It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we actually be in the age of Aquarius now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Where might one go to get information on your view?
There is so much information, and it all differs. It is near impossible to find any 2 that agree.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by recycled

Where might one go to get information on your view?
There is so much information, and it all differs. It is near impossible to find any 2 that agree.

Astronomy....the actual positions of the Sun to the background of the true stars and their positions.

You can download a program called Stellarium that lets you go back and forward in time to different years and days and can see the Sun, moon, or planets at any position.

There is a program that you dont have to download...its not as good because it does not give borders to the signs.....but you can still get a good eyeball perspective to where the Sun and spheres really are in real time, past and future too. It is where I get those images I posted. You can enter any date. You will have to use the arrows to move through the constellations but if you are aware enough of the zodiacal path of the Signs...just follow those to find the path of the Sun and other spheres. You can enter March 21 and any year....which is the spring equinox. The movements of the spheres is all mathematical, they each have their own orbit and movement to the heavens. As well as the wobble of the Earth effects this perception.

I would not say I am not a fan at all of a equally divided sky....in fact I think a equal division would be a good thing....but we cant just pretend that the signs are all the same size and we should not just ignore the fact that the Earths wobble would effect the position of the Sun to the signs as well over time. So I meet astrology and astronomy in the middle....I still use the signs...but use their real space and the Suns real positions.

www.starrynighteducation.com...=4&LatD=33&LatM=31.260000000000048&LatRG=N&LonD=86&LonM=48.179999999999836&LonRG=W&HH=09&Min =00&AmPm=2&MM=12&DD=9&YY=2010&DST=&SD=Yes&LocMMA=&LabStar=Yes&Lab=Yes&Cons=Yes&Hor=Yes&SG=&PW=410&PH=358&Az=180&FOV=90&Alt=25&Elev=3&LocN=Earth&Explor e=No&

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The "Iron Age" is the Kali Yuga.

A Sidereal year is said to be about 25,968 terrestrial years.

The End of the Kali Yuga: "Each Root Race endures a complete voyage of the solar system around the zodiacal belt."

25,968 ÷ 12 = 2,164

2,164 x 3 = 6,492

6,492 x 4 = 25,968

There are also Yugas within Yugas, Mahayugas, Manvantaras, Mahamanvantaras, Kalpas, Mahakalpas, Pralayas, Mahapralayas, etc.

Anyway, a Astrological Age would then be 2,164 years.

The smallest Yuga cycle seems to be 6,492 years.

I've not yet performed an in-depth investigation of how the Root Races, Sub-Races, Yugas, Mahayugas, Sidereal years, Manvantaras, Mahamanvantaras, Kalpas, Mahakalpas, Pralayas, Mahapralayas, etc. all relate to one another and to the Mayan Baktuns, Katuns, etc.

In considering all of this, let us remember everything that was explained by Rosencroix in the following thread:

Posts #18, #22, and #26

His posts there really address the crux of what we are trying to get at here.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
This is the age of technology for all people on earth which is considered as female. The Age of women has just begun.

ah man that is totally awesome ! I love women tons like alot... they are the greatest creation ever, now if you think something so desirable to man came out of some pool of sludge and then evolved into a chick you have to be idiotic or something.

Women are proof that God exists...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

""The reason many think we are already entering it is many mistakes that modern day astrology has made. One of those mistakes is that each sign has equal amounts of space in the sky....when really, some signs are small and some are very large. If we are going to say that all the ages last the same amount of time, we might as well take the 'signs' out of the formula ...""

yep, just what i was going to post...

in fact by astrological positioning, i think i recall that the Age of Pices began a couple hundred years before Jesus began his Ministry & the Christian cult began... so the Picean Age has been some 2,600 years duration
which is a far cry from the mathematical division of 1,200 years...
all because of the size of the Zodiacal Sky division

i think this type of disconnect in time-lines is the mystery of the time-compression in Revelation when
the Lord says that "the days will be shortened, or no flesh would survive..."

edit on 9-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

"Love in itself is profoundly divine, terribly divine.

"In ancient times, the cult was dedicated to love and to the woman, who reigned.

"They knew that the woman was the most grand thought of the Creator turned into flesh, blood, and life..."

Questions of Importance to Women

Samael Aun Weor: There exist periods of masculine "plus" and periods of feminine "plus" in the course of history. We know that the masculine sex governs for 42 years, and the feminine sex rules for 42 years. The complete sexual cycle, it is said, is 84 years.

When the masculine pole of Uranus is facing the Sun, the force which commands there (in Uranus), comes, descends; it causes the masculine sex to have authority, to rule. There is no need to do more than recall, for example, the time of the pirates, the times of the great acts of men, of the great wars. Also we must remember that, when the feminine pole of Uranus is facing the Sun, the force which comes from there, elevates the woman, and makes it so that she assumes control and rules. Precisely now (1975), in these instants, we find ourselves in a feminine "plus": the woman finds herself in the government, in the bank, in society, in science, etc.

