It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we actually be in the age of Aquarius now?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

No. I'm saying that ancient Kabbalists knew about the Precessions of the Equinoxes, which are not linear, but cyclical; and that they symbolized these cycles in scriptures.

reply to post by ..5..

Judaism, Zionism and Gnosis

"The Gnosis of Samael Aun Weor in this Age of Aquarius is Christian Esotericism (Intuitive Kabbalah) and Buddhism, especially from Tibet."

Samael Aun Weor being a Incarnation of the Fifth of the Seven Archangels.

And Tibetan Esoteric Buddhism being the Science of Tantra (Vajrayana, Secret Mantra, The Lost Word), which is found within the Dharmodaya, DAATH, and the Mudra known as Karmamudra (there is also Jnanamudra, Dharmamudra, Samayamudra, and Mahamudra).

edit on 8-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edit

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
IMO the ages coincide with the dominant religion.

the age of Tauris-Hinduism
The age of aries- judisem
The age of pices-Christianity
The age of aquarius-???

from whom and where does this come from I mean ? sources/anything will do...

thx

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

You might also be interested in studying the following:

Root Races and Subraces

Audio Lecture: Anthropogenesis

Anthropogenesis transcribed

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by dreampsi

You might also be interested in studying the following:

Root Races and Subraces

Audio Lecture: Anthropogenesis

Anthropogenesis transcribed

those titles sound very eugenic to me but I don't know it could be my handedness playing tricks on me.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The White Lodge and the Aryan Race

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

thank you, I guess this exposes your enlightenment... I will get around to reading it later I suppose.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

It seems that the beginning of the transition from Pisces to Aquarius began on February 4th 1962, and that Aquarius will actually be in full-swing in 2500 A.D.

Ages are determined by where the Sun is on the Spring Equinox IF you are using the constellations/signs to determine ages...which is what the OP brought up about the age of AQUARIUS.

The Sun is and was in 1962, very much in Pisces on the Spring Equinox.

Here is an image of the Sun at Spring Equinox in 1962...

The use of 'age of Iron' ect....did not base these cycles on constellations/signs either so there is no reason to try to now mix constellations in with another cultures way of keeping track of 'times cycles'.

Here is an image for March 21, 2500...as you can see it is not 'full swing' in Aquarius.....but is just then on the cusp between the two signs. I personally find that with or without man dividing the sky into segments with 'signs'....mankind would still work through cycles of change with evolving in Spirit. But if we do want to get technical and use things that man has created, like signs in the stars....then we are still in the age of Pisces for some time.

edit on 8-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)
to add images

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by recycled

So with my calculations if the age of Pisces ended somewhere around 35 A.D. with the death of Jesus, which ushered in Aquarius, then wouldn't we be on the cusp of Capricorn? Did we loose an age? Is this the deception Jesus warned about, is this the anti-christ of which he spoke. Are we looking for Aquarius, when we should really be looking for Capricorn? Capricorn is depicted as a goat rising from the body of a fish. The devil coming from the fish. The anti-christ appearing to come from Pisces?

How do you 'calculate' that Pisces ended somewhere around 35AD?

Will you do me a favor and give me the definition of 'an age' that uses constellations for determination.

How can you 'figure' such a thing without using the position of the Sun at spring equinox....for this is what determines a 'age' when using the constellations.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If we decide we're in that age now, then we will be.

History is nothing but ideas anyway, the idea of this country or that country being in this place or that place, or having these values or those values, all of these are just ideas in our heads collectively. If we collectively decide something, and behave according to those ideas, that's all that matters. If someone comes along later and says we were wrong, that's just their time and place.

The world is always changing, we are currently right on the fuzzy edge between two popular astronomical "ages," and others have already announced the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. At this point maybe whether or not someone is part of it is a matter of personal preference. Are you a part of the old thinking, or the new thinking?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

You are very right....it is what we make of it.

But I should add...this is a story book where we are all going to be on different pages.

Man had made signs in the sky and later other men learned about precession through these signs. When someone speaks of the ages with the 'signs'....I would assume they are going to use actual positions of the cosmos to determine this and I dont see where the OP or some others are coming up with dates of such a thing.

Its one thing to know that life is what we make of it....but people are talking about a keeping track of time using the stars....but then ignore what the stars and the Sun position really is.

