It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 NIST 9/11 Footage Leaks Ignored...

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

While everyone is focusing on WikiLeaks and Julian Assange, another important information dump is getting largely ignored since September 1, 2010 when James Gourley of the International Center For 9/11 Studies obtained nearly 5 terrabytes of videos and reports concerning the attacks on the WTC and Pentagon buildings. Although some of the tapes have had some audio/video manipulation, it is clear why NIST did not want to release any of this material for the past 9 years. The 9/11 coverup demands that no evidence of explosions or bombs be included in the official story, and some of these videos have even been kept hidden simply for including the WORDS “bomb” or “explosion” in their contents. Even Gourley’s organization itself has not had the time to examine and post all of the new evidence and so other 9/11 researchers have taken up the task of downloading the raw data from the “NIST Cumulus Database” (911datasets.org...)

SOURCE

This is really interesting, is it things like this that TPTB are most afraid of being published?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I installed a torrent downloader but wasn't able to download from the site. Were you able to get these?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
here's some:

GZ Rescuer: ‘WTC 7 about to blow up’ ...
....Rescuer 3: "The building is about to blow up. Move it back!"

killtown.blogspot.com...

The reason this has been over looked is because the debunkers' arguments hinge on things like the definition of the word "pull" ( debunked above) and confusing things with mumbo jumbo and cheep debating tricks.
Lawyerizm as it it were.
Eye witness accounts can't be debunked the way theoretical, or third hand observations can.

PS vids and transcripts are at the link there
edit on 8-12-2010 by Danbones because: ps

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

Yes, try THIS link instead.

edit on 8/12/2010 by Neo-V™ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i was able to download the torrent in September of this last year. There is some amazing footage from the people that were on the streets that day. However some of the videos are missing sound at important times, and some video was removed from different shots. I believe all of them have been posted on youtube by people. Here is a link to femr2's channel, he has many of them uploaded.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

I seen this video, look legit. Of course the real terrorists (government) are not going to recognize these videos. it makes me sick

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? “I believe in facts about conspiracies,” he says, choosing his words slowly. “Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It’s important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there’s enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news.” What about 9/11? “I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.” What about the Bilderberg conference? “That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes.”) Ask yourself: why isn’t this being covered by WikiLeaks OR the mainstream media, who instead focuses on war logs that reveal nothing new? While WikiLeaks claims to have some raw data related to communications on 9/11

9/11 helped to get us into war, and some people substantially gained financially from it didn't they, so it can't really claimed to be a "false" conspiracy, so I hope to see more information relating/supporting Ryan Dawson's detailed ARTICLE about the events that lead to 9/11.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Could someone please embed the actual videos..
This sounds interesting..
But I do wonder why they leaked this stuff at this time if they wanted it known.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think we are well past the point to discuss wether the buildings have been brought down by eplosives by whom and why. The question is now, what to do that we know the official tale and with the evidence that points at other involved suspects than those of the official tale.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It took a while but I finished downloading the 86GB torrent.

Thousands of videos in their NTSC source formats.

Very happy that this was released to the public.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Amusingly, this FOIA release (not leak) also includes quite a number of videos of the NIST engineers, academics and scientists testing out various conspiracy theories pertaining to the destruction of the WTC towers. No prizes for guessing the outcome of those

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

until those "experiments" get the same treatment
as steven jones nano thermite has here from the debunkers
they don't even count
but you just did illustrate a very important point about OS believers

edit on 14-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Welll...once again, as has been pointed out, they weren't "leaks".

Also, they haven't been "ignored":

FOIA WTC-7 Video. No Question: MASSIVE FIRES!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You know we're beyond the 'massive fires' argument? You don't have to keep trying to convince us of 'massive fires', as it has no relevance.

Unless you can explain how 'massive fires' can cause a building to land mostly in its own footprint, as evidenced by the outer wall being on top of the rest of the collapsed building.

Edit; LOL it's funny you're peddling that thread as evidence anyway, did you even read the replies?
edit on 12/30/2010 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

The ex=president bush actually made an "address to the nation" of the USA that there "was possibly bombs in the building" about 4 years ago. I've seen the official transcripts

happy hunting

HADES

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by Neo-V™

Amusingly, this FOIA release (not leak) also includes quite a number of videos of the NIST engineers, academics and scientists testing out various conspiracy theories pertaining to the destruction of the WTC towers. No prizes for guessing the outcome of those

Oh I can certainly guess.

Was it anything like Nat Geo failing to cut a beam with thermite, thus "proving" that it could not be done.... only for Cole to do it in his back garden with 100 times less thermite, cutting cleanly through steel like a knife through butter?

So, no I'm not surprised.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Neo-V™

Welll...once again, as has been pointed out, they weren't "leaks".

Also, they haven't been "ignored":

FOIA WTC-7 Video. No Question: MASSIVE FIRES!

Funny, few people seem impressed by that thread and the vid in it. Judging by the replies, most people think of it as a bit of a joke, as did I. If anything it proves that there were certainly not "massive fires" in WT7.

This is a massive fire:

This is a massive fire:

This, on the other hand, is pitiful.

Yet the first two stood and the last one collapsed utterly, at freefall, straight down after a few hours, supposedly "due to fire"

Unmitigated bull.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join