It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Thing About Wikileaks and Assange

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Then listen to John Young, co-founder of Wikileaks:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I agree totally so then it would point to a NSA operation not CIA. The NSA wants the controls on the internet, back to my original post, connecting the dots here is key to solve why this is all going down in public. If this is an operation to control the internet would they just hack the sites themselves, copy and paste it on MSM and bingo, fear, that would be easier? With IPv6 a few years away its game over anyhow, all the controls will be in code. So what is this for? The public thing shows its a soap opera but for who and why???

Why cables are only anti
Middle East by way of warmongering against Iran
US State Dept by way of most of the cables to date
Karzai and Brother by way of acnoknowledging drug and terrorist dealing
Petraeus by way of wanting Karzai in power

Why cables and leaks are pro
China by way of wanting SK to take over unified Korea (biggest unknown news to date by me)
US diplomats giving decent descriptions of heads of state

Can anyone compile a list of pros and cons and cross connect those with the backers of Wiki like Soros one poster pointed out.

in the future Wikileaks will be anti
Bank of America big time

That is a good Soros-Hilliary-BoA connection but doesnt make sense

Soros funds Wikileaks in secret or bails out funding from a bank bla,bla to leak info on Hillary and BoA and misc other stuff
Soros gives major money to the Clintons
Soros Fund is dumping BoA stocks when he was once a huge holder, so is Paulson another big hedgie that bets with Soros most of the time and is dumping as well. Soros Fund last filing which was recent shows him dumping gold???
Soros loves China
I think it ends there

can anyone add???

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
All of the leaks have come from "insiders" feeding Assange the info, but i don't think any of it would have come out without the NWO's sayso. I don't think the ET info would be on servers or computers that someone not fully connected to or controlled by The Conspiracy would have access to. If a concerned whistleblower was capable of outing the NWO's ET secrets, then it wouldn't have taken wikileaks to give them the oppurtunity. It would have happened already. The ET info is under serious lock and key and despite Hoagland and Enterprise's optimism, will only be released when the NWO is damn good and ready. The reason they're coming down so hard on Assange is to teach potential whistleblowers a lesson. They release info that doesn't really harm anybody on Their side and destroy the man responsible in the public eye. Sadly, i don't see wikileaks or Assange becoming some beacon of disclosure.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sorry to add just a link but too good not to be in the thread....

2nd line

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
We should help the government keep that secret info from leaking not the other way round. Assange is either a monster in disguise or a misguided anarchist. All bad actions have good intentions behind them, that is important to consider when you look at a man like Assange.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

The world deserves to know the Truth. Governments have suppressed Truth, prevented journalists from reporting and controlled the flow of information.

The first leaks were all about American soldiers killing Iraqi civilians (including children) and journalists. The US Military, under pressure from Reuters, conducted an inquiry and concluded the soldiers had acted legally. As a non American, I understand the implications of this! Why don't you?

American 'national security' is not the prime concern for anyone other than the American government, their banking bed-fellows and, it is evident, their state indoctrinated populace.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have not posted too much anything wiki leaks, I will flatly say that I support the causes of free information and the idea that the truth does set us all free. I believe that if everyone knew what everyone was saying and doing all the deciept all the lies all the bull# was put in the open in the view of God and everyone that all the PTB will be forced to hash all this out responsibly. It is true that this is a WORLDWIDE event and all people truly should take heed in what is going on and how it pans out. In an open society of people that are educated to be responsible, to think for themselves, to be inherently human the need for wars, lies, deception, etc. become primitive in lieu of what we have available to us. I would wish, and urge that the people of our world would stand together to become technologically responsible for the betterment of our planet and our race and all species. If we all worked together to find definitive truths about ourselves and our planet and our solar system perhaps we can globally share a sense of satisfaction, we at the point can oust the snake oil salesman, the oppresors, the liars, and decievers. Most all these assholes need to go away far away, there is a fear and tension in America people ARE concerned my university has a feeling of this in my American Politics class. The mention of wikileaks in an Email from my professor in reply to an in depth explanation of why I stand the way I do as not only a Marine but a citizen in regards to why I support Wikileaks resulted me getting a response that looks like this:

Kyle -

You realize of course, that I have a lot of years left to work in
government and politics, and you've just sent me a link to a file
involved in international espionage. Please don't do me any more
favors! To all the eyes watching....I did NOT request this link!

Have a good weekend,

JANE DOE (Name changed to protect her Identity)

Notice how my professor who has been in politics regarded all eyes watching, scares the hell out of me coming from her who has been in the political circuit for many years to say something like that. I can get really far into this but I will not rant anymore I just want to say this is going to turn into an event people will not soon forget in alot of countries this will effect alot of cultures and peoples more so than it already has.

Brotherman

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

In a recent interview Assange did at a London University he stated that for him or anyone working at WikiLeaks to know who was donating money would actually be against the law.

Anyone heard of this, or anything like it before?

Here is the video (90 minutes - worth watching):

www.city.ac.uk...
edit on 9-12-2010 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Legally the authorities can inquire into accounts but can`t arrest or seconda unless monies are shown to be transferred to criminal or subversive groups for military engagement and utililized in engagement.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Considering society exists for us all to exist the constant destruction of intercontinental relations can`t be good especially if most people don`t know how to survive ray mears fashion.Were all doomed,from the assanginator

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by Crakeur

My thinking runs along the lines that he has taken refuge in protective custody...

One has to question why he decied to take refuge in the UK, why the UK gov has tolerated the unfettered media access Assange that allowed those comments to be made, and why the UK gov has not (unlike some other govs) made any attempt to see whether Assange/Wikileaks have broken any UK laws in releasing the information in the first place..

1. He was already in the UK when the allegations were made against him.
2. The UK has looked into the legal side and has stated his actions are 'close' to having broken the law, which, in fact, means that he hasn't broken any UK law.
3. If Assange hasn't broken any law, the UK Government would be in breach of the law by suppressing this information.
4. The UK is not involved in a hysterical, disgraceful witch hunt.

Your thinking is based on wrong assumptions, I think, but who knows if there is an underlying conspiracy here...it can't be ruled out. The trouble with our world is that no-one knows who they can trust anymore.

edit on 10-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Countries are families and families need to get along,would you like everyone to know whats in your fridge,or what you had to eat regularly !Sometimes to much information is not good and unnecessary.Although specific secret info is necessarily leaked,just to stir public imagination.Put input in and watch the output,standard academia.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I agree that some things secret can be a benefeit however I tend to disagree that alot of what is going on in our world today is necassary. I tend to lean towards the notion something is wrong when I cannot ask questions in school without professors addressing "anyone who may be watching" and making taboo out of things. The truth really is, is that we have traded self reliance for corporate convenience, and with that comes the proprietary secrets. I think that in a more technologically responsible and socially adept time and place in our history as people will ultimatley put out these nasty little secrets, but surely you know that is just either wishful thinking, is speculation, and only time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join