It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Armageddon Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by majkaveli

M for the Movement...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I have read quite a few threads on ATS about the website Armageddon Conspiracy and the 'novels' by 'Mike Hockney' and how the whole thing is backed by the Illuminati, well it only seems fair that people know who Mike Hockney is. The AC (get the 'joke' by them?) the name of the person who wrote them is a man callled Mike and he taught psychology at Southampton Poly years ago, you might know him better as Amado Crowley. The people running the Armageddon Conspiracy and giving away his books for free are his cult members. On their website they say the last novel planned, 'Soul Camera' won't be written by Mike Hockney but another 'ghost writer' that is because Amado has died after the other novels were written. So folks, no Illuminati, no big mystery, just a rebrand. Amado Crowley did the same thing last time, wrote a 'trilogy' with a fourth book to come which supposedly would provide 'answers' and a side book of stories. If you compare the books you'll see they are written by the same person. There is more evidence for this but you should check it out if you are interested. Just don't let them suck you in, they are simply a cult who followed a deluded old man who pretended he was the son of A. Crowley when he wasn't.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenon2011

do you have some evidence to support your claims?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenon2011
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I have read quite a few threads on ATS about the website Armageddon Conspiracy and the 'novels' by 'Mike Hockney' and how the whole thing is backed by the Illuminati, well it only seems fair that people know who Mike Hockney is. The AC (get the 'joke' by them?)

No. Unless you think that they are referring to Amando Crowley and not Armageddon Conspiracy which is actually the title of the website and so it makes perfect sense that they would truncate to AC.

the name of the person who wrote them is a man callled Mike and he taught psychology at Southampton Poly years ago, you might know him better as Amado Crowley. The people running the Armageddon Conspiracy and giving away his books for free are his cult members. On their website they say the last novel planned, 'Soul Camera' won't be written by Mike Hockney but another 'ghost writer' that is because Amado has died after the other novels were written.
Please provide some evidence to back this claim.

So folks, no Illuminati, no big mystery, just a rebrand. Amado Crowley did the same thing last time, wrote a 'trilogy' with a fourth book to come which supposedly would provide 'answers' and a side book of stories. If you compare the books you'll see they are written by the same person. There is more evidence for this but you should check it out if you are interested. Just don't let them suck you in, they are simply a cult who followed a deluded old man who pretended he was the son of A. Crowley when he wasn't.

All I see is your opinion in support of these claims. Can you please offer a little in the way of evidence other than we should "compare" the books to see that they are written by the same person (I can't fathom how).

Incidentally, in google searching Amando Crowley and Mike Hockey together, I am drawn to a number of threads on another forum with posts by a brand new member called Thomas20111 "debunking" the AC material in almost identical fashion. Also without providing any evidence of any sort other than pointing out similarities between writing styles or subjects and pointing out a number of coincidences conflating the AC people with someone i've never heard of called Peter Moon. Is that you?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is a better site on this topic.

whatistheilluminati.tumblr.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join