It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Closing WikiLeaks = Population Control?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Please, tell me what you think.

...and be kind please. It's my first video. But it had to be done, imo.

Thanks, sofi

[Couldn't upload onto ATS, so put it on YouTube, embedded here.]
edit on 7/12/10 by soficrow because: explanation

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well done! I'll favourite it and share it too

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Please, tell me what you think.

...and be kind please. It's my first video. But it had to be done, imo.

Thanks, sofi

[Couldn't upload onto ATS, so put it on YouTube, embedded here.]
edit on 7/12/10 by soficrow because: explanation

Sofiecrow I think this is beautiful and brilliant and powerful, it should go viral. If this is your first video, I can't wait to see what else you do!

I hope you've sent a copy to Wikileaks.

Just one small point - I couldn't quite properly understand the male voice right at the end, just before the credits. But, as they say, just a tinyl speck on an otherwise perfect apple!

Well done you!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
OMG! What a really good video! I was blown away! The message in it is so powerful! OP, you did an excellent job. I need you to teach me how to make videos like that. LOL This is one video that I will post on a couple of different websites. And like the other poster mentioned, you should send this to Wikileaks. Thank you!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Thank you all for your support and kind words.

...and yes, I will send it to WikiLeaks - thanks for the recommendation. I hadn't thought of it.

The Orwell quote at the end is "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - from 1984. ...Did the sound on that one very quickly - was buried in the project - then learned that WikiLeaks was shut down, Assange arrested and funding avenues cut. OMG! ...My movie-making program was already pushed to the limit, and I figured my deadline was up. So I finished fast.

IMO - the situation with WikiLeaks and Assange is a perfect reflection of the global attack on democracy by our putative global corporate government. More than a symbol. ...And we're in BIG trouble. The takeover is upon us...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

S+F

Absolutely amazing! I could not agree with that video more. You did a fantastic job for your first video.

The more knowledge we have the more dangerous to the elite we become. They know this but they don't want us to.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You did a wonderful job!

Great work, great video, great narration!!!

Keep making vids and posting them so we can all salute you for your efforts!

If more people did "this" with their energy instead of watching TV and listening to the radio, we would have a better world.

SALUTE!

MM

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Excellent and comendable effort. I am sure it took a lot of time and thought to create. Well worth it too, as the younger generations tend to find greater value in audio/video presentations than print formats. It is the younger generations in particular who not only need more fully engaged with whats going on during these momentous times but have the most to lose in the longrun if they don't weigh in now and contribute towards those of us opposed to the insanity of our governments and corporations in trying to stem and turn back the tide.

Great effort, starred and flagged. I look forward to your next presentation.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Awsome job!

I too am planning a video release like this (without narration). For now I stick to C/P'ing other peoples videos in my threads.
edit on 7-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Very, very seldom do I post on ATS anymore, but I have to say,.....

BRAVO, BRAVO.... . . . .

I hope you make many more.

wupy

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thank you all. Much appreciated.

...I'm equating information control with population control - and see WikiLeaks as the vanguard. The dirt they have is not treasonous - it exposes our "masters" for who and what they are - and tells us what they're doing in our names.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
BRAVO sister!! Very good, no, better than good, great, excellent, inspiring even!!

S&F, of course
!!!

I have been thinking about creating some videos of my own, but if I'm honest, I've always been afraid of what might happen to me and my family if I put information like this out there and my ip addy is attached, ya know?! I guess this is no longer a world for cowards though and with all these Wikileaks "goings-on", it is time to stand up and be counted amongst those that that say "NO MORE, we've had ENOUGH"!!

Thanks again for creating this video, I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Great Job
Very nice vid you made there. Hope it goes viral. It is full of truth that needs to be heard! Thanks for sharing! S&F!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks.

...A couple of posters suggested that send this to WikiLeaks, but I have no idea how to do that.

Also, thought posting it on 4chan or sending to ANON might be a good idea - but again, how?

Can anyone help?

Thanks, sofi

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sofi you hit the target with this one, loved the voice and you used all of my favorite pictures to depict the human struggle we are all facing. I thought you would expound more on how the internet has revolutionized the way society has become thirsty for more knowledge, information and what may lie ahead for the information networks.

How far out is the second video?

I will be sending this out to all my contacts and with your permission they can post to their websites and forums and e-mail contacts.

I also had some trouble getting some interviews up on ATS and so used Youtube unfortunately. However if it means more exposure to people who are just beginning to awaken and look to sate their new found hunger for the truth then Youtube does have a large base to spring board from.

I am sure that the acknowledgements for Abovetopsecret.com will bring more people this way, so it's all good really.

How long did it take to make this video? It was very well done and a ton of info thrown into one simmering pot!!!

I truly look forward to more.

Now off to join your Youtube channel!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks antar. ...and yes, permission granted! And thank you.

I'm sticking to a very short format, so content is limited. (Was afraid it was already too dense!) ...Haven't started the next one, but soon.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am bumping this back up for the day crew... Thought one of our own did an exceptional job on this informative video.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks my friend.

Did a 2nd one today: Protect Yourself

Hope you like it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Cool! you made a really great informational video soficrow!

You're really talented and I'm looking forward to see many more of them in the future - hope this request didn't stress you out?

How long did it take to make this first one?

I noticed that you had already made a second video, so I'm off to watch that one as well!

Cya later!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join