It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: Bull, but not BS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Thats the beauty of this bastardry its conducted remotely,or via sattelite or in the magical realms there is no proof making it the perfect crime all there is is the experiences of people like myself who have been on the recieving end.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
way to troll this thread both of you. This thread is on a very interesting subject yet you two seem to be ruining it now.

I would like to see some more posts on the original topic, the information so far has been useful

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Thank you.. That's all i was asking for...

So they don't need the chip? Is there something in people that make some more susceptible to others? E.g. Bi Polar disorders allow the ray/beam (right?) in..

As the OP was saying, John Hinkley IMO was a brainwashed hitman.. He was certified insane but i dunno if it was before or after the murder.. I always thought that whole "Obsessed with Jodie Foster" thing was a little fishy too

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nutz
Can u prove that Hinkley was a hitman?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I also thought the guy that shot and killed Robert Kennedy was odd, too..

He wrote in a journal "Robert Kennedy must die before june 5 1968" and "Robert Kennedy must be assassinated" a bunch of times, but the guy didn't even remember it happening..

And, even if he did do it, they had him executed 6 days later... It's hard to get an Overnight Delivery from Amazon.com in 6 days, let alone fill all the paperwork and have an execution ready in this day n age...

PROOF- Sirhan Sirhan
you can dig more if you would like, but there is a LEGIT website

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Many posters have a confusion about psychotronic warfare and microwave harrassment and mind control.Psychotronic warfare and microwave harrassment occurs to certain people that fall foul of the powers that be for example they try to expose corruption,develop spiritual abilities or powers not under the powers that bes control or whom in some other way cause tptb to fear them or consider them a threat.The objectives here are to drive the person insane and/or cause them to cease to be a functioning member of society through the loss of their job,friends,family etc or to drive them to suicide.Some crews do have occult capabilities and may try to break down the principalities and powers within to cause the person to submit their free will and act out demented storylines,however this is not mind control persay but merely one methodology to get the person to inflict self harm.

Mind control does require one on one interaction with a programmer usually an evil psychiatrist that will destroy the subjects personality and replace it with several alter alternative personalities as well as triggers etc such as in the movie the Manchurian candidate.

In my opinion Lennons killer was a schizophreic that acted out his voices commands so possibly under the influence of evil spirits but not human control as I dont think there was much more than very basic capabilities 30 years ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

My bad i confused Hinkley with Mark David Chapman...

HInkley tried shooting Regan
Chapman shot and killed Lennon

It's funny you mention 'evil spirits' mentioning CHAPMAN because He worked successfully at the YMCA with Vietnamese refugees at a resettlement camp at Fort Chaffee in Arkansas

Fort Chaffee is supposedly one of the most haunted places in US..

He had no documented problems (except a little drug use; but to be fair, it was the 60's) before becoming a guard there..
Is it possible that he was possessed?
I dunno if i believe this possibility but it's definitely something worth looking into..

PROOF - Mark Chapman worked at Fort Chaffee

To say it's haunted or not is speculative, we would have to go check it out ourselves...........................
edit on 11-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Cau prove Hinkley was a hitman, yes or no ???

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i always wondered about Hinkley. I just want proof he was a hitman.. and ofcourse from a LEGIT site, not a fake blog...fake child picturs,fake military dressed in the 50 era clothing.. na !!! all fake. I need a video to look at. with all the "HOLLYWOOD" effects thrown in !!!.. A picure says a thousand words !!! not a video..

I want to see proof that Hinkley was a hitman, perhaps you got the info from a fake blogger !!!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Possessed not necessarily but a schizophrenic that acted out the voices instructions,yes I believe there are evil spirits out there that like to cause mayhem,Son of Sam killed people because a dog told him too,I too have been lectured by barking dogs something out there has the ability to modify sound before it gets to your ears or talk through animals in my case usually the 'talking' dog was issuing death threats etc,then theres the women that drowned her kids in the bath because the voices convinced her this planet was so bad it would be merciful to kill them.I also belive that Timothy Mc Veigh had some interface with the religious right and the evil spirits in league with it.

