It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch computer hackers crack the code on the wikileaks insurance.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
On another forum titled "God (something) Productions", a member on there is speculating that the insurance file may actually be a virus or trojan file.

Assange has asked everyone to download the file and a code to activate it will be released when things go bad.

So if he gets busted, he releases the code, the trojan virus is activated and kills the internet in retaliation.

Kind if makes sense...the ultimate revenge on his part.

which makes me think more so that he's covertly helping the powers that be to kill the internet.

That's just ridiculous speculation IMO. It's disinfo from TPTB, most likel, to stop people opening the file if the password is released. It won't work. They will be exposed.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Moved to the HOAX forum.

Banination coming soon I suspect
edit on 7-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Look out for any other stories with no legit sources, since i can't post a link to 4chan I'll put a snippet of some of the conversation from /b/ here:

Anonymous 12/07/10(Tue)22:48:40 No.293024XXX

1. Use google to find alien related forum.
2. Post yahoo awnsers link + youtube vid + article
1. Those #ers will believe anything.
0. ???
42. **** up everything.

Anonymous 12/07/10(Tue)22:48:48 No.293024XXX

>>293023349
>>293023349
Listen up, Above Top Secret is absolutely the HUGEST online conspiracy nut community, they feature a ufo forum. They are very tenacious and if they latch on to this, it will spread

EVERY ANON GO TO ABOVETOPSECRET[DOT]COM

either post your own thread or (prferrably) respond to another anons thread

Anonymous 12/07/10(Tue)22:50:05 No.293024XXX

>>293024345

abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...

Do it my /b/ros

Anonymous 12/07/10(Tue)22:53:56 No.293025XXX

abovetopsecret used to be my favorite site to troll on

you can post in the UFO forums that you had contact with aliens and many people would believe you. Many are actually quite smart, however, so it's best to have at least some sources...

edit on 12/7/2010 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

yeah, but your gonna need one of these babies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b92a6157a81.jpg[/atsimg]

and a 1969 dodge if you got one...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by wcitizen

Idiots? No, if this is true, Assange is the fool. Spread all of the info, asap. That's the only rational thing to do. If he truly had things hidden that were this big... what a bastard! These kinds of things have the power to dethrone the ruling class within 24 hours. If this is real, Assange certainly has ulterior motives. I haven't a clue what they are, but am certain they exist.

Yep, idiots!

I don't believe Assange has ulterior motives, I think the strategy the WL team has devised is genious.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Thanks for posting all of that interesting info!

Good to see that no one (well not many) really fell for it, but it was a poor attempt at a hoax,
edit on 7-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HollowJacket
reply to post by Clisen33

yeah, but your gonna need one of these babies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b92a6157a81.jpg[/atsimg]

and a 1969 dodge if you got one...

Hey! how did you end up with my time machine? I've been looking for that.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
Look out for any other stories with no legit sources, since i can't post a link to 4chan I'll put a snippet of some of the conversation from /b/ here:

Anonymous 12/07/10(Tue)22:48:40 No.293024XXX

1. Use google to find alien related forum.
2. Post yahoo awnsers link + youtube vid + article
1. Those #ers will believe anything.
0. ???
42. **** up everything.

Anonymous 12/07/10(Tue)22:48:48 No.293024XXX

>>293023349
>>293023349
Listen up, Above Top Secret is absolutely the HUGEST online conspiracy nut community, they feature a ufo forum. They are very tenacious and if they latch on to this, it will spread

EVERY ANON GO TO ABOVETOPSECRET[DOT]COM

either post your own thread or (prferrably) respond to another anons thread

Anonymous 12/07/10(Tue)22:50:05 No.293024XXX

>>293024345

abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...

Do it my /b/ros

Anonymous 12/07/10(Tue)22:53:56 No.293025XXX

abovetopsecret used to be my favorite site to troll on

you can post in the UFO forums that you had contact with aliens and many people would believe you. Many are actually quite smart, however, so it's best to have at least some sources...

edit on 12/7/2010 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

Well spotted, thanks.

second

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It definitely is a hoax. This thread is now in the hoax section people. There isn't even a single Google result on this story, other than this very thread. This was a real amateur attempt at spreading a load of BS. As they say, FAIL!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0abc44edf88b.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7-12-2010 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Trolling.

It can not be cracked within the lifetime of our universe with out current technology unless there is a backdoor that the NSA knows about.

