It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramblings of a mad man hellbent on discovering the truth of currency (work in progress and input is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Full Title: Ramblings of a mad man hellbent on discovering the truth of currency (work in progress...and input is appreciated)

This may fall under several categories; so, mods, please move as you feel necessary.

Now on to my first rambling (not rant) since I became a member. (I have ADD, so please bare with my random ramblings).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Opinions:

-Currency is a method of "one-upmanship"
-Currency is a method of "bragging rights" for those that have taken advantage of someone else.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Questions (most are rhetorical):

-When did currency come into existence? Who? How? Why?
-has additional currency been added to original amount?;
- if so, why? how? under who's authority? who benefits?
-if someone benefits, then what is their objective?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Assumptions:

Assuming the basis of currency started on a gold standard, where all the gold in existence = x, then any additional findings of gold should have been included into x, and devalued the original accumulation of x (at the inception of the monetary system). After all, x can only be somewhere between 0 and 100%. So where does the additional currency come from?
-------------------------------------------
Bankers and their interest rates?
My Additional Questions: (Let's look at interest rates)

-Are they fair?
-Do they disrupt the progress (actually, the continuity) of the economic process?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Understanding of the System:

I want a loan of x. I apply for x and I am either approved or denied based upon my assets/worthiness. with a promise to pay "y" amount.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Negative (and intended) Outcome:

So, I pay my debt monthly, with interest. If I default, then my assets (including the loan purchase) is/are sold off... plus the loaning entity keeps the interest I paid (robbery). If they get my (our) money with interest; and seize the assets...then sell them off, they (the bankers) profit (based upon their false system).

Side note: in this case, should I not get my interest payments reimbursed? If no, then this is a fundamental flaw in the system.

My conclusion:

The banks have created a false, unsustainable system, in which, they profit (even in a "loss") based upon the "bankers" math. The system has been doomed to fail from the upstart. So, let's remove the "bankers" from our "collectively" newly developed system. Let's ALL default (even if only in spirit). Let's restart the system based upon our lessons learned and let's move forward into a new, and mathematically sustainable, realistic, system of currency exchange.

Certainly, my ramblings are flawed; but, let's face it, the system has been broke from the start. So, I call for a productive, rational discussion, in which, leads to the new (and final) method of currency and it's exchange.

All ideas are welcome. All criticism is as well.. But this needs to get rolling before the politicians of the world manipulate the system again.

Let the beating begin....

edit on 7-12-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Great questions, glad to see people ask these things.
Here are some answers:

Fractional Reserve Banking Fiat Currency Zeitgeist Addendum

Click here to go see a six part series on Youtube

Edit to Add: Th video posted above is great to, Keep looking until all your question are answered. The truth is out there, and it will find you... if you want it to.
edit on 7-12-2010 by RedPill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Don't do this...I talked with my old business partner and he said he drove himself mad for 25+ years trying to understand what drives currency and who sets worth of any currency...the closest he said that he got was that China is behind most of it. I can't give you any other sources or anything else...but, he did work in the Canadian Gov't for many years, and I can vouch for his craziness now.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Great questions, glad to see people ask these things.
Here are some answers:

Fractional Reserve Banking Fiat Currency Zeitgeist Addendum

Click here to go see a six part series on Youtube

Edit to Add: Th video posted above is great to, Keep looking until all your question are answered. The truth is out there, and it will find you... if you want it to.
edit on 7-12-2010 by RedPill because: (no reason given)

Awesome! I've seen this before. However, my question is not answered within; rather, begs an answer to my question. That is definitely good background material to my "original", independent thoughts.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Let's restart the system based upon our lessons learned and let's move forward into a new, and mathematically sustainable, realistic, system of currency exchange.

Both Abraham Lincoln and JFK had this idea, they both tried to make a currency printed by the US Government rather then the privately owned Fed. The didn't live long after making these decisions. In the JFK case the clues are so obvious one can only assume they wanted it well known that this was a hit, and example...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Aggie Man

Don't do this...I talked with my old business partner and he said ... that China is behind most of it.
Cheers!

Forget China, this has been a work in progress that far exceeds China's hold on America. I respect your input; however; this is a inside job...far beyond the capability of a Chinaman spook. This is an internal deconstruction of American economics, that surpasses China's ability to be influential.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Happy Hunting...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

We need the answers, not the blood

top topics

join