It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch computer hackers crack the code on the wikileaks insurance.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

What would happen if Wikileaks released all the explosive information in one go? Nothing.

What reason leads you to make this statement? It's not as if we're talking about a human hearing a million conspiracies all at once, and their mind blowing up. We're talking about providing humanity with some things that put some of the puzzle pieces together to many mysteries. There is no good reason to believe that dumping a big pile of truth onto informational outlets that could be backed up and accessed whenever would lead to "nothing".

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

What would happen if Wikileaks released all the explosive information in one go? Nothing.

What reason leads you to make this statement? It's not as if we're talking about a human hearing a million conspiracies all at once, and their mind blowing up. We're talking about providing humanity with some things that put some of the puzzle pieces together to many mysteries. There is no good reason to believe that dumping a big pile of truth onto informational outlets that could be backed up and accessed whenever would lead to "nothing".

I thought I explained why I believe releasing all the info at once would lead to nothing...because no explosive information in the past has ever led to anything - see the list in my post.

So what would happen, it would get buried in othe rnews, it would be a few days of news, much of the info wouldn't get published in the MSM, TPTB would stage other events to distract from it and it would get forgotten.

There have been plenty of occasions when US citizens could have done something about some really serious stuff, and they didn't.

Anyway, I've already explained my thoughts about why I believe this is a much better strategy. We will agree to disagree.

edit on 8-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Assange will hang for this. He better pray this guy doesn't crack is ace in the hole.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Todays cyber news, is tomorrows fission chips, ion wrapper!.

Welcome to the short attention span theatre!

With the creation of the US Department of Education in the 1970's, instruction in the "fascist oil company plan" has taken over all state and local education systems and reached its goal about 15 years ago with the introduction of what is called the "Goals 2000" program. Ever wonder why it was called "Goals 2000"?
That program was produced and pushed through congress by something called the General Education Board. The plan of the Goals 2000 program is to divide children from parents, prevent any reasonable education that would produce children who might ask who really runs the world, and foment division among racial groups through diversity training, along with a healthy dose of oil company environmentalism. This almost exact same education plan was used by Adolf Hitler in the 1930's and 40's in his Hitler Youth movement. It later was adopted by Stalin in the 1950's and Fidel Castro in the ‘60s. It can now be found in many countries.
The Diversity training in the new curriculum is similar to the German "racial hygiene," or awareness of racial differences, which was based on the earlier "eugenics" movement that started in the US and was made into law in most of the states starting with South Dakota in the 1920's.
And from where did Adolph Hitler get his education plan? And where did Stalin and Castro get their education plans? And now even the education plans being sent worldwide by the United Nations through UNICEF and UNESCO? They all got them from the working papers written by the General Education Board, founded in 1905 by John D. Rockefeller. Almost all textbooks in American schools now say at the bottom of the inside cover, "Approved by the General Education Board." Now you know who they are and what has happened to the American education system.
The federal government through the Department of Education, which provides no education nor instruction, has done nothing in the last 30 years to improve education in the US. Multiple billions of US dollars have been spent, not to improve academic achievement, which has seriously declined, but to ensure the complete and proper implementation of the fascist oil General Education Plan in every state and local school district throughout the nation. Most of the money is spent on overcoming the great resistance of both teachers and parents who don't like what they see in the Goals 2000 plan. John D. Rockefeller would be proud of his achievement, and it didn't cost him a nickel. He got the taxpayers to pay for it.

This is why Assange doesn't release all the cables at once - theres no one left but him or I with the requisite IQ and concentration span to actually take in the import ofthe info that would be released and have the intellectual capacity to assimilate it all at once.

The short attention span theater age was raised by a TV set as its baby sitter - and can manage to concentrate in one sitting just the time between one set of TV adverts and the next!

Some old time parents fromthe age before Tv can't hack this new mental paradign shift so they have their kids diagnised as ADHD or just ADD - feed them full of speed and halucinogenic drugs to force then to "fit their pre conceived norm".

How sad for those kids, left to their own devices they could have grown up to be perfectly healthy/normal World Of Warcraft addicts, who never amount to jack shiate in the world!.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HollowJacket
ugh, so gullible...why did I want to believe it. trolled....

Meee tooo! But I'm happy, better that than it be true.

second

Why don't you want it to be true? Don't you want the truth about UFOs be finally revealed?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by HollowJacket
ugh, so gullible...why did I want to believe it. trolled....

Meee tooo! But I'm happy, better that than it be true.

second

Why don't you want it to be true? Don't you want the truth about UFOs be finally revealed?

Not my highest priority, I must say. It's Assange's insurance file.. that's what I consider most important right now. Just my view.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Looks like the DoD is collecting "insurance" information on the insurance file... PeerGuardian notification on the Pirate Bay file:

"14.39.169.21:64507 tcp4 'Transmission (10459)' (DoD Network Information Center: P2P)
Tue Dec 7 2010 03:24:10.193 PST -Blck- local:59869 -> 14.136.10.239:51413 tcp4 'Transmission (10459)' (DoD Network Information Center: P2P)"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join