It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live! There's an app for that : Update:DROID Beta available

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

Yippeeee! Yahoooo! Wahooo!
2nd line...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You're correct it's a beta test and will not appear on the Apple iTunes store.

The only thing I could imagine the problem is you're device name doesn't match. I used you're ATS name to identify your UDID within the portal. Send me a U2U with your proper device name and we'll try again.

reply to post by dethduck

I've looked up your phone and as long as it's running 2.2 you should be fine. What kind of error does it give you? is it just on the EURO tab? I experienced a bug on this TAB this morning on my HTC incredible.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Tapping on the tabs doesn't crash but as soon as I click on any of the archived streams, regardless of the tab, it force closes. Says: Sorry! The application ATSLive (process.com.none) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Gonna uninstall then reinstall (since I installed on top of the previous installs) and see if that helps. If it persists I'll see if i can get a logcat for you.
edit on 12/14/2010 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Success! I finally got the beta app working on my iphone using iTunes on my PC. Thank you for all the hard work you have put in on this project. Now, if the print version of ATS mobile could be resurrected, so much the better.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Awesome thank you for you're help. I'm looking into the problem and hope to have a fresh app for you before tomorrow's show.

reply to post by OuttaHere

LOL, Thank you sir for sticking in there. Your my first iOS beta app that successfully installed on the PC platform. To everyone else trying to install you'll also need to download this Profile and click and drag onto iTunes.
edit on 15-12-2010 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Okay, here are a couple of logcats I ran. Sorry for the delay, at work.
db.tt...

db.tt...

Hope they're helpful for ya.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

alrighty!!! I see everything loads fine it's when a row is selected it throws up a nasty java.lang.NullPointerException. I've had added a function that clears the memory when the new window appears. I'm taking those functions out and it should resolve the issue. i'll be posting the new apk shortly.

thank you for posting the information

It's up here
edit on 15-12-2010 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

No go, still crashing the same.
Here's the latest logcat

db.tt...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Alright, disregard my previous post. Seems the latest installs as a separate app rather than over the previous install. Didn't notice this right away.

However, the latest version has issues as well. When I launch the latest app it just loads up the splash screen and just stays there. Once more, here's the logcat showing this.

db.tt...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oldschool Motorola Droid and my new Tegra2 Viewsonic Gtab just sit at the ATS Live screen. Thats it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So no symbian^3 verson then.......

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I got the wrong end of the stick with this app.

I thought it was going to be a facebook style app which enables uploads of pics and vids etc.

Not a radio channel.

A bit dissapointed to be honest.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Just so you know. I actually thought there was a bug on my screen for a second.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Only app i can find on android doesnt have access to the forums

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join