It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Armageddon Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Well if you know nothing, dont speak. You know what they say.....
Like I said, I read quite a bit and that's why I decided to comment.
So if you dont believe it, then why the hump?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

It seems cryptic messages don't affect people like you. This alone might be the reason that you don't understand the given site.

Hey I'm gonna give you one more hint, there is more to it than what appears on the surface.

“A fool sees not the same tree as the wise man sees.” - William Blake

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Im not interested in riddle's, if I woulda been my name would be the Riddler.
So what's the riddle wise guy?
A min ago I thought you said you dont know nothing, now you seem to know crypted messages and stuff, it's only been 10 mins, youre a fast learner.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Hey this will be my last reply to you since I think we won't get anywhere arguing like this.

Ok here's my last HINT for you brother, Only a fool knows everything. A wise man knows how little he knows.

Maybe now you can understand me?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Listen im not your brother, my brother is my mother's son and youre not him.
Epic fail.
Yes we aint getting nowhere are we?
There's a difference between me and you, I dont talk in riddles and hint's.
If I have something to say, youre gona know about it

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok, serious question: is this a kind of parody site? I'm finding it difficult to take it seriously. It talks about a Hip-Hop political party. No, seriously. Hip-Hop.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
Ok, serious question: is this a kind of parody site? I'm finding it difficult to take it seriously. It talks about a Hip-Hop political party. No, seriously. Hip-Hop.

Armageddonconspiracy.co.uk is a VERY serious site, devoted to philosophical and scientific reason and it draws a conclusion. I don't know where you get the idea of a "hip-hop political party" but the Movement is a genuine political ideology based upon Meritocracy. A rapper named Pho is involved and has written albums about both the illuminati and the Movement but I don't think that means that it is a "Hip-hop political party"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

It is not a parody site, it is composed of several or tons of articles that are intelligently written by obviously highly educated beings. If you have read past through the first couple articles you would know that it is not a joke, it is something serious. Don't be prejudice about their work if you haven't read all of it. There is a lot more to it than what you may expect.

Also about the music, there are many artists contacting the site to create music for them that goes well with their ideas and they have more music there than just hip-hop.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Look under the last article, titled "The New World Order". Scroll down until you see "The Hip Hop Party" in red. I'm not making it up. It says things like:

"Why shouldn't Congress be full of Hip Hoppas rather than Democrats and Republics?"
"Vote for the Hip Hop Party. Vote for a Hip Hop President. Vote for Freedom."

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I've just started reading that site, I don't know much about any of that stuff but I do find it an interesting read.

However, I came across this ...

The Rosslyn raiders disabled all of the chapel's alarm systems and CCTV monitors

I've never heard of Rosslyn Chapel being raided and google doesn't return anything on it, has anyone else heard of this?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Look under the last article, titled "The New World Order". Scroll down until you see "The Hip Hop Party" in red. I'm not making it up. It says things like:

"Why shouldn't Congress be full of Hip Hoppas rather than Democrats and Republics?"
"Vote for the Hip Hop Party. Vote for a Hip Hop President. Vote for Freedom."

Is that all you saw in that slew of articles? It is such a small aspect of their writing that it is almost completely insignificant. Did you miss the part where they put forward a philosophical unified theory of the universe?
edit on 19-2-2011 by Tamale_214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Don't be silly. Ofcourse I read other parts. You may find what I pointed out to be insignificant, but I didn't. It kind of sticks out. If I show you an article for the recipe of Pepsi, and at the last ingredient is "Dinosaur poop", are you going to say "Oh well, the rest of it looks legit"? Or are you going to think that you just got trolled?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cazzy2211

Nah man, Its to do with the Illuminati's book, the armegeddon conspiricy. A fictional book but it talks about what the realy Holy Grail is. If memory serves correct it was one of the seven or eight places raided in an effort to find certain objects. Read the book. Its fiction with fact but the raidings are fiction.

-Naeem

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Don't be silly. Ofcourse I read other parts. You may find what I pointed out to be insignificant, but I didn't. It kind of sticks out. If I show you an article for the recipe of Pepsi, and at the last ingredient is "Dinosaur poop", are you going to say "Oh well, the rest of it looks legit"? Or are you going to think that you just got trolled?

I just don't think that a troll would post over a million words including 3 novels (and a 4th on the way) for trolling's sake. The point that you make about hip hop doesn't stick out to me, not next to a unified theory of everything. I don't particularly like hip-hop, but that doesn't mean that other very smart people might not...I just don't see how it impacts on the overall significance of the material in any major way.

best
tamale

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Hey, that's ok. I wasn't meaning to accuse it of being a troll site, I was just asking because that really took me off-guard. But maybe hip-hop could be more relevant to politics than I give it credit for.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Hey, that's ok. I wasn't meaning to accuse it of being a troll site, I was just asking because that really took me off-guard. But maybe hip-hop could be more relevant to politics than I give it credit for.

To be sure, if you go back into Hip-Hop and Rap's history you find that it's a very political movement. Public Enemy obviously leaps off the page in this regard...it wasn't until Hip Hop became a major cultural commodity that it deteriorated (my opinion) into the very negative form that it devolved to. Independent hip hop and rap is still very politically relevant in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cazzy2211

The first couple of articles are taken from the book Armageddon Conspiracy. It's a fiction book mixed with a couple of facts and some truth. It's up to you to separate those.

Also the part about raiding the different possible sites of the Grail Hallows one of them is Rosslyn Chapel and that is just the story in the book. The raids happened at year 2012 in the book so you won't find any records on that.

The book can also be freely downloaded on the given site.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

Hey did you read the whole article about the New world order or did you just skipped to the end? If you skipped to the end you wouldn't understand the whole idea and the reason why they included hip-hop in there.

I suggest you read the whole article about the NWO then come back here and tell us what you understand, if they are right or if they are wrong.

Thanks,
Lateralussicksicksick

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow, these people claim to be the exact opposite of what the mainstream skeptics think about them.
Now I truly don't know who to believe

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
You guys notice something? The background has changed, its showing that symbol they show the occultism they talk about uses. I was there a few day ago and it was normal...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join