It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Insurance File Password

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

the B is a symbol check out this link en.wikipedia.org...

use alt0223 for US keyboard the numbers beside it I think mean to the power of 2332 or maybe add it to the end makes symbols strange lines when you add it all together

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

try this en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by happyreaper

the B is a symbol en.wikipedia.org... maybe to the power of?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So Apophis isnt the real password? anyone tried Sokar, Anubis, Ra, Hathor?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by desertflower

nope, good thought, but no joy.

The password is going to be, at a guess, at least 20 characters long, made up of numbers, letters and symbols. This way even the worlds fastest super computers would take thousands of years to brute force.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Hathor was gorgeous
i was jealous of Daniel and Jack right through that entire episode.

2nd

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I guess people really don't pay much attention to what's actually been posted in threads.
Someone else pointed this out on page 4 of the thread.

THIS IS A HOAX

The member started his account TODAY

The YouTube account was started YESTERDAY

The member has 1 thread and 4 posts all within the same thread.

HE'S LAUGHING AT ALL OF YOU

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
try 2213 at the end 99942 or whole password or try SZ

Before the 1996 spelling reform, ß was always used at the end of a word or word-component, or before a consonant, even when the preceding vowel was short. For example, Fuß ('foot') has a long vowel, pronounced /fuːs/, and so was unaffected by the spelling reform; but Kuß ('kiss') has a short vowel, pronounced /kʊs/, and

was reformed to Kuss. Other examples included Eßunlust ('loss of appetite'), and wäßrig ('watery'), but Wasser ('water').

The spelling reform affected some German-language forms of place names, such as Rußland ("Russia"), now Russland, and Preßburg ("Bratislava"), now Pressburg.[2]

The pre-1996 orthography encouraged the use of SZ in place of ß in words with all letters capitalized where a usual SS would produce an ambiguous result. One possible ambiguity was between IN MASZEN (in limited amounts; Maß, "measure") and IN MASSEN (in massive amounts; Masse, "mass"). Such cases were rare enough that this rule was officially abandoned; however, it is still simply unimaginable for a non-Swiss to enjoy alcohol "in Massen", probably leading to old use where necessary. The German military still occasionally uses the capitalized SZ, even without any possible ambiguity, as SCHIESZGERÄT (“shooting materials”). Architectural drawings may also use SZ in capitalizations because capital letters and both MASZE and MASSE are frequently used. Military teletype operation within Germany still uses sz for ß.
edit on 8-12-2010 by desertflower because: added

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Yeah, I know. I told people it was all a shabby fake back on page 4 too. Shame people don't want to listen. Instead, they'll just sit there trying passwords and working out what little b symbols mean when it doesn't make an ounce of difference. Let them keep at it.

For me, it's not the coincidence that both accounts (Here and Youtube) were created at the same time... it's the FACT that WL would never release any passwords/parts of passwords through YouTube. Why would they want to? There is absolutely no reason to it. If any release does come, it will surely be internal first, without the need for YouTube, etc. And there will almost certainly be a tweet about it when they want to bring it to the public's attention/media pickup.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

hummm... thanks for the food for thought.. im waiting for the download still, it has stalled on me but i hope to have it tonight... and knowing me i will tinker with it....but i never got past some simple encryptions before..

even when the PW is released.. omg 1 + gig of text to go thu.... thats has to be 40 plus hours of skimming and 35.8 gallons of coffee

link   
OK, let me make this clear, mods, please dont blast me for using all caps, i'm making a point:

THE ONLY WAY WE ARE GOING TO GET THE PASSWORD IS IF WLEAKS OR THE FRIENDS OF THE ASSMASTER RELEASES IT. NOBODY, INCLUDING THE GOVERNMENTS, ARE GOING TO CRACK THE PASSWORD IN THE NEXT 10,000 YEARS.

link   
reply to post by Neutradol

hey lazyguy stop being so lazy if we have to turn over every stone to find some truth so be it what proof do you have its a fake

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by happyreaper

It took 5 minutes to load the file in wordpad (word and notepad couldn't handle it, lol) and the only word was salted, right at the start, the rest was garbage, I have 8gb RAM, a 10,000rpm WD velociraptor hard drive and a 3Ghz quad core, lol.

edit on 8/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

i did see that someone posted its a hoax blah blah...... but im still one of those guys that thinks "what if" but i didnt star or flag anything - to me its still blah.... and wow HOW MANY STARS NOW???

but i guess we all we read along and chit chat about nothing. passing time.. nothing more.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy
I guess people really don't pay much attention to what's actually been posted in threads.
Someone else pointed this out on page 4 of the thread.

