It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Join A Secret Society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I completely agree with PurpleDog UK. If you really want to find some kind of special secret society you must become an expert. I'm sure that the powerful secret societies don't post a contact information. You can only join them through invitation.

Hope you will find what you seek!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I hope you enjoyed your first meeting. I'm fairly certain that you did not know it was a meeting. Congradulations on your membership.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

My desires and expectations... is there any secret society or mystery school I should look in to?
Or is this a path I must travel alone?

Yes

That is to say there are such groups, but you will still have to travel for the most part alone. Freemasonry is certainly an excellent choice for your first steps, then again I may be biased. It's not a bad idea to study everything you can before hand, or don't..... really I can't say which is better. Find an active Lodge and ask for a petition.

I will only give this advice. That I would give any candidate.

1.) Do not make the mistake of over estimating the knowledge of the well regarded members....there are many excellent members in such groups that are fine men, but have spent little time reading studying or contemplating the symbolism, beyond the very short and often confusing experiences within degrees. Someone may be excellent at helping you with degree work, but that does not mean they can provide you with the answers, only the framework for finding them, they may or may not still be trying to find them themselves.

2.) Have faith in yourself, you are the only mind you will ever fully know, yours is the only mind that can answer the questions and understand them, never lose faith that you have been given the ability to find what you seek, given you have God's guidence, and a diligent heart.

3.) If you read every book and every word ever written it will not answer the greater questions, only perhaps frame better questions, True answers in the ancient mysteries are experienced, not learned, secret because they can not be told or given.

4.) Don't underestimate brothers either! In my own journey there have been men I at first thought were just going through the motions who upon deeper conversation offered the greatest insight....they have been among the most humble and quiet members...perhaps because they understand "Vide Audi Tace"

5.) If you DO beleive in God, and have the background you stated, then you know that In the Judaic/Christian, and Islamic faiths, every record has stated that God favors the virtuous, the honest, the steadfast, and maybe the stubborn. In other words the Righteous....perhaps this is something that can be faked for the Church, Family, friends, and with the right amount of delusion yourself. However you can not fake things before your creator. If you really wish to make such a journey you MUST become that righteous man regardless of the path you choose. You must remove your passions, vices, and walk that narrow path, that eye of the needle. You must humble yourself, while beleiving in yourself.

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it."

I make no claim to having found the answer you seekmyself yet, but I am honestly working to get there, and I beleive my religious faith, and masonry have both given me vital tools for that end. That's what the degrees are for.....to give you the plans, and tools to get answers, not to hand feed them to you.
edit on 22/12/2010 by ForkandSpoon because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Join the Ba'hai Faith.

It will open your doors into places you never would have been otherwise.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
then go and try to join one

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

You can never JOIN a "secret" society...
But you could be invited..IF you are lucky.......

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

seek, and ye shall find

If you are really interested contact me at [email protected]

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

If u do it wont be secret.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If you make a secret society where you have your own
secret nose picking techniques

I will totally join..

If it's free.

If I have to pay to be in the secret nose picking society
i'll be very sad

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Justin Beiber fan club...get there.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think what emsed1 and davespanners said is true, the most obvious secret society to join would be the Free masons. As a girl, I have no hope of joining them, unfortunately. But I know my grandfather, and his father and his father (and so on ad infinitum) were masons. It is probably one of the only 'public' secret societies left. Wait, was that an oxy moron? It was! They are a reputable group though, that still follow through with traditions and rituals. I see your problem, though, and agree with assasinscreed, that not a lot of secret societies are actually out there recruiting publicly, so you DO have a challenge. I would be interested to find out if you find one, but would that be breaking the rules then? Are all secret societies religion based?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good luck, lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Start one that make good things
a love and light society would mean something to earth

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Seeing how everyone is suggesting the free masons i would argue that they are the exact opposite of a secret society. So you could start your own or you could make one up and write conspiracy theories around it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A few of us malcontents have started a secret voodoo culb here on ATS and we have cyber rituals where we kill digital chickens and drink their cyber blood. Then we cast cyber spells on other members that have angered us in one form or another.

We also wear cowboy hats and our clothes are made from newspapers.

The password to get into our cyber clubhouse is "spamblocker"

Stop buy and visit when you get some free time. Look for the sign that says "Los Pelasos del Muertos"
edit on 6-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Hello Sahabi

It sounds as though you don't need to join any secret societies: you're already well on your path to Wisdom based on your comments and the questions you ask.

Read everything and question everything but above all be true to your quest and you will reach the enlightenment you desire.

Any "secret society" you join is certain to have agenda different from yours and this will interfere with your journey.

Please let us know how you get on.

All the best
Doctor Esoterikos

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You should study the occult, such as wicca or tantric yoga, first. By spending a few years ingesting various occult writings, you'll have a good working vocabulary for when you approach the secret societies. Occult books usually have websites or a snail mail address where you can correspond with occultists directly. I've known men who also studied kung fu and various internal arts such as chi gung, and they ended up with some really good secret society connections. What you see in the Matrix movies is not all just a bunch of make-believe.

Having studied Christianity and Islam is probably not enough without some knowledge of Judaism and the Kabbalah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join