I'm being completely serious.

and you would be right.

@ the 4chan /b/tards...

go ef yourselves. lol
Not everyone here is a complete retard.
Wish you could say the same for all you b-tards eh?

Lame. lol

edit on 7-12-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
a quick google search yielded... nothing.

HOAX!

You really think Google would allow such to be seen by the "little people"?

If Americans realized $200 Trillion has been spent over the years working with alien technology lots of people would be mad they lived a life of poverty so Government cronies could waste the national wealth.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by fordrew
a quick google search yielded... nothing.

HOAX!

You really think Google would allow such to be seen by the "little people"?

If Americans realized $200 Trillion has been spent over the years working with alien technology lots of people would be mad they lived a life of poverty so Government cronies could waste the national wealth.

all you have to do is actually read the thread.

Perhaps you would see where it is a proven hoax.
or maybe not.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

dude remember that time you traveled back in time to right before you traveled back in time? and met yourself with the time machine? well guess where that one went when you and your other self went into the future again...

my brain hurts from writing that sentence

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Lol I asked him the question on the last page... He must have shifted time-lines before he caught a glimpse of it. I really wanted to go, I had all my weapons ready...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Context! I said IF this is true. The reasoning is sound. If knowledge of this magnitude was hidden from humanity for a single group of individuals prosperity, it's pure evil, and he would be a bastard for withholding the information, if even for a moment.

I mean, don't we already have a supposed group that hides incredible truths from humanity for their own prosperity? Isn't that what ATS calls TPTB?? Doesn't the reason follow that an ulterior motive must exist, and it would likely be to take that position as a PTB??

This is all, a what if... and it's based on a hoax, anyways ... but still. There's many possibilities for wikileaks. To think this guy is a genius, with all the possibilities out there... seems .. kind of foolish. We know penis about what's really going on.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
As soon as Assange began boasting about his encryption algorithm was when the countdown began to crack it.
After all, there is nothing a hacker loves more than a good challenge.

Idiot, he just made it harder for the next person.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I personally have faith in the integrity of the WL team, their intentions and their strategies, and I absolutely don't agree with you that he should release all the explosive information that he has. Here's why:

Explosive information.

Evidence that Bush lied about WMD and launched an illegal war. What happened? Nothing.
All the evidence contradicting 9/11. What happened? Nothing
.A motion was presented to Congress while Bush was still in the WH. It contained charges for impeachment on 35 different counts. Congress voted in favour of impeachment. What happened? Nothing.
Bush admits to sanctioning torture. What happens? Nothing.
Clinton lied to the nation and the world about Lewinski. What happened? Nothing.
AIPAC is proven to bribe the media. What happened? Nothing.
Genocide is taking place in the Gulf of Mexico. What happens? Nothing.
Federal Reserve known to have committed huge fraud, admitted by Greenspan. What happens? Nothing. Obama suppresses all details of his birth records and his past. What happens? Nothing.

What would happen if Wikileaks released all the explosive information in one go? Nothing.

Wikileaks uses their own brilliantly thought out strategy. What's happening? The Cabal are in total panic and disarray. They are exposing themselves for who they really are. Their hysteria and viciousness is being seen by all. They are trampling on free speech and making themselves look like they are mentally ill. Their duplicity and disdain for their allies and their trashing of democratic principles has been exposed. They are having to change a huge number of diplomats. They are becoming more isolated. UN is thinking of pressing charges against HC. Most importantly, their ability to continue to communicate in secret and thereby follow their evil agenda in secret is being smashed. Millions more have woken up to what their governments are really up to. The people are inspired and energised to stand up to the Cabal. WL has achieved this in just one week. And the hits keep on coming, day after day after day, and the exposure increases, and more people wake up, more activists engage, and the Cabal increasingly in real disarray, and the hits keep coming.

edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HollowJacket
reply to post by Mr. D

dude remember that time you traveled back in time to right before you traveled back in time? and met yourself with the time machine? well guess where that one went when you and your other self went into the future again...

my brain hurts from writing that sentence

Actually no, I can't remember because of the temporal paradox that ensued when
I actually met myself when I met myself before I met myself.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I had to laugh at the 4chan post about conspiracy nuts and trolling here at ATS. How delicious that we are mocked by people who have nothing better to do than troll the internet and generate hoaxes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join