THIS IS A HOAX

The member started his account TODAY

The YouTube account was started YESTERDAY

The member has 1 thread and 4 posts all within the same thread.

HE'S LAUGHING AT ALL OF YOU

I've said that on page 5 sadly people on this site are so gullible.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The thing that gets me is.... there are small numbers and large numbers. Do they hold a different key or numerical value?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Just use some reasoning for a moment....

If the password on YouTube is actually genuine (which it obviously isn't), why would they chose to post it there? On YouTube? The password is aimed at people with the "previous email" and the legend. It is supposed to be part of a larger system to retrieve the full password.

So why not just send another email to the same recipients of the previous email they had sent, and then they cut out the need to use YouTube altogether. OR why not just send them all the info required in 1 email?

The reason the password is on YouTube is to make people sit up and go "ohhhh, look at that". It's a cheesy little box that say's PASSWORD with a scrolling password and the huge words TOP SECRET in the background. It must be real.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
>> I don't think it will be obscurely put on some video on You-Tube -- that's probably just someone who is having fun with the hype, at a guess. If they release it, it will either be on WikiLeaks -- if at all possible, or from the websites that they have relationships with (as a fallback).

I figure the disinfo agents would NOT want us to get it, and that there are a bunch of kids out there who also want attention, and then there are people who need link bait -- and so on. Eventually, it might be possible there will be MORE passwords released for the Assange data dumps than there are combinations you could come up with to decrypt it.

Pre-releasing it, doesn't allow Assange to use it as leverage. However, it also might mean that the BOGUS and obvious conspiracy against him, will not be yawned at by the media, because there will be blood in the water. CNN, ABC some rag like Wall Street Journal -- sure, they can ignore real news and cover what is going on with Brittany all they want -- all viewership means money and a war and scandal will pay as much as outing a banks corrupt practices and have fewer lawyers and sponsors attached -- I get how our Pravda works in this country. But if WikiLeaks keeps putting out REAL DIRT on his assailants -- someone will have to cover it, and then other news outlets will have to jump on because the "cat is already out of the bag." They are first and foremost driven by greed and fear -- all the people with integrity having been weeded out, marginalized and driven onto the web long ago.

I mean, why is Greg Palast not the highest paid journalist in this country? Because a sneak peak of someone's boob sells as much as dirt on Blackwater shooting people in New Orleans and again -- don't piss off the sponsors or the defense contractors who own your station.

>> So even if Assange can come out with stone cold dirt on some banks being involved in the drug trade, the church involved in child prostitution, or the CIA involved in extortion of politicians for military contractors -- it isn't REALLY going to change things -- because we ALREADY had this news, and all those involved went on their merry way without repercussions other than some headaches and bad PR for a while.

What we need to realize is that Fascism and Empire are already running the show, and the MAIN threat of secrets that people like Assange can reveal is pushing that hard fact in everyone's face. You could nuke a major city these days as long as you gave everyone else $2000 back on their taxes in April. Every week we lose a small city in employment and add to the ranks of the homeless.

>> What's the moral of the story? Not sure, really. Assange has a desperate fight on his hands and whatever INFORMATION he releases won't matter squat unless a few million people shut down the status quo with the most massive march ever, or a few people risk their lives and are willing to storm the jail holding him.

If only the heros suffer and the guilty are rewarded -- then it doesn't matter WHAT truth gets revealed. -- and the password will likely NOT be obscurely hidden on some video -- it will need to be airdropped or put on the goodyear blimp and it STILL won't have an effect on this world.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

I hear you it might be a fake but at least some here are trying to figure the mystery out and at the same time getting practice and learning new things related to encryption

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Maybe the code is 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join