved. If the later is the case, how does this group operate in the light of recent governmental differences between nations?

2. How does a nation become worthy of being in this agency if they are not even members of NATO and how would it work with the religious differences on the ideas of peace. Let me be a little more descriptive on this question. Do you think that nations that are in religious upheaval against their neighbors and others would even be considered for the agencies due to their turbulent backgrounds?

3. How would a war or dispute between nations within this group effect the organizations ability to follow out its duties when you would be working besides a so called enemy?

4. Would this agency create almost a nation in itself realizing that wars between nations are petty compared to the larger picture that they have become aware of. If this is the case, why do you think that this agency is still secret among us and most government employees considering that if we also knew the larger picture it may actually end disputes between nations or at least lessen them? It seems to me that if this was known, we could take money from war efforts with other nations and move it towards advancing technology and weapons to try to advance to the level of our galactic neighbors. The only advantage to being so secretive would be to hide technology from aliens that abduct people. This way we do not know the informtion, therefore we cannot spill our guts and let them know how advanced we are.

5. If the only reason that a war between us and the aliens has not broke out is becuase they think we are no threat to them due to our primative technology, what if they found out that behind the scenes we actually are close? Do you think they would advance on us?

Just a few questions I find interesting. I hope you do too.

Kata.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Every single one of your questions have the same answer I'm afraid..

1) There is no secret society that governs the Alien races.
2) There is no secret society that governs the Alien races.
3) There is no secret society that governs the Alien races.
4) There is no secret society that governs the Alien races.
5) There is no secret society that governs the Alien races.

Every single one of your questions in fact points out the flaws and poor thinking of a UFO/ET conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'd like to add that my beliefs of UFO/ET's are infact very persuable. I beleive there are infact aliens, and they may, or may not have visited earth. But to go as far as to say they visit here all the time, and theres someone a huge cover up between all the nations in the world that are constantly at war, and while all this is going on theres a greater war in space between several alien races...

come on..

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

My question pertains to the secretive groups that police the alien activity (MIB if you will).

What facts or sources do you have to support that this "alien police force" even exists?

Since crash sites have been seen all over the globe and not just in the United States, do you think that this group is unique to the United States or more like NATO in that many nations are involved.

You see, most of these conspiracy theories originate from the United States. Have you heard any other country talk about these MIBs?

If the later is the case, how does this group operate in the light of recent governmental differences between nations?

How would we know? Just like asking "How does the Illuminati work"...

How does a nation become worthy of being in this agency if they are not even members of NATO and how would it work with the religious differences on the ideas of peace.

Assuming this agency exist, do you think the aliens from all corners of the universe care about one or two religions on one little planet?

How would a war or dispute between nations within this group effect the organizations ability to follow out its duties when you would be working besides a so called enemy?

Do you think exactly all Jews hate exactly all Muslims?

If this is the case, why do you think that this agency is still secret among us and most government employees considering that if we also knew the larger picture it may actually end disputes between nations or at least lessen them?

Because some nations gain money on other nations suffering. In order for someone to be rich, someone must be poor. That's the way the market works today. Why should anybody live equally?

It seems to me that if this was known, we could take money from war efforts with other nations and move it towards advancing technology and weapons to try to advance to the level of our galactic neighbors.

War and misery for some means money and development for others. That's how the world must be like. There is no other way. You are not human if you think about the world. Ignorance is strenght. War is peace. Slavery is freedom.

The only advantage to being so secretive would be to hide technology from aliens that abduct people. This way we do not know the informtion, therefore we cannot spill our guts and let them know how advanced we are.

If the press said that the world was going to end tomorrow, how would the world react? Same thing.

If the only reason that a war between us and the aliens has not broke out is becuase they think we are no threat to them due to our primative technology, what if they found out that behind the scenes we actually are close? Do you think they would advance on us?

I don't know why the aliens should be anything else than:
A) Friendly, spiritual, peaceful. Use tech for good and justice.
B) Evil. All hating, super-smash-monkey-dash-invading slimy bugs.
C) Scientific. Ignoring humans. Don't want to stir up fear among the "cattle".

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Because some nations gain money on other nations suffering. In order for someone to be rich, someone must be poor. That's the way the market works today. Why should anybody live equally?

War and misery for some means money and development for others. That's how the world must be like. There is no other way. You are not human if you think about the world. Ignorance is strenght. War is peace. Slavery is freedom

Where the hell do you get these ideas from? Of course everyone should be equal, equality = prosperity = unity = More Productive.

