It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the NWO be bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why would it be bad? A world goevernmnet would end wars. People wont die. There wont be a goverment fighting each other. Can you tell me why it would be bad?

Damn!! posted in the worng FORUM!! lol. Can a mod either delete this or move it please?

[edit on 3-7-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't know. I agree with you. It seems like it would have the potential to be a nearly utopian society.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yeah sure but you would be watched continualy you wouldnt
have any privacy no freewill and rebelion from the inside wouldmt
be possible if i was stuck in that situation i would kill myself
by ressisting id rather die free than live on my knees.
Asking to breath m'lords air.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
DeathDenton, how do you know that a world government would result in everyone being watched constantly and have no freewill. I mean we all live under some form of government but (at least in America) we have freewill and everyone can have privacy. It just seems to me that a world government wouldn't mean it has to be ruled by a tyrant. Though this could happen it wouldn't last long. There is potential for both utopia and world destruction. Just think of the advances we would make in science by taking all money currently spent on the military and using it for education and research. I highly doubt it will happen in our lifetime so I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
NWO

An order by some people, for all people.

We wouldn't know the specific reason for the agendas they'd emplace, many can think now, with great security this wouldn't be a problem, because you have your rights. Patriot Acts in the US just may be the template, without specifics.

Maybe in January, it can be an all drugs week, 'cause those folks in Area 4 don't seem to be listening to what they're told. Plus we're still working on working down their numbers. They're consuming more than they should be. There's not much left!

This world is a strange one.

I for one would like the freedom to decide whether or not I wish to take part in this order.

And with the World Order, we would have peace. Otherwise we'd have war.

You're either with us or against us. ;-)

DISCLAIMER - This post may not be the actual opinion of the postee. Humour was used.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join