If your looking for possession try Martin Bryant responsible for the Port Arthur massacre

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I will definitely check it out Thanks

I think it might be true because he didn't seem to have any problems before he started working there..

this is from his Wiki page :

n 1971, Chapman professed to become a Christian, and distributed Biblical tracts. He met his first girlfriend, another professing Christian named Jessica Blankenship. He began work as a YMCA summer camp counselor; he was very popular with the children, who nicknamed him "Nemo". He won an award for Outstanding Counselor and was made assistant director.[3][4] Those who knew him in the caretaking professions unanimously called him an outstanding worker.

Chapman Wiki

He seemed like a pretty good guy, but after that a friend recommended Catcher in the Rye and anyone that watches South Park knows that book makes you want to kill John Lennon

All jokes aside, he seemed normal until he started working at Fort Chaffee..

Fort Chaffee served as a POW camp in WWII, housing 3000 German prisoners of war.

Maybe, it was a combination of spirits and human interference?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Freak on this !!!

Masonic hospitals acquire babies for experimentation by offering services to low-income earners and fabricate infant mortality or manipulate mother to relinquish baby while she's heavily drugged.

-preemies are HIGHLY dissociative due to being ultra-sensitive in myriad ways to the onslaught of the invasive environment; even a simple sheet can bruise them. The programmer offers hypnotic 'cooing' in the preemies dissociative state.
-newborns are taught obediance by placing tape over their mouths and told repeatedly 'no' with index finger gesturing; approval is received for not crying.
-@ 18 mnths the 'love bombing' ceases and the bay's CAGED.
-senses are then over-whelmed: smell - bay's excrement, ammonia, rotting food
sound - chanting, banging, rock music, electric hum, ultra-sonic stimulation
orientation - child is spun, made to feel it's going to fall, deprived of sleep, drugged, ECT, starved, cold, naked.
-after 42 -72 hours of suffering, the trusted caregiver of the last 18 mnths is re-introduced only to show his/her most vicious nature (brutal rape is common)
-the mind is split, the core is severed, and that which the Creator provided is now buried deep and barriered with as many splits as desired/required so that the light of their spirit appears snuffed out forever.
-now the victim will enact the drama throughout their life of not wanting anyone/thing to compromise the purity of their core that's been unnurtured most their life; hence the immense difficulty in receiving let alone wanting or seeking deprogramming therapy.

www.entheogen.com...
edit on Sun Dec 12 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NSSherlock

I don't doubt that happening; but they already have Social Services which pretty much does it legally......

These bastards come out and take kids out of functional homes and give them to people that aren't held accountable and they never come out to check on the kids...

I'm sure more than a few have "fallen between the cracks" so to say

I also dated a girl that was pretty much experimented on and somewhere along the way was raped by the doctor but she refused to seek help.. I tried and tried but that girl was impossible to make happy and if only she would talk to someone it might've helped her, but i highly doubt she will ever be able to have a normal boyfriend or even life for that matter
edit on 11-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: pers. story

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hell No, I cant prove !!! Take for whats its worth !!!

13 Illuminati bloodlines
Basic trauma-based techniques developed in:
German, Scottish, Italian and English families.
(back to ancient Egypt/Babylon)
Nazi's studied ancient Egyptian texts in their mind-control research.
British MI-6 used programmed trauma-based MPD (DID) agents in WWI.
Long before 20th century, Germany, France, Belgium used trauma-based mind-control.
Joseph Mengele @ Kaiser Wilhelm medical institute in Berlin tortured 1,000's of twins and 1,000's of non-twin victims.
Washington has classified Nazi research as above TOP SECRET/COSMIC; security clearance is "C3" or "MJ".
All with such clearance directly linked to Illuminati.
Suitland Annex in D.C.; vault after vault underground.
Now, little paper trail; Monarch slaves with photographic memories courier info.

Suggested reading: The Control of Candy Jones - Hypnotism and the C.I.A. by Donald Bain.