Unfortunately, the human beings do not know with exactitude when the masculine sex commands or when the feminine sex does. One must take advantage of these energies, for our own innermost Self-realization of the Being.

In the same human being, in the same "humanoid," there exist 42 years of strong masculine activity, and 42 of feminine. Due to this, it is said that if an individual, for example, is born in the so-called masculine "plus," in times during which the planet Uranus vibrates in positive form, indubitably they will have a tremendous sexual power (during those 42 years). But when the feminine aspect comes, instead of sexual languor, instead of debility, it is even stronger due to the stimulus of the opposite pole. Here is the masculine and feminine force, alternating in all the marvelous rhythm of the great Universe.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

There is still problems though when one tries to take a time cycle such as the Yuga's and mix them or parallel them to astrological cycles.

I have no issues at all with a equal division kinda like the Yuga's display, but the astrological ages idea that came later after constellations were 'noted by man' have many issues along with them that are really just now being noticed. Example is the true solar path of the Sun goes through 13 signs and not 12....and each 'sign' is of not the same space, so some ages would be short and some long.

I still dont see how anyone could say that we are in any other astrological age besides Pisces. Sure we can say we are in the age of Kali Yuga....and in the age of Pisces....but one cant take one systems formula and use that on the other system of a great year.

IMPO

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The energy of the new age, as defined in the ancient Vedas began with the Industrial Revolution in the early 19th Century, grows stronger with the Information-Revolution of current and will reach its full potential within the next hundred years. Welcome to Year Zero folks.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Year zero occurred for me at the millenium - I wrote my dates down as ??/??/00. For me it is now year 10 of my new age. The Jesus myth has been with us for 2000 years, during this long period of time there has been a giant game of chinese whispers where the original teachings have been twisted, distorted, manipulated and ultimately lost. I always understood that the age of aquarius was to be an age of enlightenment, a 'golden age' - an age of new spiritual and human understanding.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing what you've learned about this topic. I would like to refer to your posts when learning more about Astrology versus Astronomy.

It is a very complex subject, and is why I posted the following link:

Originally posted by Tamahu
In considering all of this, let us remember everything that was explained by Rosencroix in the following thread:

Posts #18, #22, and #26

His posts there really address the crux of what we are trying to get at here.

It really is worthwhile to scroll to and study the above three posts, that are found within the above-quoted thread, if you're at all interested in understanding the phenomena of cosmic movement.

One could also study the Vedic scriptures, the Upanishads, and the Buddhist Sutras and Tantras, alongside H.P. Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine.

reply to post by christina-66

"Some affirm that from the year 2001 or 2007 on there will come an era of fraternity, love and peace.

"But, thinking out loud I ask myself, and even I ask you:

"From where do you think such an era of fraternity, love and peace among “men of good will” will come? From the ego with its hatreds, rancour, envies, ambitions, lusts, etc.? Do you really think that this could happen? Obviously not!"

The Seven Words

"I bluntly affirm that all the books which have been written in the world about Theosophism, Rosicrucianism, Spiritualism, etc., are completely antiquated for the new Aquarian Era, and therefore they must be revised in order to extract from them only what is essential. Here, I, Samael Aun Weor, deliver onto humanity the authentic message that the White Lodge sends to humanity for the new Aquarian Era."

"Even when the Protestants assure us that Luther did the translation from the authentic original Greek, this is not so, because Martin Luther did not know Greek. Only we, the Gnostics, possess the original Greek texts of the sacred scriptures, within our holy Gnostic Church. The Bible is the sacred book of the Gnostics, and only the Gnostics can understand it.

"The Lutheran Bible is based on the works of St. Jerome, which are intentionally defective, since St. Jerome had to channel things according to the interests of Roman Catholicism (according to the orders received from Pope Danasos). St. Jerome was the true author of the Latin Vulgate."

Master M:. wrote a book called The Dayspring of Youth, which explains the influences of the New Age of Aquarius, in order to prepare us for what Samael Aun Weor refers to as The Dionysian Wave.

reply to post by Skyfloating

Nirvana has epochs of activity and epochs of profound repose. On February 19, 1919 at 3:40 PM, Nirvana entered into activity; thus, from that moment the evolving life started its return towards the Great Light. So, basically, in these moments it is outdated to close the doors of access to the superior worlds."

Samael Aun Weor wrote:

"The year 1914 will always be a memorable date among the remarkable dates of this humanity, because of the explosion of the First World War and the simultaneous debut of Parsifal...."

- Parsifal Unveiled

Originally posted by MarkusMaximus
Jehovah's Witnesses (Bible Students) predicted 1914 would be the time when Satan was finally and permanently cast from heaven. Always found that interesting.

Originally posted by Tamahu
And the Nation of Islam teachings say that 1914 was the beginning of the end of the devil's reign.

Also:

1+9+1+4 = 15: "The Devil"

Jahve (Hebrew יהוה) Often spelled Yahweh, and intentionally confused with Jehovah since they are both spelled the same way in Hebrew: יהוה).

