It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why pick me for a 'nude' security scan?: Ex-Baywatch star claims airport staff were leering at her

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by earthdude

pretty much destroys her argument, right?

she poses in a magazine most often held up with one hand and then complains when someone is ogling her?

Nobody's even asked how the press picked this up. Want to know how?

Her publicist had to have notified the press. Otherwise, like the rest of her career post Baywatch, it would have gone unnoticed.

That is the most retarded logic ever. Because she once took some nude photos nearly two decades ago she should be fine with men ogling her any #ing time they feel like? Yeah this level of intelligence is indicative of this website's administration.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I am pretty sure we have several posters in this thread who have no CLUE what you mean by choice. Their posts prove that. It disgusts me that some people apparently find the inexcusable behavior of the TSA (unprofessional) acceptable just because 15 yrs ago she posed for Playboy. WHAT!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Joehio

you're right. she doesn't want anyone to look at her

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

The Daily Mail is notorious here in the UK for printing stories based upon half-truths, and have an agenda-driven bias in their reports.

They tend to frown upon anything that remotely goes against their ''white, Anglo-Saxon Protestant'' middle-class slant, and are similar to many Americans who bang on about ''freedom'', while objecting to anybody else's freedom that goes against their own narrow worldview.

The Daily Mail is big on libertarian, anti-government philosophy when it suits them, which is probably why they highlight any funny business in the TSA screening process.

Rest assured, if they could sell more papers by printing an article that displayed the opposite viewpoint, then they would.

she poses in a magazine most often held up with one hand

LOL.

edit on 8-12-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Also, please read the article, folks. She was there with her family. I am quite sure her son was NOT present during her Playboy shoot.

Here is another link to the story,

LINK NYPOST

I was simply looking for other sources of this story to try and verify Crackeurs claim this is a publicity stunt to revive her career. But the above article gave me the source for the "typical terrorist" quote. Donna herself. Gee, this may generate more publicity that she bargained for, with this type of explosive (of course pun intended) statement:

D'Errico added that her boyfriend, president of Merv Griffin Entertainment Roy J. Bank, who was also clearing security and sporting a light beard at the time, "looks more like a terrorist than either I or my son do, and he went through security with no problems."

Read more: www.nypost.com...

So she is saying it should have been her "more like a terrorist" boyfriend, who is, what's that? President of a giant Hollywood media conglomeration? I guess when you are hooking up with someone like that, you NEED to resort to cheap TSA like tactics like this.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is Donna now

I notice that the mail chose to use a very old picture of her when she was still very scan worthy.

I mean don't get me wrong she's still quite scannable, but no more then any other mildly attractive middle aged woman with horrible fake breasts

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You are beautiful, and you never know you would probably be singled out for that because you are a pretty woman. This is abuse and borders on perversion. I really think this is just part of the plan to get people to accept the iris scanners in the future. maybe even some form of micro chip implanted for those who want to fly? I don't know but this just seems like something leading up to another serious invasion of our bodies.

Also I was at one time friends with MC...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
She also chose to think that the TSA agents were "oggling" her.

We have zero evidence one way or another. We have peoples opinions, nothing more.

Until there is some form of evidence is presented, I'm with Crakeur, just another case of attention whorism.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

So because she makes money modeling, she should be willing to let men look at her naked anytime with nothing but a smile on her face? Especially in a public place like an airport with a bunch of fat retarded double digit IQ TSA workers licking their fingers? And seriously, it's kind of scary that you took the time to find those pictures and post them.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Joehio

What does this prove? So because she makes her living off of taking very controlled (hair makeup etc, lighting and photoshop, lots of gussying up, closed sets, familiar photogs, her agents or handlers with her for support etc) pictures, she should have no problem when TSA goons attempt to do the same?

Yet another misogynistic pov from ATS. Give me a break.

When we fly often times we dress down, no makeup, etc we dont look our best. I assure you she was primped out to the max during all of those pictures you linked. Not sure she went to those lenghths for the TSA goons.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Oh I know all about the Daily Mails foul reputation. I have linked several other sources for the story. I just went with Daily Mail because they had BayWatch in the title, I figured more people would recognize her from that show than Playboy or her marriage to Nikki Sixx.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joehio
And seriously, it's kind of scary that you took the time to find those pictures and post them.

Seriously, you put her name and a search engine choosing image search and hit enter. 12 seconds, tops.

She was hot then, she still is. The lady in the wheelchair was hot. Sue me, I'm a swine.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Joehio

she was never naked. the scan shows contours, not nipples

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Those are some great pictures of Donna, I was asked to pose as a Playmate Centerfold at one point in my life and now all these years later I really wish I had because it is afterall art, 5 babies and 50 lbs, later my art has gone downhill, I sometimes think it would have been like capturing my best. At the time or even if I had it to do all over again I would have to say no because I just could'nt bear my Father, uncles, brother seeing me naked.

I believe that this happened to Donna, and it is a sad truth about the indignation we all face at the hands of HS and their disrespect for us.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

You are beautiful, and you never know you would probably be singled out for that because you are a pretty woman. This is abuse and borders on perversion. I really think this is just part of the plan to get people to accept the iris scanners in the future. maybe even some form of micro chip implanted for those who want to fly? I don't know but this just seems like something leading up to another serious invasion of our bodies.

Also I was at one time friends with MC...
You make me blush Antar. Thank you for the nice compliment. I am so jellus you were friends of MC, I named my oldest sone after one of the band members! (I know so dorky but my kid loves it.)

Did you see my post where I linked to Fergies article? I think the DailyMail is in on the plan to persuade people to just go ahead and get the scan over with it is easier. Ugh, humans and their neverending quest for easy.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Also, please read the article, folks. She was there with her family. I am quite sure her son was NOT present during her Playboy shoot.

I am quite sure her son was NOT in view of the body scan image too.

You are just mad because a woman has made a claim against a man. Thats all you usually need to determine that the man or men are guilty.

I think its pretty conceited of her to think these men was staring at her out of everybody in the usually long lines or that anybody actually remembered who the hell she was (I still don't recognize her). I think its laughable that she doesn't understand why she got scanned and her husband, who looks like a typical terroists, got through.

Maybe we should be pissed at her for suggesting those who look like typical terroists should be scanned while the washed up, attention starved actors should be treated like A listers. After all we get pissed when Republicans refer to some as looking like a typical terroists.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Yuck !

What's going on with her legs ?!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Joehio

Picked the wrong job to get skiddish when people see her naked....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
listen, she was hot, she still is. All I'm saying is that she's not the only woman, or man, to suffer the scan and she's certainly not ther first actress or the second playboy model.

She is, however, one of the first to have her publicist spread the word that she was upset.

What I find odd is that she even talked about how her husband looks like a terrorist.

Really, so it's wrong for men to want to ogle her but it's ok to paint a picture of all terrorists looking the same?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

How sure are you her kid didnt have to see it, or that others were not watching her go through? I linked to Fergie going through, other people are CLEARLY able to watch. How do you know all you are saying?

And so what if I am siding with the female in this story? My fellow ATSers might think I had been replaced if I didn't assume my usual position, as online avenger of wronged women!

Plus, I have no reason to doubt her word.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join