It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Captured over Orlando,Florida 2007, Boyd Bushman and Lockheed Martin:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I found a pretty interesting article on ufos here:

Technology taken from extraterrestrial craft There has been an association between Lockheed and UFOs before. Lockheed Martin Senior Research Scientist Boyd Bushman has been videoed during an interview talking about UFOs, Anti gravity, Area 51, Nuclear Powered Aircraft, Bob Lazar (propulsion systems expert), John Hutchinson (inventor), etc.

So, I asked Frank if he was a believer that UFOs exist in the sense that some may be extraterrestrial in nature? He answered: “Yes they do exist. Is there a big cover up? Yes there is! Are 99% explainable? Yes. Hey, I live in an area where folks have claimed to see Bigfoot; even allegedly had an alien craft crash in the 1960s. I’ve always looked for a logical explanation. When there is none then it is unknown or unidentified, Are we being laid to about what our govt/CIA/FBI/NASA et al, know? Yes. All governments keep secrets, this is a way they keep control over their people.”

www.ufodigest.com...

Apologies in advance if this has already been covered.
Thoughts and opinions???

edit on 8-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
fix yer source please

ETA: thank you

edit on 8-12-2010 by casijones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by casijones

Fixed...Anything to add?

anyone familiar with Bushman??? any merit or credibility to what he has said?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
first question: what are UFOs?

second line.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

Is that sarcasm or an honest inquiry based on what exactly a ufo is( man-made/extraterrestrial/plasma life-forms etc.)

None the less I believe personally it is the first question needing to be answered.
In my opinion they exist and are probably a combination of extraterrestrial,advanced aeronautical man-made ships and Inter-dimensional/interstellar beings/vehicles

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
honest question; and i'm really baffled by the idea that a corporation can form/sign agreements with something unidentified. is that like selling your soul to the devil?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

You don't have to look to far in to the research to see the link between anti gravity tech and lockheed. For those that actually bother to look into these things will know that Florida is a key area of interest when it comes to WLBT and of course fake abductions by naval command DNI.

There has been this sort of technology on this planet for around 30 years possibly more, The secrecy surrounding this is just incredible the level of security surrounding WLBT is unimagineable one things for sure, there is no way IMHO a hu-man being can endure such responsibility we must be working under the influence of our neighbours.
edit on 8-12-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

I am sure if there were actually any treaties signed and/or agreements made it would of been with beings and vehicles "identified" (For whatever motive)
well lets hope that is not the case as far as signing deals with the devil (if what is said to be true depending on your opinion on abductions and the entire alien agenda then such a treaty has gone rogue and amiss)
That is another aspect of my research I am up on the fence about.
the enigma....We do not know "what" exactly we are dealing with yet.
Let us just hope that we have some positive/spiritually enlightened space sisters and brethren for our best interest

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Thank you for your input and i would have to agree that there is def. something up.
Florida has seen it's fair share of reports and sightings..the Gulf breeze flap instantly comes to my mind.
"Something" is out there and I know until I figure it out I will not be content,I must know more about our origins,ancestors and where we are headed...Until then I will continue to seek and decipher the truth

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
from the link in the OP

Have they back engineered from alien craft? In my opinion...yes. My dad worked for govt dept of defence contractors and he would always tell me; “Frank, we never made anything. We stole it.” I would always press him on who we stole these things such as fibre optics and would get this answer: " I can’t tell you, we all signed papers”.

well, IMHO i think they did steal some of the tech they used in their advanced research planes. not from aliens but from earth-bound researchers based in other countries and/or employed by other corporations. thing is, they couldn't well admit the existence of these highly secret, experimental planes by paying royalties to the legal patent-holders of the technologies being implemented on those planes, coud they? 'coz when they start doing that then what's the point of keeping the whole secret.

but that's just my opinion. we really shouldn't underestimate the power of human potential & ingenuity. and i for one, believe that we are truly capable of so much more.

with that said, i'll leave you with some planes that might have been considered as UFOs.

edit on 12.8.10 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
reply to post by casijones

Fixed...Anything to add?

anyone familiar with Bushman??? any merit or credibility to what he has said?

Here ya go pal...

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thank you both for those interesting and informative videos...I do not doubt human ingenuity...
I just find the correlations,different stories and theories that point to the possibility that man did in fact either ...
"steal"/back engineer alien/inter-dimensional craft or receive technology through some form of treaty and/or agreement.(Unknown,External influence for whatever means)
Of course there is no verifiable,irrefutable evidence to back up any of those claims but one can hope one day all will come to light and be known.

top topics

join