Illuminati is in massive damage control mode; enlisting Hollywood and media in campaign called False Memory Syndrome ("spin-drome").
FMS foundation located @ 341 Market St., Suite 130, Philadelphia, PA, 19104; original founders - Dr.'s of U. of Penn. that practiced Satanic rituals.
Advisory board members Ralph underwager, Ph. D, and Hollida Wakefield, M.A.,
publicly supported pedophilia in Dutch magazine 'Paidika' interview in 'The Journal of Paedophilia', Winter of '93.
Mondavi's and Rothschild's - close relationship - Mon/Roth Napa Valley winery.
Deepest access codes and triggers for Monarch slaves often charted in esoteric language; Enochian, Hebrew and Druid symbols.

talkcheat.com...

edit on 11/12/10 by masqua because: Added ex tags and a link

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
When I got sick I had a pleasant feeling in my brain that they said was somatic. I still don't believe that. And anytime I'm in Florida I get that feeling in my brain again.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NSSherlock

Your post about Toward a Psycho-Civilized Society by David G. Guyatt was very truthful and offered alot of insight it pretty much detailed every angle of direct energy weapons and the history of such...good stuff.

It's a fact that these weapons have been worked on and are being used, even Donald Rumsfeld is on record as saying they were working on them a few years back, it's suppose to be for crowd control but i think we know it's real purpose and that's mind control on a mass scale...bottom line these weapons should be destroyed just like there destroying the lifes of the victims there testing this crap on and these weapons should have never been worked on in the first place...

While were at it here's a list of patents that have been issued regarding this technology....

US Patent #2,995,633, August 8, 1961, "Means for Aiding Hearing" pdf

US Patent #3,170,993, February 23, 1965, "Means for Aiding Hearing by Electrical Stimulation of the Facial Nerve System" pdf

US Patent #3,393,279, July 16, 1968, "Nervous System Excitation Device" pdf

US Patent #3,566,347, February 23, 1971, "Psycho-Acoustic Projector" pdf

US Patent #3,647,970, March 7, 1972, "Method and System of Simplifying Speech Waveforms" pdf

US Patent #3,773,049, November 20, 1973, "Apparatus for the Treatment of Neuropsychic and Somatic Diseases with Heat, Light, Sound and VHF Electromagnetic Radiation" pdf

US Patent #3,951,134, April 20, 1976, "Apparatus And Method For Remotely Monitoring And Altering Brainwaves" html pdf

US Patent #4,034,741, July 12, 1977, "Noise Transmitter and Generator" html pdf

US Patent #4,191,175, March 4, 1980, "Method and Apparatus for Repetitively Producing a Noise-Like Audible Signal" html pdf

US Patent #4,227,516, October 14, 1990, "Apparatus for Electrophysiological Stimulation" html pdf

US Patent #4,335,710, June 22, 1982, "Device for the Induction of Specific Brain Wave Patterns" html pdf

US Patent #4,395,600, July 26, 1983, "Auditory Subliminal Message System and Method" html pdf

US Patent #4,717,343, January 5, 1988, "Method of Changing a Person's Behavior" html pdf

US Patent #4,777,529, October 11, 1988, "Auditory Subliminal Programming System" html pdf

US Patent #4,834,701, May 30, 1989, "Apparatus for Inducing Frequency Reduction in Brainwave" html pdf

US Patent #4,858,612, Aug. 22, 1989, "Hearing Device" html pdf

US Patent #4,877,027, October 31, 1989, "Hearing System" html pdf

US Patent #4,883,067, November 28, 1989, "Method and Apparatus for Translating the EEG into Music to Induce and Control Various Psychological and Physiological States and to Control a Musical Instrument" html pdf

US Patent #4,889,526, December 26, 1989, "Non-Invasive Method and Apparatus for Modulating Brain Signals Through an External Magnetic Or Electric Field To Reduce Pain" html pdf

US Patent #5,036,858, August 6, 1991, "Method And Apparatus For Changing Brain Wave Frequency" html pdf