While Jehovah is a very positive and potent name of God, Yahve (Jahve) is the name of a demon who has been misleading humanity for ages.

“In the year 1950, the genie of evil whose name is Javhe entered into the abyss.

"Javhe is paying a terrible karma. Javhe is a terribly perverse fallen Angel. This Javhe is the demon that tempted Jesus in the wilderness while saying “Itababo.” Javhe is the supreme chief of the Black Lodge. Javhe is the secret author of the crucifixion of our Adorable Saviour. Javhe is the antithetic pole of Jesus. The Roman soldiers who crucified the Adorable One were constituting the honorable guards of Javhe...."

edit on 9-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
trying to rationalize just what age we are in...The Christians have called this the 'Church Age'
i reckon thats a spin on the Piscean Age (the fish)

it is also the times when the holy ghost has been among us, in a "Dispensation"
en.wikipedia.org...

now, the way i see it, the Church has usurped the other 'Pagan/Heathen' epocs or Ages....

so immediately at the end of this current Christian Dispensation,
(lasting from the Jesus Baptism until 'His' actual 7th Trumpet / 2nd Coming--->
(32AD- to 2012AD = 1,980 yrs-> used Only as an Example !)
so this AGE (aka Pisces) is not determined by an Astrological position
in the Cosmos or by any defined time-line in the Earths' precession ...
[As those are Pagan & Heretical ideas according to the Western Churches]
Church Dispensation Age = Piscean Age
Millennial Kingdom Age = Age of Aquarius

After all this historical time there will come the Millennial Kindom or 'AGE'
which will only last 1,000 years (not like the mathematical divisions of the Zodiac
Sky into 12 sets of 1,200 year aspects)

from my personal perspective, the Constellation Ages are what is the 'Benchmark'

the Kali Yuga & the Maya long-counts are of a much grander scale and are not for annual living
rather they are intended as philosophical thought balloons

and the Christian 'Church Age' & following Kingdom Age... is a Sub-Set or micro view
of Cosmic timelines...designed have a profoundly daily/monthly emphasis

horoscope zodiacs are very mutated versions of the Constellation Age Benchmark...
edit on 9-12-2010 by St Udio because: missing =

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by recycled

Could we actually be in the age of Aquarius now?

No.

In my opinion, we are on the verge of seeing our civilization descend into a new dark age in which a fascist form of science/evolution swaps places with religion and instigates a kind of inquisition in which it is forced upon all.

It will begin in the west and with Christianity. If this effort succeeds there, it will take on Hinduism and Islam. The ultimate goal is to outlaw faith of any kind and replace god with a faux logic, twisted Darwinism and doctrine in which there are no morals.

Again, this is just one man's opinion; my own. You may accept or reject it at your leisure.

Best

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
The ultimate goal is to outlaw faith of any kind and replace god with a faux logic, twisted Darwinism and doctrine in which there are no morals.

Samael Aun Weor wrote:

"The idea of “unconscious cells” ordering themselves in sleep, just like that, in the form of organs, makes me laugh. How absurd that is!

"Sleeping, unconscious, blind cells (as Haeckel would say), organizing themselves in the form of organs. That would not fit in the mind of anybody.

"Some authors state that such cells organize themselves in the form of organs, authors that do not know what to do upon seeing the wonders of this world, a world in which everything works in mechanical form, as they believe, without a directing principle. They are unconscious.

"The cells are organized in a conscious way. Thanks to the intelligent principle of Mother Nature it is possible to organize the cells of the organism in the form of organs.

"But if we decompose any atom, be it of the liver, of the kidneys, or of the pancreas, we liberate energy. It is obvious for now that, in the last synthesis, the physical body is made up of different types and subtypes of energy. That is indubitable.

"Karl Marx stated: “Which is first, matter or psyche, psyche or matter?” He concludes stating that matter is first. That is completely absurd because Einstein’s postulates state that matter is nothing but condensed energy."

Samael Aun Weor wrote:

"The intellectual loafers know very well that Karl Marx manipulated Hegel’s “metaphysical dialectic” in order to elaborate that deceptive “dialectical materialism.” Evidently, Karl Marx took from Hegel’s work all the metaphysical principles that Hegel gave to his work, and with the leftovers Karl Marx elaborated his deceptive dish. Thus, it is not irrelevant to repeat in this lecture that Marx, as the author of such a lie, of such a farce, of such Communistic dialectic, never believed in it, and therefore he did not have any inconvenience in confessing his feelings in the heat of the assembly when saying, “Gentlemen, I am not Marxist.”

"Undoubtedly, this gentleman fulfilled one of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion that literally states...:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Oh, my head hurts. I asked a friend of mine the other day, who was trying to explain some of this to me, how she keeps all this information stored so neatly in her brain. She just smiled and said, there is a lot isn't there. It's no wonder some folks cling so tightly to religion, all the "work" is done for them, it seems. At that point all they have to do is "believe". I can not just believe, however, I am having a difficult time holding information as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join