It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Frankenbombers': Al Qaeda hatches plot to implant explosives into suicide bombers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

'Frankenbombers': Al Qaeda hatches plot to implant explosives into suicide bombers

www.dailymail.co.uk

Al-Qaeda fanatics may be planning a horrific 'Frankenbomber' suicide attack by implanting explosives into a human body.

Defence analysts logged conversations between users of a online forum in which Muslim extremists debate terrorism methods which could beat new US aviation security checks.

The alarming posts included one by a user who claimed to be a surgeon, promising a 'new kind of terrorism'.

It called on bomb makers and doctors to create the perfect solution to murder 'larger numbers of
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nationalterroralert.com

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
"Allah Willing"

Chilling words from a group claiming to be from the "peaceful Religion" and now wanting to implant bombs inside people to kill those that do not believe as they do.

"Allah Willing"

Well, God willing they will not succeed in their horrible attempts to slaughter innocent people.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Haha...hahahaha....hahahahahahahahahaha!

Seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up....or could you?.... or perhaps yes, they just did make this up.

Didn't a similar story appear in The Sun some months ago now? Well, they'll just have to crank up the radiation levels to scan us more deeply in order to protect us better.

Edit to add.... Aha! SITE Intelligence(?), I guessed - then read the story in full and.... hey presto! Yep, those tireless purveyors of everything that is true and above question when it comes to "Jihadi bogeymen" are at it again.
Not once, in all the years that SITE Intelligence has been pushing this garbage, have I seen them attribute any intel to any verifiable source or even print the URL's of the allged Jihadist websites.

Sorry, these Israeli idiots are away with the fairies and their claims are getting ever more bizarre and laughable. It's just all pulp for the mass media to wave at us and hope we'll be scared enough to let them fondle and irradiate us some more.... and make a swift few $million more before we realise that they are full of ...Bovine Excrement!
edit on 8-12-2010 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This is not shocking news, in fact, it has been circulating the web for a while. I heard about this so-called plot at least nine months ago, and no boobie implants have taken down any 747's since. I would file this under non-threat or fear mongering.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Oh great. Now we all have to let the TSA cut our abdomens open to make sure we arent packed full of C4. Maybe they will let us off easy by only sticking 2 foot long probes in our anus to check for the explosives instead.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
...and one more thing.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it inconceivable that Jihadi Joes are spending so much time - allegedly - focusing on ever more bizarre and James Bond-esque ways to get a device onto a plane?

With far less resources they could bring the entire national air travel system (with an international knock on effect) to a standstill, cause massive loss of life and infrastructure damage and probably not even have to martyr any card carrying Al-qaida affiliates. Alternatively, they could go after much softer targets and still cause mass death, destruction and panic among the populace. But no.... they wanna bomb an airplane and nothing else will do!

So far, we have had no actual events to justify all the fondling and $billions spent, apart from a bunch of highly questionable failures that reek of setup and propaganda.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
"Well, God willing they will not succeed in their horrible attempts to slaughter innocent people."

Actually, god willing, dishonest and unethical fear pushing pimps will not succeed in their attempts to destroy freedom and change society for the worse.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You will maintain civility.

Period.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
..lol.. fake propaganda I say..

"Defence analysts logged conversations between users of a online forum in which Muslim extremists debate terrorism methods which could beat new US aviation security checks."

How do these defense analysts know the "users" typing/posting were in fact Muslim or "extremest"?.. they're probably FBI agents trying to thwart their own "terrorist" attack again..lol These articles should start in the proper perspective: "Someone on the internet wrote..", or "I read on the internet"

Psssssssst!, yo.. defense analysts,.. not everything on the internet is true.. just say'n.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ok, first it was the "shoe bomber," then the "underwear bomber," then "liquid bombs," "Fed Ex bombs," oh and then I heard the one about the "breast implant bombs" and now bombs surgically sewn inside the body.

Each one of those "bombs" and bomb theories, edged us closer and closer to complete loss of personal freedom and privacy, I think its all BS and it was set up this way by the UK and US governments for that purpose and despite the calls for action, we really are powerless to do anything about it.
Especially when the majority really do believe that there is a "terrorist" around every corner.

Either these two Governments have become so paranoid that theyve completely lost their grasp on reality or they know exactly what theyre doing, either scenario is very dangerous for the public, more dangerous than the terrorists they claim they are protecting us from.

Oh and these "forums" arent being infiltrated by special agents, to infiltrate something you have to be an outsider trying to get in but they are just creating the forums and pretending to infiltrate or intercept messages.

Its all a scam, dont fall for it.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Animatrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Just suppose for a second that this story is true, that there was chat about ways to surgically implant bombs inside a body.

I'm not saying that they are beyond it, one only has too look at the attempted assassination of the Saudi prince last year for proof of that; but I'd be more inclined to think they are sitting back and laughing their asses off at what new security procedures this "revelation" will spawn.

The terrorists are winning because we live in terror, constantly trying to find ways to make ourselves safe. Well guess what. LIVING is unsafe. If you want to make airlines safe, follow the Israeli model. Profile - and station a burly dude with a machine gun outside the cockpit.

All of this paranoia and TSA mandated violation of our rights as Americans is EXACTLY what the terrorists want. WAKE UP!!!.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm not buying this, either. It's the freaking Daily Mail, for Christ's sake. This "source" is bogus, at best. A well-known, anti-Muslim rag. I don't know where they got their information (of course they don't share their source) but why cannot WE see this online forum and make the judgment for ourselves?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I believe this has already been posted on ATS on 12/6/10

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care.

This story/intel might be what prompted the TSA to start getting up close and personal:

I think it is time for it to be said. Time for profiling to begin. This is just a joke and not making us safer!
edit on 12/8/2010 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Within 15 years we will probably see the first cyborg suicide bombers. (and drug runners too!)

Sounds crazy to the average person right now, but the tech exists and will become more available within the decade.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Actually this was picked up by the National Terror Alert System

Apparently there is new or more imminent information..

But feel free to attack the source.. That is really productive after all..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join