It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Insurance File Password

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Try "little scroll" as the password, or pehaps the verse in Revelation that refers to the little scroll:

bible.cc...

Or "Seven Thunders":

bible.cc...

edit on 12/8/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: seven thunders

Bet you're going to feel a bit silly when you discover this was actually a hoax.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ß²²¹³ -> Svaldbard Seed Bank Number 2213 -> Beta vulgaris -> Beet - >a plant in the Chenopodiaceae family -> Chenopodiaceae is a family of flowering plants, also called the "Goosefoot Family."....a goosefoot is wiccan slang for a pentagram....

99952 is Apophis -> Egyptian god Apep aka Ipos, Ipes, Ayporos, Aypeos, aka Anubis -> Dragon/Reptile/Snake

-is this related to Stargate SG-1?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
WOW allllllllllllll these flags for nothing? in just a few hours i will have the file for my self and ill just sit here and wait like a kid right before cristmas morning and i cant open the "gift".. will it be a red rider bb gun? or will it be TUBE SOCKS?

argh... but my cracking skills are very weak to this type of encryption but i might drive me nuts and i will drink coffee and chug monster until i crack it or my kidneys shut down.

i hope a new thread will be started when the real password is released

but thanks op, not your fault - your just the messenger ...... or are you? (new conspiracy is brewing)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why would someone create a fake video, fake ATS account, and reply to their own fake video/thread with bogus material? WOW!! You just got your 15 minutes of internet fame! This is exactly why kids need more books and less internet. Really, this is what it's come to...

I hope youtube cans the video and this user is permanently banned from ATS.

edit on 8-12-2010 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wtfhuh

To open the file you need to download AES Crypt which can be found here www.aescrypt.com... the file will look something like this in your folder--> insurance.aes256 You must re-name the file to ---> insurance.aes ( remove the 256)

Thanks alot !!
That was the answer to all my problems...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is only one part of the password. Don't take it for face value. For example a series of numbers, i.e 12115, is a number or word. Hope this helps.

...anyone got the rest of the password or figured out what this part of the password actually is?

Also, where can you find the insurance file?

...hope I'm not repeating something someone else asked.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
Why would someone create a fake video, fake ATS account, and reply to their own fake video/thread with bogus material? WOW!! You just got your 15 minutes of internet fame! This is exactly why kids need more books and less internet. Really, this is what it's come to...

Isn't that the new pick up line at parties??

"Hey babe, you know I just got 1+ million views on my latest YouTube video right?"

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
abovetopsecret.com...

Don't know if this was posted yet but looks like a hoax

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Oh, more WIkiLeaks, hey? Great distraction.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow, people never cease to amaze me...

This is a classic Vernam encryption method. It uses a ONE TIME PAD. Julian Assange is likely the ONLY PERSON ON EARTH who knows the one time pad or where to find it, and in all likelihood, has made extensive arrangements to make sure it is accessible to the right people at the right time. I doubt the one time pad would be referred to in an email because that would make it to easy for someone to footprint and find out. Whatever Assange has at play is in motion and can not be stopped by anyone IMO.

The legend being referred to is the key that has to be used in combination with the "password" that may or may not be the one in the YouTube video presented by the OP. It could very well be the correct password. If the video is accurate, the legend (one time pad) would be contained in the email that is referred to and would be a WORD OR PHRASE that when bit-shifted and combined with the password, would create the correct key. If you do not have the above mentioned word or phrase, you will NEVER crack the encryption. As I said, I doubt this would be in both a YT video or an email.

AND....All this talk about NSA and government cracking a 256-bit cipher using Vernam encryptions is laughable at best. You guys have no idea what you are talking about. All of the country's Cray's combined could not crack this in our lifetime, so please stop with that nonsense and just do some research to understand how encryption works and how long it's been used to keep secrets a secret. While you are at it, make sure you can do the math so you understand how long, in computer processing time, it would take to brute force a 256 bit encrypted string... good luck with that. People can say what they want, but being in the business, I have yet to personally see a 256 bit cipher cracked by anyone or any country, so unless you have proof otherwise, it doesn't exist.... yet. (hello quantum computing!)

~Namaste

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry
Did a few variation of the password none work

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
What I don't get is... The technology America possess, why haven't they busted this file open already?

2nd line

Because it would take a few hundred thousand years to try every combination of 256 digit code with a few supercomputers. If the encryption could be easily broken, no one would use encryption.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Couldn't this be all part of the plan , now he's been arrested release the first part of the key , a little nudge at the authorities , if he gets extradited to the US then the key for the password will be released and we all get to look into Pandora's box .

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is stupid!

I knew it was nonsense from the OP, quick scanned the rest of the posts and totally amazed at the amount of people that believed it, amazed at the amount of flags, attention, stars that this thread got.

...completely bewildered that this is front page on ATS.

* BS Detection on autopilot, proceeding with default protocols...OK
* Detection of user's registration date...OK
* Detection of video source found...OK
* Comparing registration of user on ATS and YT...OK
* Loading response database, please wait...OK
* Response found...OK
* Activating Response...OK

ERROR: Can not perform response due to possible violation of the Terms and Conditions of ATS.
* Send bug report...OK

Reported as HOAX

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
What I don't get is... The technology America possess, why haven't they busted this file open already?

2nd line

I'm sure they have, and know exactly what's in it, which is why they don't want the real key to be posted so that the general public knows.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder

Isn't that the new pick up line at parties??

"Hey babe, you know I just got 1+ million views on my latest YouTube video right?"

right now im picturing Stewie Griffin saying this line

what a thread , i left it with one flag hours ago and look what happened , 72 flags for nothing ?

what ever happened to this forum

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Try "little scroll" as the password, or pehaps the verse in Revelation that refers to the little scroll:

bible.cc...

Or "Seven Thunders":

bible.cc...

edit on 12/8/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: seven thunders

Bet you're going to feel a bit silly when you discover this was actually a hoax.

I always feel silly.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by InvalidRequest2011

The page is set to say 0 views. The work of Julian, no doubt.

Wonder why one of the tags is "Thermonuclear"?

Any thoughts?
edit on 8-12-2010 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

You never saw the movie wargames?

All of this is just games on a global scale. Trolling is a art!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The password doesn't work, btw you don't remove the 256 from the filename.

2nd

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm still calling bets the insurance file is troll.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join