It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we actually be in the age of Aquarius now?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The ages are a new study for me, and I am ever so grateful to have come across this information. Albeit I am new to the understanding of such studies, something doesn't add up. I understand Jesus being the age of Pisces, I do not however understand how it is deduced that we are only now upon the cusp of Aquarius.
In the bible Mark 14:13 the Passover is being prepared, passover producing a whole new meaning for me now, Jesus tells 2 of his disciples to go into the the city and find the man with a water pitcher, whom I would deduce to be Aquarius. Now if the Passover is about to happen and is being prepared amongst the disciples and Aquarius, logically one could deduce the passing over being from Pisces to Aquarius. It is speculated an age is approximately 2.100 hundred years, give or take, and this is much debated. So with my calculations if the age of Pisces ended somewhere around 35 A.D. with the death of Jesus, which ushered in Aquarius, then wouldn't we be on the cusp of Capricorn? Did we loose an age? Is this the deception Jesus warned about, is this the anti-christ of which he spoke. Are we looking for Aquarius, when we should really be looking for Capricorn? Capricorn is depicted as a goat rising from the body of a fish. The devil coming from the fish. The anti-christ appearing to come from Pisces?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Our time is more like a sundial than a stopwatch. The hand won't strike 12 and suddenly it's a new age. It will ease into a new age, and is already under way. Right now we are in the transition between ages. So I suppose it is an interesting question: how do we know for sure which age we are in?
edit on 8-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I understand that, however, my concern lies with the idea we are transitioning into Aquarius, when indeed we may be transitioning into Capricorn.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by recycled

Im not too sure but I'll say this much. Jesus was at the start of pisces, not the end.

The sphinx was built about 10,500 b.c right? ( water weathering, alignments etc. etc. proved this. )

2,100 * 5 = 10,500 The sphinx was built to mark the age of leo (lion)

The year 0 ≈ start of pisces, give or take, and also the start of a whole new cycle of ages. So atm we're about to enter aquarius.

Everyone seems to disagree with exactly when it changes.
edit on 8-12-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by recycled
Are we looking for Aquarius, when we should really be looking for Capricorn? Capricorn is depicted as a goat rising from the body of a fish. The devil coming from the fish. The anti-christ appearing to come from Pisces?

This immediately reminded me of the "Pan" character; which I believe is related to Capricorn. Note the relationship between Capricorn and "the devil" is inaccurate (the symbolism is a bias towards Paganism).

Perhaps the age is Aquarius, but the "anti-christ" is of Capricorn? Or maybe the age is Capricorn, and the AC is from Aquarius/Pisces? Or of course the AC could be a bias in itself; perhaps representing a natural return to Pagan views (off topic, but worth mentioning).
edit on 8-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Instead of looking to scripture for this answer, why not look to the heavens?
What does true cosmology, astronomy, and astrology say?
I can't elaborate further, because I've never invested into studying the skies yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat. And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare? And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in." - Luke 22:8-10

Aquarius

From Aqua- Aerius pertaining to water (Aqua) and Aeris (Air),” means, the air (Spirit) as a water carrier.

The eleventh sign of the zodiac (January 20th to February 18th) . Ruled by Uranus. Related to the element air.

The Age of Aquarius is an astrological epoch that began the 4th of February in 1962.

Aquarius pours the Dionysian vibrations of Uranus (Chokmah) into the Earth (Malkuth)
Gnostically, the Dionysian vibrations are the fiery water “Schamayim” or wine from heaven (Gnosis)...

edit on 8-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edit

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Astrology and Astronomy contradict eachother now days and this is a problem to determine our true ages as well as creates problems for the start and end of past ages.

I have a thread about the age of Aquarius being hundreds of years away ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are several issues that need to be noted before one decides how they think the age of Aquarius should be noted.

