It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Unexplained Fireball over in Northern Georgia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I searched for this clip and could not find a thread relating to this incident.

I apologies if someone has already posted a thread on this video.

I found the clip to be an interesting piece of footage and am curious as to what it could be?

Pieces of the recent failed Russian Satellite launch maybe?

I am interested in hearing other Members views on this one.

Unexplained Fireball suprises viewers

edit on 7-12-2010 by Mark_Frost because: poor spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That's actually pretty impressive. It doesn't look like balloons, a bird, or any known terrestrial born object. It appears to travel from, and to, different locations, by way of alternate directions. Besides fireworks, it looks pretty unique.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ugh....here we go again....It's a contrail.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Its unfortunate that I cannot embed this video as it will probably deter people from actually watching the clip.

In my opinion it is worth it as it is as you said kind of Unique....I would love to hear peoples observations as to what is being seen as I am defiantly not going to jump to any kind of conclusions.

I'm just a little baffled as how this has not stirred up any attention as of yet?

Especially with the *Supposed Rocket* / *Airplane trail* that was seen over California....Is it Military maybe?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Contrails... its time to clean the bong captain debunker.

Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapor trails, are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapor, made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.

These things projected obvious flames and end-trails in their wake. Take another look.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here you go...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
found it on youtube, makes it easier for other to see now

and a similar sighting from Youngstown Ohio a week or so prior, both sightings can be seen in the video below

edit on 7-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think the initial video that I posted is intricate because of the fact that a clear Jumbo Jet flies across the video in the short seconds that we see.

This in my opinion gives us a great way to measure the size and possibly the distance of what ever it was "Meteor, Debris, chem-trail"

Secondly it gives us a plausible reason to have the thought as to ask what that Pilot Observed and did He or they make a report about it?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

Here we go again... Another ridiculous debunker... Why don't you just say it was a weather balloon?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

Why don't you do a little investigating and stop believing everything you see?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Thanks DisturbedToo, I'm glad that you did not have to waste too much of your time in confirming this.. I am glad to now be convinced that you have solved this mystery.

I must say I am impressed with the level of logic and determination that you have applied to the thread.

I was going to post both videos together just for analysis purposes but I am not sure as to the point now?

For any one else who would like to see both here they are :-

Mystery Trail seen over California

Mystery Trail seen over Georgia

edit on 7-12-2010 by Mark_Frost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I've done more research than anyone you know. Look up the word you used "contrail". Look up the associated documentation and photographic evidence related to the subject of water vapor left in the wake of jet engines. If you think those images are a match, I'm arguing with a challenged individual, in which case, I apologize for taking you outside of your area of comfort. If you actually can provide a single picture substantiating your ridiculous claim, post it. Otherwise, don't be so fast to call someone else ignorant, when the waters of ignorance obviously run deep in your neck of the woods.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Howtosurvive2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
taintn no fireaball....justa 767

i promise ya's

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost

Thanks DisturbedToo, I'm glad that you did not have to waste too much of your time in confirming this.. I am glad to now be convinced that you have solved this mystery.

I must say I am impressed with the level of logic and determination that you have applied to the thread.

I was going to post both videos together just for analysis purposes but I am not sure as to the point now?

Sadly these are still a mystery...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

contrailscience.com...
Short Sunlit Contrails Look Like UFOs

Take a look at the pictures

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Generally I will take that observation and tend to kind of agree with it although this particular video begs to question for me, if it is simply a contrail..then why does the Jumbo Jet that clearly flies across the screen not have a Chem-Trail also?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I dont think its out of the realm of possibility that it is in fact a contrail.
When you see the jet contrails entering from the right of the screen, the color from the setting sun matches nearly exact to the object. This leads me to believe that the object is approx the same height as the plane just a little further away, is made of the same materials (in this case the watervapor condensation) and being lit by the same source, the sun.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm not claiming these are little green men piloting a UFO's; still, those objects aren't contrails. They either head right to left, and up to down; or, away, and right to left. An airplane travels left to right; however it doesn't provide an ample reference for size or location. Contrails aren't self luminated; the objects in question are.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost

top topics

<<   2 >>

join