It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those that rule us in this dark age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Is it possible that fallen angels and the host of heaven have been aloted kingship over the nations and boundaries of the earth until the day of the lord, when the LORD shakes heaven and earth and places the Lord Jesus Christ as true heir to the nations???

The bible mentions often the judgement of wicked men , rulers but it also speaks of the coming judgement of the host of heaven, those who have power to reign over the earth for an apointed time. God sits in the mist of the council of heaven, and from the Blessed Holy Lord God of Israel (who is the highest, and there is none above him) and judges and conducts the events of the earth, which are passed down by the principalties and powers (sons of God..angels) until they happen on the ground before the eyes of men. Often the sons of god (angels) try and stop things happening, oppose the LORD of Israel, but as he is God and him alone, all of his will is done.

Links on this subject:

users.aristotle.net...
www.hebrew-streams.org...

The fate of the principalites and powers that rule this dark age (please not they are NOT MEN they are NOT IN THE FLESH like us, they are spirits/angels)

ISAIAH 34:1 Come near, you nations, to hear; and heed, you people! Let the earth hear, and all that is in it, the world and all things that come forth from it. 2 For the indignation of the LORD is against all nations, and His fury against all their armies; He has utterly destroyed them, He has given them over to the slaughter. 3 Also their slain shall be thrown out; their stench shall rise from their corpses, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood. 4 All the HOST OF HEAVEN shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll; all their host shall fall down as the leaf falls from the vine, and as fruit falling from a fig tree. 5 "For My sword shall be bathed in heaven; indeed it shall come down on Edom, and on the people of My curse, for judgment." (NKJV)

From King David:

PSALM 82:1 [A Psalm of Asaph.] God has taken His place in the divine council; in the midst of the gods He holds judgment: 2 "How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? Selah 3 Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. 4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked." 5 They have neither knowledge nor understanding, they walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken. 6 I say, "You are GODS, SONS OF THE MOST HIGH, all of you; 7 nevertheless, you shall DIE LIKE MEN, and fall like any prince." 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth; for to thee belong all the nations!

This has NOTHING to do with men, women , humans. Its about the sons of God, the angels. For we fight against principalties and POWERS. Thrones and offices of power in the Heavenlies! Jesus defeated them on the cross and his resurection, and he will overcome them, God will remove them, and Jesus will REIGN over the entire creation.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Interesting theory,

While I am not a Christian and so therefore do not exactly follow your line of thinking totally, it's interesting to question if powers beyond humanity are leading to the current hardships in the world.

I, personally don't think so, the evils today are the evils of man. But there's not really any way to prove it one way or another, so something good to ponder.

Blessed Be
~Astral

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If you read the links with the scriptures it makes alot of sense. Before the flood total anarchy reigned on earth. After the flood, and the tower of babel God may have stationed angels to reign over the nations. every nation must have a principalty and power over it. The world is divided and ruled from the heavens. Not THE heaven where God sits but the heavens below between the earth. Like that saying As Above So Below?

I agree with this thinking up to a certain point. I dont agree with some fundemetalist christian teachings of pulling down strongholds over cities, fighting demons that reign over an area so more people can find God etc. Salvation is an individual thing. There are ALOT of teachings today about Kingdom Theology, the new wine movement, involving alot of spiritual warfare. Some of it makes sense, but they then seem to drift away from the bible and rely on the experience of people , there methods etc. That is unbiblical because those "powers" are only overthrown when GOD himself does it on a time that he wants to do it. Ok im rambling now, you probably have NO idea what im on about, but its todays chrisian occult involvment in a nut shell!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yes I quite well see where you are coming from with this, and I'm probably one of the few who understood the Christian Occult stuff, but my problem is that I personally am not Christian. So therefore there is still the burden of proof within the scriptures, so that is where I am coming from with my own convictions in regards to weather I believe it or not.

That said, sure it does hold some weight, although there are also other scriptures in other religions that reflect the trials of our time, and it is time that will tell which if any are true. We should just be sure to keep our eyes wide open.

Blessed Be
~Astral

top topics

join