It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student March in UK to be used as platform to fight Powers that be!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So everyone wants to know how we can stand united against TPTB.

The student bodies in the UK are already doing this regarding their tuition fees going up.

What is stopping us from joining the protest but bringing our own banners regarding other issues??

Yes it is about students mainly but isnt it really about injustice imposed on us by TPTB???

Would it not be the right thing to do to organise small groups of people with their own agendas against TPTB and protest alongside the students.

This is the perfect platform to use for all the injustices TPTB are piling on us.

I myself will be taking along my banner about Benefit Reforms which have affected my life.

I have no option now but to fight back...

I say everyone should join the student protest and protest anything that concerns injustice that involves you or you feel strongly about.

Let's all use the student marching platform as a starting point for peace in the world.

Maybe they won't listen to the injustices of one cause.... but many causes they cannot ignore!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I say go to it!

A good idea that you have there. Urge as many of your UK brethren to attend, whatever their reasons, and make it worthwhile.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Tear gas, water cannons and rubber bullets. Students don't deserve # if they think it is right to punish normal people through mindless violence. If the tuition fee rises (which I fully support) get voted through, at least it would keep the moronic (middle class) thugs from Universities.
edit on 8-12-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Protesting a puppet Government isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference. Those on benefits will be used as a weapon against the middle class to drive up taxes and squeeze every last penny from the economy. Money is the root of all evil and if people followed the money trail they'd find out who the real enemy is and who to direct the protest against. The Tory HQ that recently got trashed by student demonstrations are not where the policy decisions are made. The globalist central bankers are the shadow Government that dictate the allocation of money. Puppets like Clegg and Cameron have no more say in the matter of finance than the very students holding up the placcards.

What we need is a protest model that works, because the 7 million man UK march against the invasion of Iraq didn't work and neither did the recent student demo, and therefore the model has a fundamental floor and needs to be scrapped. In South Korea they have a different approach - They stay put for 7 days - and it works!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

lol...what?

-B.M

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The students have no chance of doing anything. The ptb will decide and that will be that. Which way they decide has nothing to do with those students, and all they are doing is playing lets pretend we have freedom to march and voice your concerns.

Its all bull, and just another naive bunch. But hang on be consumers, thats a great idea, lol.

The ptb have a system, and they ignore most of society for a reason. Marching does nothing to change there mind, they only listen to a certain percentage of people fact, and why do you think they are so arrogant.

Remember students your marching does nothing.
edit on 12/8/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken
Tear gas, water cannons and rubber bullets. Students don't deserve # if they think it is right to punish normal people through mindless violence. If the tuition fee rises (which I fully support) get voted through, at least it would keep the moronic (middle class) thugs from Universities.

what a complete to**er

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Bank fraud, theft from the people, suppression of individual rights, betrayal of Britan's sovreignty, lies, deceit, manipulation, collusion with terrorist US. If they think it's right to punish normal people through mindless greed, deception and total disregard for their opinions, this Government doesn't deserve s##t.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What you also want to have in ANY protest is someone on the lookout for Anarchists who are only there to cause trouble and whilst spouting anti-establishment slogans only hurt the bonafide protesters with their antics.
But also to be on the lookout for any Agent Provocateurs, who are there to only allow TPTBa reason to clampdown on the protest with an iron fist and batons of the police.
Both are spotted by hiding their faces with scarves and balaclavas, as any genuine protester won't care about hiding their appearance or wearing a disguise as they are there to make a single voice join the voices of many.
Both should be surrounded and stripped of any clothing to not only embarass them but to also have their ID to copy and pass onto the authorities to show that not only can a protest be peaceful and just , that any action not suitable is clamped down on by the public, not the police who would love any chance to stamp their authority on peaceful members of the public.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If you're interested you can watch the protest live here.
interactive.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This oportunity is not to be missed.
For the british people i suggest go and aid the students in their protests and get some banners against the nwo and corrupt governments.

I wish there were some small riots in my country and through that to take down the gov. (our gov.s stupidity cannot be matched... really )

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
To those innocents in the UK... Bolt your doors and board up your windows. The protesters are not going to like what is about to happen to their free ride.

To everyone else... this is what happens when you take the kids off the govt. tit to late in life. Ween them early and watch out for the crafty and hungry runts.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Oh my, you really have no clue do you?

Go and read up on what this is about, then come back with an educated opinion.

Clearly, you didn't benefit from the same educational system you are suggesting we destroy. If you did, you'd probably know a little more than you do.

new topics

top topics

join