It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My top 5 creeper videos! Join me as I count down my top 5 picks for weirdos in clips!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I noticed a video on yahoo news about a creepy hand model which I watched and laughed hysterically at. I then thought about all the creepers and strange people I have seen in videos that would be fun to share with everyone and thus my top 5 creeper video list was formed!! Here is the hand model video that started it all:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Number 5: Old man going MK in public
Reasons for creepiness: When the video starts he is clearly rubbing his nipple... as to why he is shirtless?? Another creepy reason im sure... serious creepy points. Anyone who would go half naked and perform what they consider as karate in public after rubbing their nipples is definately a creeper.
Creepy Rating: 8.0

Number 4: Creepy interpretive expression to strange music.
Reasons for creepiness: This guy looks like a living skeleton to start off... when he stares into the camera, it gives me the chills. He looks like he wants to make my skin into a lampshade for his blood soaked apartment. I could swear at about 2:25 he is having a seizure but sadly this is not the case. Just a weird guy all around.
Creepy Rating: 8.3

Number 3: Batman on Drugs
Reasons for creepiness: The first creepy thing I realize is that the beat is really catchy :|. The next would be the fact that someone actually sat down and downloaded/edited a really old episode of batman and dubbed their voice over it, going ABBBADEEEDABBA DIEEE DEEWAAA DEEAAUHHH DIIEEEE for who knows how long. Also creepy is the fact that batmans movements, dancing and actions actually seem to match the voice! Whoever made this video is creepy for the simple fact they have too much time on their hands. I rate it number 3 because I could watch it over and over and urinate on myself from laughing too hard!
Creepy Rating: 7.5

--------------------------------------------------------------
Number 2: "Omazing Grace"
Reasons for creepiness: The guy sounds like he is absolutely drugged/drunk out of his mind... he does not know the words to the song AT ALL. Whats creepy is that he wants to subject all these people to this horrible display of groaning! His eyes roll back in his head as if possessed and if you can stand to watch it until the end, he gets really into it like he's competing for crackhead american idol!! I would NOT like to meet this guy. I am embarrassed for and yet creeped out by him.
Creepy Rating: 7.8

--------------------------------------------------------------
Number 1: TechnoViking
Reasons for creepiness: Also catchy, the creepy thing is he does actually look like a techno-viking. He is clearly raving off of some drugs, likely ecstacy and looks like he can rip your limbs off if he wanted. The only thing he could do to better complete the viking look is to wear a horned helmet. Even creepier are how close the subtitles are to what looks like is actually going on. I dont think this is as creepy as it is hilarious. If you have time watch the FULL THING! This guy is probably incredibly creepy in real life and scary to boot. That is why this video is my #1 creeper video!! I hope you enjoyed the countdown!!
Creepy Rating: 8.1

---------------------------------------------------------------
Please post what you think of my pics below!!

-Z-

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Geat post and fun videos. S&F for you.

Here's my creepy all-star:

Reason for creepiness: this was made for children...
edit on 7-12-2010 by GrisGris because: Had to add why it's so creepy.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Creepy rating 8.8. Soccer halftime show gone wrong.

Edit: Not sure if this is actually a "creeper video" sorry

edit on 7-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Those were definitely weird and creepy.
Video 1: She sure likes to stroke her hands a lot.
Video 2: Alcohol or insanity? The pink elephants are taking a whoopin.
Video 3: Eating at his house would be scary. Skulls for bowls? Would you be eating a previous guest or would you be food for somebody else?
Video 4: That was hilarious. Nothing else I can say.
Video 5: What a wonderful thing crack can do. Sorry, couldn't watch all of that one.
Number 6: At first I though he was going to disco lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have comments for all of the video's.
Vid 1...the hand model. Wow, how much do you wanna bet she's single?
Vid 2 ...Old Karate guy. I laughed my butt off!! He must be in New York, No one even notices him! lol
Vid 3 ....Skeleton guy.....just a little odd, Prolly has 35 cats.
Vid 4.....Batman......I didn't find it amusing at all.....kinda lame
Vid 5.....Amazing drunk.....I saw this one on Tosh.0 and it still cracks me up. Drugs are bad mmmmmmmk?
Vid 6.....Technoviking.....not sure what to say to this one...... :/

Good stuff!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OMG!!!! That is an incredibly terrible childrens show if its real?! That halftime performance.... the skinny kid with the glasses dancing... just... WOW. Why do people do this to themselves?? Surely they cant look in the mirror and think they are doing anyone a favor by doing these things??

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here's one that's creepy yet funny as all hell!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
OMG dude... that is the most twisted movie mess up i've ever freakin seen!!! It looks like he has to go pee but also looks very bad... VERY VERY BAD. Good find dude, starred!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

It's a real kid's show, Mark twain's amazing adventures or something like that...

Here another creepy, but this one is a real person acting creepy on little kids:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
THANK YOU - for real. These are some of the funniest videos ever.
They totally made my day.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GrisGris

Winner. winner winner. That was awkward just watchinng

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have seen allot of insane videos but that video literally takes the cake!

Children's video?! I could have sworn I've seen that video before but hell it makes my skin crawl watching that.

Your Video for the win in creepiness.. Worst part is I actually understand that video with Einstein in it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

OMG LMAO you just bring out even creepier videos...
Sick man.. 2nd video is even creepier than the first.
edit on 12/7/2010 by madmangunradio because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmangunradio

OMG LMAO you just bring out even creepier videos...
Sick man.. 2nd video is even creeper than the first.

*bows*. Thank you. First, I'd like to thank my parents and family...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dude grisgris that is just twisted man!! That guy repeatedly preyed on small girls and even tried coercing them into kissing him. Why wasnt this guy arrested?! If any man today went around doing that he would be in prison getting pounded by the lifers! Geezzzzz im glad I missed a creepy generation rofl.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
U should post that video of back to the future on tosh.o, I have never seen that before and I think it would probably make it onto the show lolz.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Had to resurrect this thread. for one more.

lol

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
OMFG!!! I literally laughed out loud at that last video!!! WTH was wrong with that guy?!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You missed this one out, it really is the creepiest thing ever and the story behind it makes it even worse

The Max Headroom broadcast signal intrusion incident was a television signal hijacking in Chicago, Illinois, on the evening of November 22, 1987. It is an example of what is known in the television business as broadcast signal intrusion. The intruder was successful in interrupting two television stations within three hours. Neither the hijacker nor the accomplices have ever been found or identified.

wiki

This is a signal that was broadcast over the top of rwo different TV channels, the person who did it was never found

Warning there is a naked bottom at the end

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Wow thats crazy, never knew that was possible. thats awesome! hah

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join