It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The munchies and the astral projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well I've started to notice that if I am hurt in the astral realm and if I am keeping my soul in the astral realm for too long I start to get unberable hunger pains. Like... I want to eat a bunch of yummy food and then just work out and pass out infront of my computer like a contented cat after its first kill and feeding. Has anyone else ever felt this way? Your opinions and replies would be greatly appreciated.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

I wonder why this didn't get any attention, I was just going back through the paranormal stuff, and came across your thread.

While I don't have any insight to give, as I don't practice astral projection, I do feel that your post at least deserves a looking at. So here's a reply for you. I hope you find some answers.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Fenix777 because: double typed deserves

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fenix777
reply to post by Rishiana

I wonder why this didn't get any attention, I was just going back through the paranormal stuff, and came across your thread.

While I don't have any insight to give, as I don't practice astral projection, I do feel that your post at least deserves a looking at. So here's a reply for you. I hope you find some answers.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Fenix777 because: double typed deserves

~Gives a loud laugh~ I wondered why it didn't get any attention the first night it was posted aswell. Its been empty for the longest but I decided to keep it open incase it did get a reply. But your response doesn't help. Because you didn't answer the question unfortunately or give your opinions or thoughts on the matter >,

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I've never project for more than a few hours.. and I've only projected about 3 times. It's hard to project at will... Well, I've been out of practice for a whole year
But lucid dreaming is still on the agenda, oh, off topic.. Nah, I haven't gotten the munchies after projecting though. I hope your not a hollow

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Just so you know, that has nothing to do with the thread but it doesn't matter. I found out that whenever I am injured during astral projection I get hungrier than normal. Understand now? I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this and if so what they did to curb the hunger LOL Thanks for your interesting in looking at the thread though ^_^

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
I've never project for more than a few hours.. and I've only projected about 3 times. It's hard to project at will... Well, I've been out of practice for a whole year
But lucid dreaming is still on the agenda, oh, off topic.. Nah, I haven't gotten the munchies after projecting though. I hope your not a hollow
A hollow? What is that >,>

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Probably using a lot of energy and need to refuel your body.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Probably using a lot of energy and need to refuel your body.
That would make sense. Astral projection is some tough S##t to do. Thanks for the reply ^_^

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I've felt this many times. Although it wasn't anything to do with astral projection or any of that stuff..
More to do with smoking weed, getting hungry, eating and falling asleep.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunktheNWO
I've felt this many times. Although it wasn't anything to do with astral projection or any of that stuff..
More to do with smoking weed, getting hungry, eating and falling asleep.
Oh, I know about that but I don't smoke / or do weed. Thanks for the reply though.

top topics

join