It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial law is upon us ...a little at a time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Think about it , we are now having to deal with the TSA , which are nothing more than hamburger flippers
that couldn't find a job; who are enforcing a very disturbing police activity over the American public.
I believe we are slowly being ' conditioned' into accepting what is rapidly becoming a police state.

Recently in the state of Florida a new task force made the news known as VIPER ; where multiple law
enforcement agencies were engaged in performing bodily pat-down routines on passengers at a bus station.

theintelhub.com...

These kind of ' checkpoints' will slowly be implemented into our every day life and we will not say a word !!
There are plans to implement the TSA in bus stations, court houses, any public meetings at random.

So yes we are already under siege !!!
Yet we don't see it.

edit on 7-12-2010 by L.HAMILTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The government is what we make it.

If people are fearful. The government will 'protect' them.
If people are angry. The government will 'attack' something.
If people want change. The government will try something 'new.
If people are confused. The government will give 'answers'.
If people are looking for hand outs. The government will 'provide'.

We create the government.
It follows societies subconsciousness.
And it morphs into what our society wants it to whether or not they know it.
And we've created a monster because we have become monsters ourselves.
edit on 7-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

We create the government.
It follows societies subconsciousness.
And it morphs into what our society wants it to whether or not they know it.
And we've created a monster because we have become monsters ourselves.
edit on 7-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

Yay! Somebody gets it!
If our government is evil perhaps it is because the American people have become evil.
Brave thinking my friend

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I don't think it's as simple as that. The media are the ones who shape our opinions, they are the ones who breed fear, etc. Therefore, one could argue it is the media who make the government do what they do. In turn, some would argue that the media are in the governments pocket, so it is the government who make the media make us feel the way we do. People are too impressionable and reliant on the system nowadays, it's too easy for them to exploit via propaganda and fear mongering.
edit on 8-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: typo

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I fear the day I come home and find a Big Red X painted on my door.
And beheaded for reading and posting on ATS.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
reply to post by freedish

I don't think it's as simple as that. The media are the ones who shape our opinions, they are the ones who breed fear, etc. Therefore, one could argue it is the media who make the government do what they do. In turn, some would argue that the media are in the governments pocket, so it is the government who make the media make us feel the way we do. People are too impressionable and reliant on the system nowadays, it's too easy for them to exploit via propaganda and fear mongering.
edit on 8-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: typo

Right but we allow the media to spread fear and nonsense by watching their crap and accepting it as truth rather than questioning it.
I really think that it ISour fault for the nonsense in the media. If no one watched it then it would get taken off the air.

Hmm it's kind of like how people on ATS exaggerate with catchy title's to draw attention and get flags/stars...

edit on 8-12-2010 by freedish because: meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh

edit on 8-12-2010 by freedish because: Meh. Lol.

top topics

join