It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: The Women Behind The Accusations and The End of His Usefullness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think this man says it best, and also goes into the women who are accusing Assange which is quite interesting and a subject that is RARELY spoken about.

Julian has lived out his usefulness, now there is legislation in congress to crack down on the internet and the latest leak is being used as a pretext for war with Iran.

+1 to USrael foreign policy and -1 to US citizen civil rights.

What has Wikileaks brought us?

Proof of US soldiers killing civilians, everyone already knew that.

Proof the US calls names behind backs, who cares.

PLEASE EVERYONE THINK TO THEMSELVES....

Would this have happened if "the powers that be" didn't want it to?

Would it get SO MUCH media coverage that you thought Anna Nicole Smith died again?

NO!

I think it was a total sham from the start, what do you think?

edit on 7-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Not a sham I think assange/wikileaks think they are doing us favor... He is left wing, and ultra left wing is using him to push their agenda causing global social disorder.... Assange does not know how his friends are really his enemy that are using him to push their own agenda without him or anyone else knowing it... Played right into their hand... I do not think assange understands the whole aspect of how his own are using him but does he know it's a sham? No.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't buy into the line that the leaks will be used as an excuse to invade Iran. It could conceivably do the opposite - it could have given other countries the evidence they needed to prove that US is pushing for a war in Iran to please their Saudi financiers and Israeli masters.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I don't think it matters if he is working for the CIA or just a radical free speach advocate. TPTB can and are currently using this to take away our freedoms. Currently they are threatening to prossecute any midia that report on it.

Also he is being arrested for sex without a condom.

Insanity rules.

new topics

top topics

join