It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want Julian Assange to be arrested!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I kind of want Assange to be arrested which will reveal the highly damaging, doomsday secret files!!

You see initially, wikileaks came out to the world claiming it has knowledge of secrets which would change the world!!!

WOW. It was a strong statement!! It was a strong start!!!

But look at the scenario now, how it has changed from few weeks ago...

Now, Julian Assange is using his secrets to threaten the world to prevent from his arrest... WTFFFFF?
He went from a hero who was going to change the world to someone who is trying to bargain his way out of trouble from his past??? from an arrest??? from an alleged crime??

What happen to this guy??? He now feels that he is more important to the world than the "secret documents" that he has...?

All I want to know is the doomsday SECRETS which he claimed will change the world...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Julian Assange reminds of some posters here on ATS like Michael Ceceli who claims to know a prophecy for 30 years... claims to sent the doomsday prophecy to Julian Assanage... but does not reveal to fellow ATS about the contents of the prophecy.

Julian Assange, like some posters here on ATS, claims to have a doomsday secrets... but oh no, will not reveal it to the public.... ???

He claims that he will only reveal it if he is arrested...

So is this secret his bargaining tool from his arrest??? If he is not arrested, then he will not reveal it to public??

I mean common.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You know, I hope this Julian character will get arrested (given he did commit a crime).....

I hope he does so the secrets will be reveal to us all.... He is wasting time

It is not about him anymore.... If his secret doomsday documents are for real, then it is about the world!!! Not him!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been denied bail by a judge after surrendering to British authorities over a Swedish arrest warrant Thursday. Assange vowed in court to fight extradition to Sweden, where authorities are hoping to question him over a sexual molestation case.

Source

Merry Christmas.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
I kind of want Assange to be arrested which will reveal the highly damaging, doomsday secret files!!

You see initially, wikileaks came out to the world claiming it has knowledge of secrets which would change the world!!!

WOW. It was a strong statement!! It was a strong start!!!

But look at the scenario now, how it has changed from few weeks ago...

Now, Julian Assange is using his secrets to threaten the world to prevent from his arrest... WTFFFFF?
He went from a hero who was going to change the world to someone who is trying to bargain his way out of trouble from his past??? from an arrest??? from an alleged crime??

What happen to this guy??? He now feels that he is more important to the world than the "secret documents" that he has...?

All I want to know is the doomsday SECRETS which he claimed will change the world...

I think Wikileaks already is changing the world. I don't think Wikileaks said they had SECRETS, they said they had cables. As far as I remember they mentioned different levels of classification - there were only a few classified as 'secret'.

I am sorry you wish someone to be arrested so your curiosity can be assuaged. It seems to me that Wikileaks is running a very clever and well thought out strategy with these leaks.

I think many people expected something different, and are angry that they didn't get what they expected. However, I think the world has alrealdy changed because of thse leaks, and the hits to the Cabal are continuing, day, by day, by day.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Now I will openly admit I don't really like Assange, but what they are doing to him is ridiculous and highly questionable to say the least. But I feel like your wanting his arrest just to glimpse into those files is a bit wrong. Aside form all that you did hit the nail on the head here

Now, Julian Assange is using his secrets to threaten the world to prevent from his arrest... WTFFFFF? He went from a hero who was going to change the world to someone who is trying to bargain his way out of trouble from his past??? from an arrest??? from an alleged crime??

That right there should throw up the red flags for the people that support him. Why it doesn't I have no idea?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Julian/wikileaks are playing with the big boys and they know it..
It's the place with young deaths from heart attack, plane/road deaths and mysterious suicides..

He is smart enough to at least attempt to cover his rear..
I don't blame him..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Julian is a fool and he has NO bargaining chip and no authority is giving it a care.I think he is a Punk that needs to be in jail for a year, that's about right for him to "think" about his stunt to "take the big man down".Yeah just a punk who doesn't know how to treat a lady, if it is true.
Bye , bye ,,,Julian. I'll write ya.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Julian Assange reminds of some posters here on ATS like Michael Ceceli who claims to know a prophecy for 30 years... claims to sent the doomsday prophecy to Julian Assanage... but does not reveal to fellow ATS about the contents of the prophecy.

Julian Assange, like some posters here on ATS, claims to have a doomsday secrets... but oh no, will not reveal it to the public.... ???

So is this secret his bargaining tool from his arrest??? If he is not arrested, then he will not reveal it to public??

I mean common.

This guy is full of crap... Why if you had a 30 year prophesy, would you go on a site like ats dangling a carrot to everyone? Why write an open letter to Julian to release this document? Like Julian assange is gonna be sitting there checking out ats forums.. I'm sure has bigger things to worry about at the moment...
Why doesn't this guy just release his prophesy on here himself? It is the perfect place to do so...if not why bother going to all this effort making threads and posts...
I fear this guy is just looking for attention..
Unless he actually reveals something, then please don't take him seriously...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I want Julian Assange to be arrested!,

You not the only one. But you are the WRONG one.

edit on 8-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

I want him arrested if he really did commit a crime......

I do not want him arrested if he is not guilty.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

I mean common.

This guy is full of crap... Why if you had a 30 year prophesy, would you go on a site like ats dangling a carrot to everyone? Why write an open letter to Julian to release this document? Like Julian assange is gonna be sitting there checking out ats forums.. I'm sure has bigger things to worry about at the moment...
Why doesn't this guy just release his prophesy on here himself? It is the perfect place to do so...if not why bother going to all this effort making threads and posts...
I fear this guy is just looking for attention..
Unless he actually reveals something, then please don't take him seriously...

yea, perhaps this mi cha el guy is a fake little mother f*ka

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

I want him arrested if he really did commit a crime......

I do not want him arrested if he is not guilty.

Sh%t mate...You want him arrested but you don't know for what crime???
That's how I'm reading this thread...
Care to tell me different??

Although I'm sure they will write a new law soon to make it a crime...
That's what cheating Governments are best at...

new topics

top topics

join