US Patent #5,123,899, June 23, 1992, "Method and System for Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,134,484, July 28, 1992, "Superimposing Method and Apparatus Useful for Subliminal Messages" html pdf

US Patent #5,159,703, October 27, 1992, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System" html pdf

US Patent #5,270,800, December 14, 1993, "Subliminal Message Generator" html pdf

US Patent #5,213,562, May 25, 1993, "Method of Inducing Mental, Emotional and Physical States of Consciousness, Including Specific Mental Activity in Human Beings" html pdf

US Patent #5,289,438, February 22, 1994, "Method and System For Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,352,181, October 4, 1994, "Method and Recording For Producing Sounds and Messages to Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States and Positive Emotional States in Humans" html pdf

US Patent #5,356,368, October 18, 1994, "Method and Apparatus for Inducing Desired States of Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,392,788, February 28, 1995, "Method And Device For Interpreting Concepts And Conceptual Thought From Brainwave Data And For Assisting For Diagnosis Of Brainwave Dysfunction" html pdf

US Patent #5,539,705, July 23, 1996, "Ultrasonic Speech Translator and Communication System" html pdf

US Patent #5,507,291, April 16, 1996, "Method And An Associated Apparatus For Remotely Determining Information As To Person's Emotional State" html pdf

US Patent #5,562,597, October 8, 1996, "Method and Apparatus for Reducing Physiological Stress" html pdf

US Patent #5,586,967, December 24, 1996, "Method and Recording or Producing Sounds and Messages To Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States in Humans" html pdf

US Patent #5,629,678, May 13, 1997, "Personal tracking and recovery system" html pdf

US Patent #5,760,692, June 2, 1998, "Intra-oral tracking device" html pdf

US Patent #5,800,481, September 1, 1998, "Thermal excitation of sensory resonances" html pdf

US Patent #5,935,054, August 10, 1999, "Magnetic excitation of sensory resonances" html pdf

US Patent #6,006,188, December 21, 1999, "Speech signal processing for determining psychological or physiological characteristics using a knowledge base" html pdf

US Patent #6,011,991, January 4, 2000, "Communication system and method including brain wave analysis and/or use of brain activity" html pdf

US Patent #6,017,302, January 25, 2000, "Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems" html pdf

US Patent #6,052,336, April 18, 2000, "Apparatus and method of broadcasting audible sound using ultrasonic sound as a carrier" html pdf

Feel free to check them for authenticity.....

edit on 12-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is why it is so important for people who think they have just come up with answers in their own mind... without proof, without evidence... to consider that what they are thinking is crap.

If the mind is that impressionable, there is no telling how many other subtle and perhaps even non-purposeful ways that random untruthful thoughts can get inside the mind and the mind then wants to turn and make sense out of it.

A person may think they have had a revelation and it may make perfectly good sense to you. many crazy ideas have made great sense to the thinker, but you HAVE to weigh it against logic and tangible evidence. Of course we all have opinions... you can't stop theories, but some people just let thoughts cook up in their brain and say yep... this is without a doubt true and absolute, not just about opinions but about answers to real questions!... because it seemed to the thinker to be a meaningful and intelligent experience and so they accept it with no doubt what so ever?

I wouldn't be so quick to do that. there's no telling where crazy ideas can come from.

...and concerning crazy ideas that anyone might have that they have become aware of... no sense beating yourself over them... apparently they can just come and go in and out of the brain in various ways.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Good point just look at some of the patents and how much certin people want to control the mind, when you really sit and think about it it's down right scary....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Good point just look at some of the patents and how much certin people want to control the mind, when you really sit and think about it it's down right scary....

i was told by someone on another site... which turned out to be a very crappy site with many trolls but some interesting info did come through at times, but they told me that this stuff was becoming popular on the private market among the rich. There's no telling how many people are out there just wanting to screw with people's heads... having us believe all sorts of things. Always question...always always! sure at some point you have to come to a point where you must believe *something* but some are so quick to believe the first thing that pops into the head.

i believe these could be in various widescale methods... they could be doing it about dumb seemingly harmless crap just for experiment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join