It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Wikileaks cables show Texas company "helped pimp little boys to stoned Afghan cops"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Report: Wikileaks cables show Texas company "helped pimp little boys to stoned Afghan cops"

www.boingboing.net

In the Houston Press, an extensive blog post untangling an alarming story from the state department cables: "another horrific taxpayer-funded sex scandal for DynCorp, the private security contractor tasked with training the Afghan police," and apparent proof that the company procured male children for bacha bazi ("boy-play") parties.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Oh my... This borders on project Camelot size atrocities...

These cables are indeed going to put lives at risk...

Will there be trials? Will the revealed criminals be investigated?

And not only is this a horrible revelation but this was funded by our money in the US!!!!

I'm completely disgusted...

www.boingboing.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wow! S&F
What can you say to that?? What if they enjoyed snuff films would our contractors provide those services as well?

These freaks should be exposed and prosecuted.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You know, I shouldn't be surprised by this stuff. Logically, I know that corporations are run by horrible people and do horrible things to achieve horrible results.

But emotionally, I am stunned. What human being would do something like this. What human could take a young boy and ruin him physically and psychologically and not feel anything from it. Who would do this simply for profit?

For them to expose something of this magnitude is good. Atrocities like this must be stopped... Wikileaks is doing a very, very good thing, and Julian Assange is a very good person in my mind right now. Yay for transparency and the safety of young boys.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is almost like a plot right out of the movie Salo: 120 Days of Sodom. I don't know if you guys know about that film (or the book) but it was about a group of powerful fascists who had a sex orgy with a group of underage boys and girls. It is widely regarded as one of the most disturbing films of all time and is banned in a lot of places.

But wow, that is disgusting, and its reasons like this that I can get behind Julian Assange. Because no matter what you say about Wikileaks, they have a history of exposing human rights violations from all over the world. This is stuff that should be known to the public and those involved should be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Cynthia McKinney was asking Donald Rumsfeld about this, and we all know what ended up happening to her.

edit on 8-12-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
No wonder they trumped up the charges against Assange.

He is about to expose the most evil people on this planet.

Go Assange! Even though he is in Wandsworth prison in London right now, his followers have pledged to carry on with the exposure.

And this disclosure sickens me to my very soul.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It's easy for them to do because they make excuses: It's the culture. bla bla bla

Same way child molester defend themselves. They absolve themselves of the bad act and say their intentions were good, or they were teaching the children, or if they hadn't done it someone else would have.

Evil is evil, in any culture. Those boys aren't old enough to make the decisions for themselves. The people involved should be prosecuted and paraded the same as child molesters.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Wikileaks FTW. Bring down the scum that surround us.
edit on 8-12-2010 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I remember when there use to be laws that delt with people like this, but...........................
We got soft and put the importance of child molestor's life before the life of a child he killed, regardless if the child is physically alive or not, they are still dead.

Cant wait till we can play Cowboys and Child Molestor's, its only a matter of time before a house cleaning of this filth is delt out like it should have been from the start.

I dont care what you say, these type of people have no right to live!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jane_within
It's easy for them to do because they make excuses: It's the culture. bla bla bla

Well maybe if they think growing drugs and pimping kids is ok because of cultural sensitivity, they should have been more respecting of other nations and cultures. Like those Communists. Or any of the other countries they've invaded over the years.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Already a thread exist in Breaking Alternative News reporting this, made by me 5 days ago:

Foreign contractors hired Afghan 'dancing boys', WikiLeaks cable reveals

top topics

join