It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Insurance File Password

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If this was a password to something . then its suppose to be there stuff . Its not legal to view or look at other passwords unless its there own . is it ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IC 11:11
Has anyone considered that this entire scenario is being played out by the same people who want to destabilize the world? Think about it for a second by taking a step back. What are the ramifications of this whole wikileaks deal? To expose those that are running th show. If they are exposed then what? Mass hysteria? Mass demonstrations against government? Global revolutions?

...and even if that happens, what's wrong with that!?

Prefer a global totalitarian regime taking over the web, and doing whatever they want with your children, your land and your future??? »With no more rights of free speech and a totally controlled press? A global revolution is exactly what the people need these days, because the political system has gone completely corrupt and detached from the population it supposedly takes its power from, no being a mere puppet of big transnational corporations. Just look at the BP oil spill catastrophe, or how they send private police everywhere in the public place these days to terrorize people. Is this really the world you wanna live in, and fight for???

Global class conflict, with the collapse of the political/financial system is the only way out for the lay people like you and me.
edit on 9/12/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If the bible is correct .

It does not even make a point to take on the new world . Its going to be built . And for those who do not think Jesus or god or the bible is real . Then u can try to find out how or why the earth is here from nothing .

for the rest of u all . think about it . If the new world order is real and are being built by the devil . then the anti christ has to rule it . there for . Jesus will return and the new world order has to be real also .

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JordanTwind
It does not even make a point to take on the new world . Its going to be built . And for those who do not think Jesus or god or the bible is real . Then u can try to find out how or why the earth is here from nothing.

It wasn't built from nothing... That's why you should listen to the talking snake. See, he had the right idea and woman was right to listen. He freed us from slavery.

for the rest of u all . think about it . If the new world order is real and are being built by the devil . then the anti christ has to rule it . there for . Jesus will return and the new world order has to be real also .

Or the Bible is a fraud made to make you believe that God is benevolent so you don't know that truth about how he eats your souls after you die. So this whole thing is really being built by a cabal of Angels in order to make it appear as if the Bible is correct. Meanwhile, Lucifer is working over time in trying to stop it, because he is an idealist and rejects tyranny. All the while attempting to wake people up to the truth!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes, I know I just registered... long time lurker, first time poster... but this I think warrants me registering... this was just posted by Assanges lawyers.... twitter.com...
Which points you to www.iris-it.com...
So doe's it open that file ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

edit on 9-12-2010 by JordanTwind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowline

wrong signature
edit on 9-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i tried ONION as a password, seems to work, but nothing is showing.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Does not work

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ok, wonder whats up with that....

Personally I would have thought the password would be longer... plus why is there 2 lines of code ?

*EDIT* just saw on reddit.org that someone else posted this and they are saying that the twitter is fake... if so, sorry for getting everyones hopes up... I'll go back to lurking now
edit on 9-12-2010 by Shadowline because: new info

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

(SHA1: cce54d3a8af370213d23fcbfe8cddc8619a0734c)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

is that the password or what????

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowline
Yes, I know I just registered... long time lurker, first time poster... but this I think warrants me registering... this was just posted by Assanges lawyers.... twitter.com...
Which points you to www.iris-it.com...
So doe's it open that file ?

no it does nothing i tried

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Its the sha1sum for the insurance file.supposedly

aes is throwing out random errors first invalid sig and now it's saying file to short.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Just found this link ...
UNICODE 2213

... Basically UNICODE 2213 = the combination "PLUS-OR-MINUS" sign.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
why is this important ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Combining that with the other substitions ... would make the password:

sz∓99942apophis

However, I just download and tried AES256 decryption on the file and it doesn't work.
So, either:
1) This is a hoax.
2) It's real, but more information is needed to take what was given (the reference to another e-mail) and derive the password from that.

So, basically, we're still at square-one.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This sounds nuts, but try this idea I came up with and posted to this thread:

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here's an idea:

Take all the larger than life text in the wallpaper, Bilderberg Meeting, War Diary etc, etc., and plug them all into an anagram program to see what might pop up. Perhaps all the letters of all the words are the password to the INSURANCE FILE...

edit on 12/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: pic

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Video Removed by User

See!

If you try to access that You-Tube wikidocs user's "channel" it also says their they have closed their account.

This channel is no longer available because the user closed their account.

You can see the original page (sans the video itself), via the Google cache ..

Google Cache

edit on 2010-12-9 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Added link to wikidocs user channel

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This sounds nuts, but try this idea I came up with and posted to this thread:

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's an idea:

Take all the larger than life text in the wallpaper, Bilderberg Meeting, War Diary etc, etc., and plug them all into an anagram program to see what might pop up. Perhaps all the letters of all the words are the password to the INSURANCE FILE...

Starting to think that the password is grafical in nature maybe when the DPI of this picture get high it will release the password

AKA Dead man switch

edit on 12/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: pic

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join