It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS treatment of Wikileaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

i never said they were pro wikileaks, i said they were reporting the leaks. if they want to shut down websites then of course they have to give the public a negative image and talk about what danger it puts them in to set the tone.

i never said anything about them being anti or pro, you did, i said they never normally report the truth, but all of a sudden they are.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

The thing is that you got a surge of politically motivated xenophobes jumping on the anti-government conspiracy bandwagon but they don’t really wanna get deep in the matter. Of course when you got a vacuum of conspiracy, anything and everything becomes a conspiracy. Some in the movement are purposely muddying the water and tptb will have no problem using the masses own fears against them. Maybe in this wikileaks conspiracy, all those already casting their NWO stones should ask themselves if making a mockery of a serious crime such sexual assault is an acceptable length to go to, to get to someone who’s threat to the status quo.

Nothing that have been release so far wasn’t true. Why not wait till ALL is leaked and then draw conclusions? Oh wait, not in this world!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

why not be aware of all the possible outcomes, then see where it leads. that is what i saying.

i can see the potential to give the conspiracy theorist their hero, so they are all welcoming of him and accept him into their arms, and then use him and his leaks against them. is it so wrong to point out that scenario? does it really offend you if somebody points out all may not be as it seems, so watch out?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This whole wikileaks issue has made me want to give up posting on conspiracy forums. I never realised how stupid a lot of the people are here, no offense.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

no your right, people with differing opinions are stupid, and should be treated as such and called so, i like your method of debate, if they do not agree with you they are stupid.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Not as stupid as you think

Assange and Anonymous are giving the government all the reason they need to censor the Internet. You watch. That will be the end result. Things that seem good on the surface often lead to unforeseen results. The Far Left is who is speaking out against him. Does that not set off your alarm bells? Sit back and watch the Internet in the US mirror that in China shortly. Say thank you to Assange. Kiss ATS goodbye.

In fact it's already being discussed and pushed by the head of the FCC. Now he has ammunition and you know when he speaks, it's really the Obama Administration floating a trial balloon to see how much they can get away with. No way will they pass up using Assange and the attack on companies by Anonymous to push this through. No way will they let ATS continue if they have their way. What better way to convince the public than to use this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join