For a couple thousand years now, astrology has been using a fixed wheel. The problem here is that this does not reflect the true positions of the Sun in the Sky, or the Moon and planets positions. It all changes over time and you can read about that in my thread as well as some links in it.

If we are to go by the rising of the Sun at the Spring Equinox, which is how we are supposed to determine an 'age'.....the Sun is still in 'Pisces' at the Spring Equinox right now. It has several hundred years before it enters the 'time of the cusp' between Pisces and Aquarius and the time of the cusp itself will last at least a 100 years. It is well after 2500AD that we cross into Aquarius IF we are going to use the TRUE position of the Sun to the background constellations at the Spring Equinox.

The reason many think we are already entering it is many mistakes that modern day astrology has made. One of those mistakes is that each sign has equal amounts of space in the sky....when really, some signs are small and some are very large. If we are going to say that all the ages last the same amount of time, we might as well take the 'signs' out of the formula for why say the Sun is in Aquarius WHEN IT IS NOT?

Ill post some more later....let you look at the thread and see if any questions arise.

But note....I do believe in 'times of change' and I think the cosmos do reflect our times of change. As we become aware of 'new waters' in the cosmos, we will adjust to that but this takes a long time and is slow, hundreds of years slow

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
For a couple thousand years now, astrology has been using a fixed wheel. The problem here is that this does not reflect the true positions of the Sun in the Sky, or the Moon and planets positions. It all changes over time...

"We do not need to be so complicated, nor do we need so many “logarithms” or “tables of houses” or a voluminous astrological “ephemeris,” or that complicated “jargon”. - Practical Astrology

If we are to go by the rising of the Sun at the Spring Equinox, which is how we are supposed to determine an 'age'.....the Sun is still in 'Pisces' at the Spring Equinox right now. It has several hundred years before it enters the 'time of the cusp' between Pisces and Aquarius and the time of the cusp itself will last at least a 100 years. It is well after 2500AD that we cross into Aquarius IF we are going to use the TRUE position of the Sun to the background constellations at the Spring Equinox.

Final Catastrophe

"The Age of Iron (in which we are presently) wisely coincides with the electrochemical cycle; this cycle started with the Greco-Roman culture and will conclude in the year 2500 [editor: see note at bottom]. The cataclysms of the end of Kali Yuga have already started; the black age will terminate in the frightful precipice."

"Kabbalistic analysis demonstrates that in the numbers two (2), five (5), zero (0), and zero (0), the secret of the great catastrophe is enclosed. Whosoever has understanding, let him understand for there is wisdom therein.

"Unfortunately, people do not know how to comprehend the profound meaning of certain Kabbalistic numbers. Lamentably, they interpret everything literally."

It seems that the beginning of the transition from Pisces to Aquarius began on February 4th 1962, and that Aquarius will actually be in full-swing in 2500 A.D.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have often wondered this, too. For me personally, I think the Maya are the ones to look to because of their accurate time-keeping. Dare I say the date of 2012 but that is when they say the cycle ends and a new one begins. I'd put my money on it that they are correct in that the "official" start of the Age of Aquarius is the date of Dec. 21, 2012.

As a previous poster stated, we are in the transition phase now and probably have been for a while. When you think of an age of thousands of years, having an age transition over a decade (or few) would probably seem right.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The image-link found in my first post in this thread, to the Aquarius art of Johfra Bosschart, is no longer working.

So I've fixed it:

Originally posted by Tamahu

"And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat. And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare? And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in." - Luke 22:8-10

Aquarius

From Aqua- Aerius pertaining to water (Aqua) and Aeris (Air),” means, the air (Spirit) as a water carrier.

The eleventh sign of the zodiac (January 20th to February 18th) . Ruled by Uranus. Related to the element air.

The Age of Aquarius is an astrological epoch that began the 4th of February in 1962.

