It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Pitch Sound in Miami Skies *AUDIO* Included!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hey ATS! How are we doing tonight?

Over the past couple of nights, I've been hearing a high pitch sound radiating from the unknown. These are the facts; I been living next to the Miami International Airport for the past 10 years. I know what planes sound like and trust me, this isn't a plane. This noise is strong enough for me to hear it through my walls and window. I managed to record an audio sample for you researchers out there, to see what conclusions you might draw out of it. The noise usually comes on around after 12:00am through 04:00am.

Audio Sample from Iphone

Side note; I understand there have been numerous threads discussing a frequency, so i decided to record it for myself. Anyone living in the Miami area could easily hear this from miles away. So no knocks on the door please. Thank you -Alex.

Edit: At this time, the noise has ended 10 minutes after upload.

edit on 8-12-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
That is odd, it almost sounds like a truck with bad brakes - yet it does NOT stop. At all. And I can see how it would be very annoying. I had to turn it off after like 33 seconds into it all. So this happens every night? Gods how annoying. Have you tried to drive around and pinpoint where it's coming from directly? That's what I'd try to do, definitely.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Can you please upload it to ATS.
edit on 8-12-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Interesting. I couldn't possibly say with any certainty as to what it is. What popped out when you mentioned the time, being from 12-4am, was that city construction often happens during these hours. You also mention you're next to an Airport. Perhaps this has to do with some sort of construction at or near the airport which couldn't be done during daytime hours. Perhaps the equipment requires very high power. I keep getting the picture of something cylindrical moving around a lot. Oh, perhaps it's a wind tunnel near by that needs to be greased up! Wind picks up during those hours, generally, and daytime activities may drown out the sound. I really don't know though.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You've lived there for how long, and you say this sound is totally new?

Cool audio report

If I were you, I'd drive around and try to hone in on it's location.

You're other option is to file a noise complaint, let the cops find it!
edit on 8-12-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Can you please upload it to ATS.
edit on 8-12-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

I would rather upload to ATS, however, this is what I am facing trying to do so...

Interesting. I couldn't possibly say with any certainty as to what it is. What popped out when you mentioned the time, being from 12-4am, was that city construction often happens during these hours. You also mention you're next to an Airport. Perhaps this has to do with some sort of construction at or near the airport which couldn't be done during daytime hours. Perhaps the equipment requires very high power. I keep getting the picture of something cylindrical moving around a lot. Oh, perhaps it's a wind tunnel near by that needs to be greased up! Wind picks up during those hours, generally, and daytime activities may drown out the sound. I really don't know though.

Perhaps it might be a wind tunnel, however, this noise comes in and out for long periods of time, even when there is no wind around. Also, it couldn't possibly be machinery, at least construction machinery because its way too loud, i could only imagine someone going deaf while they are creating the noise in person. As i said before, I've lived in the location for a decade and its something I've just started to hear recently. Also, about the hours, yes you are right, the afternoon activities may drown this noise out, however, cars never stop moving around in Miami, its another city that never sleeps.

You're other option is to file a noise complaint, let the cops find it!

The noise doesn't bother me much, it starts becoming normal after a while.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I love how you describe the various origins this simple frequency can take. Yet only one of them can be true and fit to its own wavelength.

On another note, have Hope. Because it might be them.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sounds like a jet engine emitting little thrust to me.

I honestly don't hear anything out of the ordinary, I've heard that plenty of times and I live next to an airport, also.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Any way to directly imbed the sound, so I (limited caveman skills) don't have to jump through hoops to hear a high pitch noise?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Sounds like a jet engine emitting little thrust to me.

I honestly don't hear anything out of the ordinary, I've heard that plenty of times and I live next to an airport, also.

That is the thing, if you heard it in person, its far from a jet engine. Have you ever played around with that frequency generator? It just sounds like one frequency, with no change to the pitch. I have lived here enough to know the difference between planes. I've heard fighter jets, I've heard commercial planes, this does not sound like a plane at all mate. One question i have for ATS...

I was searching for; ELF / Microwave Transmission Towers and i found a very interesting article on...
www.educate-yourself.org here is a snippet.

The topic of mind control is elaborate, multifaceted, and multi layered. For the casual reader, it can quickly become numbing, overwhelming the senses and creating a desire to exit the topic, but avoiding this subject is the most foolish thing you could possibly do since your only chance of surviving this hideous and insidious enslavement agenda, which today threatens virtually all of humanity, isto understand how it functions and take steps to reduce your vulnerability. The plans to create a mind controlled workers society have been in place for a long time. The current technology grew out of experiments that the Nazis started before World War II and intensified during the time of the Nazi concentration camps when an unlimited supply of children and adults were available for experimentation. We've heard about the inhumane medical experiments performed on concentration camp prisoners, but no word was ever mentioned by the media and the TV documentaries of the mind control experiments. That was not to be divulged to the American public. Mind control technologies can be broadly divided into two subsets: trauma-based or electronic-based. The first phase of government mind control development grew out of the old occult techniques which required the victim to be exposed to massive psychological and physical trauma, usually beginning in infancy, in order to cause the psyche to shatter into a thousand alter personalities which can then be separately programmed to perform any function (or job) that the programmer wishes to"install". Each alter personality created is separate and distinct from the front personality. The 'front personality' is unaware of the existence or activities of the alter personalities. Alter personalities can be brought to the surface by programmers or handlers using special codes, usually stored in a laptop computer. The victim of mind control can also be affected by specific sounds, words, or actions known as triggers.

Educate Yourself

Now i am not saying these towers are directly linked to this high frequency that comes on every so often during the night time, however, rumors usually start for some reason. Once again, i strongly believe this is NOT a jet plane.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It could be underground power generation, or even night shift factory production.
Or from the airport. Call them!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A friend of mine sent me this link today... Looks like its being heard in other places around the world too.

"High Frequency Noise coming from the sky in Victoria B.C. June 22, 2010 Haarp + Chemtrails?"

High Frequency Noise in Victoria B.C. June 22, 2010 Haarp + Chemtrails? After a day of heavy chemtrail spraying in Victoria B.C. witnesses have been reporting hearing a high pitched frequency that sounded like "nails on a chalk board" or "a dog whistle" that was coming from the sky and was "very loud and uncomfortable to be in". This sound blast happened twice in a 30 minute period and lasted about 3 - 5 minutes each time. After it was over people could be heard clapping in the streets, thankful that the loud, uncomfortable sound had stopped. Some people speculate that the heavy chemtrail spray might have something to do with amplifying a signal from Haarp or some other high frequency device. The true source and purpose of the signal remains unidentified.

Something, might be going on.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I can't tell you what it is, but after looking at it with a spectrum analyser I can tell you that it's almost exactly 903Hz and it seems to be modulating it's amplitude in a cyclical pattern (ie the volume is going up and down by the same amount over and over and over).

I can't measure the modulation properly right now because I don't have a spectrogram on this machine, but if nobody comes up with anything soon I'll do it when I can.

It does just sound like industrial noise to me tho - an engine or generator with a broken bearing maybe?

In any case, with a real time analyser and some transport you'd be able to track it down pretty quickly - it's at least 10dB louder than the background noise (ie more than 3 times as loud).

I'd steer well clear of 'OMG MIND CONTROL' type explanations until you rule out more mundane and realistic possibilities.

edit on 9-12-2010 by eightfold because: to add extra info

edit on 9-12-2010 by eightfold because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join