I find that a big let down to our future generations who may use such information as a 'truth'.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

The anti-christ could very well be a bias, set to make one guilty for returning to paganism. However at the end of the day I think what Jesus was teaching in and of itself was paganism, I don't think it ever died. Perhaps it is the self service that is being admonished. I don't know, perhaps that discussion is another thread altogether. lol

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I hope to read your thread tonight, kiddos home from school sick today. I just wanted to let you know I hadn't abandoned ship.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I will look for the exact origin source, I have read so much and to remember the beginning would be difficult. I will try.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The church often views it as the end of the world, rather than the end of the age. Leaving one laden with fear, that their time is up, the better hurry and jump on the wagon. There is not much room for exploration of ones spirit in there.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Environmentalism
Yup I went there, seemed so blatantly obvious.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I am not overly educated on this subject, and I do not understand the full reasoning behind the shifting of the ages, and I will not pretend to. I came across some information regarding Jesus being the age himself, or in the age of Pisces, and look, and listen everywhere to a lot of folks talking about being, newly, in, or on the cusp of Aquarius. After reading about Jesus sending his disciples to find the man with the water pitcher, which I deduced to represent Aquarius, to help prepare the passover, it seemed very logical to me the passover may represent the passing from one age to another. Now I don't know if there is any truth to the matter, I do not even know if we are dealing with astrological ages, if dealing with any truth at all. It was simply an uneducated observation based on newly found information which seems highly possible.

But I am learning and am grateful.
Regarding the suns alignment showing we are still in Pisces, and are not near, in our lifetime anyway, Aquarius, could this be the deception spoken of? Could we be looking for the next great teacher, when he is hundreds of years away? You may note I am fixated upon the deception of the thing. Bingo. I believe very strongly in this above many other things.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

the great year

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
We are actually in the age of Aries now. This started in 2008. Every 10 years we commence a new star sign which started in 2008. We go through 4 minor cycles of the stars with each being 10 year before we commence another major sign.

There are four minor cycles of four before a major cycle. Every 480 years is a major cycle. 120 x 4. We just completed the major cycle of Pieces in 2008 and started a major cycle of Aries in 2009 and minor sign of Aries in 2009. This is the age of technology for all people on earth which is considered as female. The Age of women has just begun.

5760 years is the age of man. This is when the pyramids were built in Egypt by superior technology of what we are capable of now.

This is in the Jewish star of david and explains the year of knowledge and rebirth which is 2008.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
We are actually in the age of Aries now. This started in 2008. Every 10 years we commence a new star sign which started in 2008. We go through 4 minor cycles of the stars with each being 10 year before we commence another major sign.

There are four minor cycles of four before a major cycle. Every 480 years is a major cycle. 120 x 4. We just completed the major cycle of Pieces in 2008 and started a major cycle of Aries in 2009 and minor sign of Aries in 2009. This is the age of technology for all people on earth which is considered as female. The Age of women has just begun.

5760 years is the age of man. This is when the pyramids were built in Egypt by superior technology of what we are capable of now.

This is in the Jewish star of david and explains the year of knowledge and rebirth which is 2008.

Please....cosmically show me how we are in the age of Aries.

Also....we dont go from Pisces to Aries for ages...for ages we go backwards in the signs. We were in the age of Aries a few thousand years ago (age of the Ram, recall the story of the Ram in the thickets that was used for a sacrifice).

There is no reason to assume we are in the age of Aries OR that the cycle of ages last 480 years each.

Please show your calculations and where you come up with such.

Describe how a 'age' is determined and defined.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I hope that this will be the 'time' of not just a great teacher...but for us to realize, the teacher is within us all.

There are always distortions going on (deceptions) but they do have their purpose to weigh and measure our desires and fears.

I think the distortion that we in the age of Aquarius already is from Astrology. Astrology is based on 'made up' spaces in the sky and does not acknowledge the true amounts of space for each sign nor does it acknowledge that there are 13 signs the Sun moves through throughout the year.

Ever heard of the age of Ophiuchus?

Astrology wanted to make a simple wheel...13 signs did not fit simply into a 'fixed wheel' and if they would of used the true amounts of space of each sign, it would of been a lot more work for any astrologist. Plus, the Earths wobble effects the Suns positions to the signs by seeming to 'move' through the signs by 1 degree every 72 years.

<< 1    3 >>

join