You ideals would be better suited in more Stalinist-Communist state than the world today.

I think it's natural to have concern for the world, and to care for your fellow man. We will never ever develope as a species until we are all united and have got rid of things like tribal warfare, hunger, poverty and most importantly inequality. Look at what happened to the Soviet Union. Look at the state of Russia today?? It's still in a big mess and will take a lot of sorting out.

Ignorance doesn't help as if you just choose to ignore something or treat it as if it doesn't exist you're only perpetuating the problem and making it worse.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi RX84,

You raise good question on all of my questions LOL. I am not infact saying that I entirely believe that the MIB or the police force actually exists. I am saying "What if" and if it did exist how would you answer the questions. I afterall do have slightly more proof than you do. The simple fact that several people claim they have seen them in different situations is more than your simply saying that it is not true. I hope I am not being rude, but what proof do you have that it doesn't exist? If you do have proof, by all means let me know because if they don't I have wasted a lot of time reading threads here. I am only asking question based on threads that have been posted here and if I cannot expand on these ideas, what is the point of this site? I realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I will leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Q.1 Since crash sites have been seen all over the globe and not just in the United States, do you think that this group is unique to the United States or more like NATO in that many nations are involved. If the later is the case, how does this group operate in the light of recent governmental differences between nations?

A.1 We don't really have enough evidence to suggest if the MIB exist and whether they're an organization/collective of people or even government agents. I think if it were to exist any conflict or disagreement between nations wouldn't impact on the 'MIB'. Their concern wouldn't be anything terrestrial such as conflict but rather extra-terrestrial.

Q.2 How does a nation become worthy of being in this agency if they are not even members of NATO and how would it work with the religious differences on the ideas of peace. Let me be a little more descriptive on this question. Do you think that nations that are in religious upheaval against their neighbors and others would even be considered for the agencies due to their turbulent backgrounds?

A.2 Well i'd assume that it would something similar to the security council in the UN where a select few nations are the 'elite' so to speak. Unless some country had a flurry of recovered E.T or crafts or something like that then maybe they could budge their way in and have more influence. Regardless of whether they're in NATO. Again i'd speculate that anything terrestrial such as religious upheavals or anything like that wouldn't have a bearing.

Q.3 How would a war or dispute between nations within this group effect the organizations ability to follow out its duties when you would be working besides a so called enemy?

A.3 Again who knows, probably would still work side by side for the 'greater good.

Q.4 Would this agency create almost a nation in itself realizing that wars between nations are petty compared to the larger picture that they have become aware of. If this is the case, why do you think that this agency is still secret among us and most government employees considering that if we also knew the larger picture it may actually end disputes between nations or at least lessen them? It seems to me that if this was known, we could take money from war efforts with other nations and move it towards advancing technology and weapons to try to advance to the level of our galactic neighbors. The only advantage to being so secretive would be to hide technology from aliens that abduct people. This way we do not know the informtion, therefore we cannot spill our guts and let them know how advanced we are.

A.4 I wouldn't say it would be a nation, but rather a council or alliance. If we knew the 'truth' whatever that may be, then eventually international conflicts would decrease even subside. Our technology at the moment is enough to defend ourselves with, although conceivable there's be a new kind of space race between nations to advance space travel and at least be on par with the E.T's. To be honest it wouldn't matter if the average civilian knew the type of things we'd develope as the only people who'd really know the secretive knowledge is the Military and Government. They could probably see how advanced we were anyway, without needing to abduct 'Johnny Mathison' from Vermont, Tennesse or wherever. That would be especially if we started to build spacestations, moonbases, ships or even 'spaceports'!

Q.5 If the only reason that a war between us and the aliens has not broke out is becuase they think we are no threat to them due to our primative technology, what if they found out that behind the scenes we actually are close? Do you think they would advance on us?

A.5 Our technology is not primitive, it may not be as advanced as theirs but definitely not primitive. We'd be no threat to them on their worlds or in space as our space travel technology is #e and still in the stone age. The only place we could of a threat to them is on Earth or somewhere that's in close proximity to it, such as the Moon. If they found out that we were getting close to interstellar travel then maybe they would attack but that would be pointless and it would only end in them suffering huge losses.

I know this is heavy speculation but that's all we can do at the moment. Still there's nothing wrong in speculating curiousity is only natural to humans anyway, it's the only we learn. Anyway i hope i answered at least some of your questions and maybe gave you an idea on how things could turn out if indeed your questions were fact.

new topics

top topics

join