Aquarius pours the Dionysian vibrations of Uranus (Chokmah) into the Earth (Malkuth)
Gnostically, the Dionysian vibrations are the fiery water “Schamayim” or wine from heaven (Gnosis)...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by recycled
I understand Jesus being the age of Pisces, I do not however understand how it is deduced that we are only now upon the cusp of Aquarius.
In the bible Mark 14:13 t

may I asked where you picked up this theory ?

edit on 12/8/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I think we are still shifting in ages. Matthew described a "sorting" of people during the harvest or end of the age. Churches view this as the rapture; however, I do not read it that way. It seems to be a sorting of the masses. Those that want the same way and those pushing for a new way. There will be clearly two defined types of people. One side will be gods people that fight for truth and justice for all, and the other side will continue to want things the way they have been.

So based on the current world events I say we are in the process of each person sorting themselves out. Each having a choice to change the world for the better or support the status quo.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thinking in terms of ages as has been used in the past is a bit moronic. There seems to be cycles, but in reality the whole cosmos is continuously unfolding. You could say we entered this age or that, in this time or that time, but really these are just beliefs.. wishful thinking and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

2012 is related to the Baktun cycle.

The Katun cycle:

"The Mayas say that between the years 2040 and 2043, the Thirteenth Katun will enter into activity."

- The Pistis Sophia Unveiled by Samael Aun Weor

Therefore, the years 1962, 2040 - 2043, and 2500, are all very significant in regard to the New Age of Aquarius.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Moses was of Aries, and is why in Exodus 32, he destroyed the Golden Calf (the past Age of Taurus).

Yeshua Ben Pandira was of Pisces, hence all of the fish symbolism found in the Christian Gospels.

And Luke 22:10 refers to the New Age of Aquarius.

An interesting side-note:

"Chapter 29 of Exodus is pure and legitimate black magic. In said chapter, unjustly attributed to Moses, the ritualistic ceremony of cattle sacrifice is minutely described."

- Practical Astrology by Samael Aun Weor

The Lesser Key of Solomon and the Levitical Law

"It is possible that Ezra was a Black Magician, precisely for adminstering the sacrifice of the bull and cow and adulterating the scriptures of Moses. We know from Samael Aun Weor that the sacrifice of the Bull, as described in Chapter 29 of the Book of Exodus, was instituted by the sorcerors of those times in order to confuse the neophytes of White Magic. So yes, it is possible that he was awakened negatively and intentionally sought to confuse the aspirants of the pure path."

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I don't think the devil comes from the fish. The devil has to do with the light, it's in the book? satan come thru the light ? deciving. The fish is god's creation, there is a fish in all of us. Spiritual powers is contained in the water, then light comes and heats the water up there for creating life, all part of god's realm. Satan is dry, has to do more with the desert, like a snake, it misses one element and does not have two elements, only light, one sided view. For life to exist there needs to be water and there needs to be light, two elements.
The light element is represented by man, without it's other element. AKA the elightment crowd that you see around, it's them. Without water you die, you can't live without water and you can't live without light, warm etc.
The illusion is comming to you by light, like holowgen, enlighten, dry on your inside like a lifeless corpse.
Some people are like animated, more robotic that is enligten, there you will find satan. Things are really upside down, life is really to be lived not disected.

edit on 8-12-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

great info, thank you for that.

I would still stand with the Maya on when they think the new age would begin. In addition, Edgar Cayce mentions a new age of "new root race" would begin shortly after the new millenium so 2012-2043 would seem like a good fit.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Moses was of Aries, and is why in Exodus 32, he destroyed the Golden Calf (the past Age of Taurus).

Yeshua Ben Pandira was of Pisces, hence all of the fish symbolism found in the Christian Gospels.

And Luke 22:10 refers to the New Age of Aquarius

so you are saying a group of predominately linear thinking males were sitting around trying to make sense of scripture ?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
IMO the ages coincide with the dominant religion.

the age of Tauris-Hinduism
The age of aries- judisem
The age of pices-Christianity
The age of aquarius-???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join