It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my cats conspiracy to force me to wash her backside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I swear she forced me to do it

thisis a cat conspiracy I swear

s116.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

Explanation: I think you're being a bit to anal about your cats bums cleanliness!
:shk:

Personal Disclosure: Maybe shave around it to make it easier for her to clean herself down in that department!

P.S. Lolwut???

edit on 8-12-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited buggy emoticons. sigh!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Get a dog.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: I think you're being a bit to anal about your cats bums cleanliness!
:shk:

Personal Disclosure: Maybe shave around it to make it easier for her to clean herself down in that department!

P.S. Lolwut???

edit on 8-12-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited buggy emoticons. sigh!

nah - I will continue to wash her lol as shaving is too much trouble

I have found that all my cats refuse to lick themselves clean when they have loose stools and will stand and show off that they need a wash

lucky I can micro manage what I feed them to make sure this need to clean the cats butt is down to an absolute minimum lol

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Dogs are so much better. OP should get a german shepherd or labrador, my favourites. Although I had a cocker spaniel once.. I loved that damn dog.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
My cat just watched that video with me. He says he can debunk your conspiracy. You're either a) a. teenager whose friend dared them to wash there cats "area", video tape it and then blog about it on ATS OR

You Ma'am are a pervert.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chanel
My cat just watched that video with me. He says he can debunk your conspiracy. You're either a) a. teenager whose friend dared them to wash there cats "area", video tape it and then blog about it on ATS OR

You Ma'am are a pervert.

i wish i was a teenager lol

alas those years are in the past

I have cats and sometimes they need a wash

ppl say it is difficult to wash a cat and I say no its not difficult

and no i dont like dogs so will not be getting a dog

I have 7 cats and my favorite are chinchilla persians

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It is an unavoidable problem with all longhaired cats.

Try a short haired breed

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
It is an unavoidable problem with all longhaired cats.

Try a short haired breed

yes I know

and no I wont lol

I love my silvers

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Long haired dogs get the same problems, I had two Maltese and it was not my favorite part of being their mom!

I am surprised that your kittie tolerated the bath that easily, although I guess the alternative is less desirable....most of my kitties HATE water, except the little princess who will jump in the shower with me if I don't lock her out of the bathroom, lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Is there any way to reduce the problem with different food? Does that cat use a litter box or does she go outside?

edit on 8-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Is there any way to reduce the problem with different food? Does that cat use a litter box or does she go outside?

edit on 8-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

yes I micro-manage what i feed her - when this haoppens I check what tid bit she may have had and remember not to give her that food again

she is mostly indoor cat but has access to a cat-proofed back yard

she is 19 years old and just recently it seems she is a bit loose and so I have had to wash her

all my cats prefer I wash them when this happens- i have been known to nap and a cat will jump on me and just stand there on my chest with tail up showing me she is dirty so that I will take her and wash her butt

usually just the force of the water rinses off everything and I dont need to touch anything

top topics

join