It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poison Pill if Arrested....Arrested... where’s Poison Pill?????????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Just curious....

Does anyone know how long after his supposed arrest that his poison pill will be released?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
wait until he is in real trouble.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Maybe there isn't one?

We won't know until we see it, even then it could be a huge let-down, the way this thing has been over-hyped.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
wait until he is in real trouble.

What don't make sense is the contradiction of events.

Everyone is saying that TPTB have arrested him to keep him quiet. But by his own omission if he is arrested he will release these supposed files.

Why would TPTB arrest him to keep him quite when by arresting him he does what they are trying to stop him from doing?

I hope someone sees where im going with this as im confusing myself in the process of explaining it...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Just curious....

Does anyone know how long after his supposed arrest that his poison pill will be released?

Cheers

He turned himself in.. so I'd assume if he doesn't get out of custody then something will be released.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Just curious....

Cheers

He turned himself in.. so I'd assume if he doesn't get out of custody then something will be released.

In other words he could be goading tptb to test their resillience huh?

Is he telling them come get me if you dare? So that they get scared and back away then he becomes untouchable... hmmm...

Either way it seems tptb are going to loose right?

Just a matter of time then before tshtf for tptb

edit on 8-12-2010 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
He is being detained. He is not under arrest to my knowledge. Once they press formal charges against him or allow the charges from Sweden to stand then he will be under arrest. Ultimately I think the poison pill is for use against the US not the UK or Sweden.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

It might have been a big bluff, and perhaps his bluff was called. We won't know for sure, until formal charges are filed, and extradition has been executed. Of course, the charges are a classic case of "he said, she said", and unless tangible evidence exists, I'm not sure they have enough to proceed in any court(unless of course, the court is a sham).

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
He turned himself in.

second line
edit on 8-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
He is being detained. He is not under arrest to my knowledge. Once they press formal charges against him or allow the charges from Sweden to stand then he will be under arrest. Ultimately I think the poison pill is for use against the US not the UK or Sweden.

Not true at all.

He has been arrested and refused bail.

Also the information within the cables targets all nations, so really unsure why you would post your above.

My personal view is that TPTB have nothing to lose, as wikileaks is releasing information anyway, regardless of if Julian is or is not arrested.

Eventually the all will come out.

I am hoping that the insurance file key is indeed released because I can guarantee that there will be some direct evidence about 911 that will have global changing repercussions.

Korg.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Exactly. The ptb are trying to build him up.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I am hoping that the insurance file key is indeed released because I can guarantee that there will be some direct evidence about 911 that will have global changing repercussions.

Except at this point, it's not clear how credible the documents will be in eyes of the public. Besides, if it was an inside job, which I strongly doubt, information about it wouldn't be accessible on a communication channel managed by some lowlife like Manning. Different ballpark.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Except at this point, it's not clear how credible the documents will be in eyes of the public. Besides, if it was an inside job, which I strongly doubt, information about it wouldn't be accessible on a communication channel managed by some lowlife like Manning. Different ballpark.

I was considering that actually this morning

I think the way the officials have reacted was ill thought out and showed very clearly that the people concerned are guilty, which in turn adds credence to the validity of the leaks.

on my consideration I think that this has less to do with the public, because after all what could we do anyway other than a full on revolt. Wikileaks has far more to do with opening the eyes of the governments of the world to each other’s actions and motives.

I cam to the conclusion that wikileaks may in fact be a cointel operation centred on 911, throw is some deadly unrelated undesirable truths that get the whole world on side that the leaks are the real deal... then release information that supports the 911 OS..... It would be like the final nail, putting a lid on the out of controlness they have over the growing belief that 911 OS is BS.

Just a thought.

Korg.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't have time to read all the posts, so this may have been mentioned.

I think that if Assange is extradited from Sweden to the US on charges related to wikileaks the "poison pill", or insurance file if you don't like newspeak, will be released.

Remember that the sexual misconduct charges is not related to wikileaks, at least it's not untill Sweden show their real face, and eventually extradites him to the US.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

He turned himself in; the poison pill is for if he is actually silenced. He's not under hardcore lock and key yet; he can still communicate.

Turning himself in, by the way, was probably the best thing he could do. It stopped people saying "He's hiding!" which he wasn't.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

He is under hardcore lock and key and seperate from the jail population. If he is not released millions will swarm the prison. The greatest demonstration of public support of a folk hero will ensue. Dick Cheney is waterboarding him as we speak.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Now one of his own lawyers is saying that the "poison pill" was greatly over-exaggerated. This guy never had anything. NADA...NILL. He is a joke and now we will all see it for ourselves.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Please source your lies.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The charge is not rape.

Both women have said that the sex was entirely consensual.

The actual charge is "sex by surprise." It carries a $715 maximum fine in Sweden, which is the only country in the world that has such a crime.

Sex by surprise refers to having consensual sex without a condom after your sex-partner requests that you use a condom.

top topics

join