It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-con coach pleads guilty to sex abuse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Ex-con coach pleads guilty to sex abuse

www.upi.com

A former Montreal children's hockey coach pleaded guilty in a Quebec court to six counts of sexual assault on players ages 11 to 15.

Dube had a prior conviction of sexual assault against a girl he coached in ringette, a hockey-type game usually played by girl teams, The Gazette said.

Crown Prosecutor Rachel Pitre said she did not know how a person with a criminal record could be hired to coach children's hockey.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Crown Prosecutor Rachel Pitre said she did not know how a person with a criminal record could be hired to coach children's hockey.

Wellllll how about this - when she finds out who hired the freak charge that person with aiding and abetting and then sue them and the school right into the freaking ground.

This is absolutely preventable and unacceptable all the way around.

It’s situations like this when I wonder if the parents are rethinking their views on vigilantes and if they're really such a bad thing in the grand scheme of things after all.

Long Live Gary Plauche!

www.upi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-12-2010 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yhea, OK i's child abuse, but why are you posting in alternative news? Pick a western news source at random and you will find a sex abuse, or a child abuse report, it's their meat and bones, it's filler, it's a given it will happen in society, so lame ass journalists will just hang around the courts and write up a piece for the news - and of course anyone who is not disgusted must be evil.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Why did I post this??? Hmmm, let's see... How about because a school official hired and EX CON - and not just any ex con but a KNOWN child molester - as their 'coach'!

Beyond that I find your 'so what' attitude to be pretty sick. I hope your job description doesn't include hiring for schools or daycare facilities.

peace

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Beyond that I find your 'so what' attitude to be pretty sick. I hope your job description doesn't include hiring for schools or daycare facilities.

Perfect! lol

I hope your knee jerk social awareness is forwarding society...

Maybe I have picked on this issue a little, but, you know I have an endless supply of them to choose from - currently there is a certain male journalist seemingly at the mercy of some sexual allegation's.

So sat behind our newspapers and our screens, are we still spitting at every single abuse scandal? I know it's not exactly crying wolf, lives are involved, it's more like not caring that a car alarm is going off - ever noticed that?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
might be different in canada and while I agree with you on most points but sueing the school? come one.. don't tread down that path.. here in the U.S.A they sue the school over every little thing.. than wonder why our education sucks balls.. and the schools can't afford any thing.. sue the guy.. punish the people at school.. by replacing them.. but people have to remember when you sue the school.. it only hurts your own damn kids..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

currently there is a certain male journalist seemingly at the mercy of some sexual allegation's.

What does that have to do with children that are molested because some idiot didn't do a background check and hired a convicted child molester to 'coach' little kids?

Absolutely nothing.

I agree, what's happening to the 'journalist in question' is an absolute farce.

What happened those little kids, is not.

Using the 'journalist' as an example is ridiculous. What's happening to him (railroading) and what happened to those kids, is like trying to compare night to day.

Let's try to stay on topic.

As for my 'knee jerk' reaction? LOL Wow, what can I say. You've gone from articles about abused children being 'fillers' to my outrage over a convicted molester being hired to coach children being 'knee jerk'...

Hint: Stop digging.

Reaper2137

You’re right. Leave suing the school out of it. From what you say the kids would be the ones to (again) suffer in the end.
So, just string up the idiots involved and leave it at that.

Thanks.

edit on 8-12-2010 by silo13 because: peace

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well I guess my point, and my original point I mean, is Why are you posting this in breaking ALTERNATIVE news? - These stories are 10 a penny.

Breaking Alternative News (or think of it as Breaking Conspiracy News):

"This form is for the submission of conspiracy themed or other "alternative topic" news and breaking current events that fit within the topical themes of AboveTopSecret.com." The forum also carries this description at the top of each thread: "Member news submissions and discussions covering alternative subjects such as UFO's, conspiracy theory, government secrets, and political scandals."

We have also been lax in allowing major worldwide events of a non-conspiracy nature to exists on this forum. As always this is a judgement call by the staff. Don't be surprised when such a story gets moved to another news forum when it is no longer "breaking".
Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

Mr Assange was simply an example, or a suggestion of a topic that would fit into a conspiracy board, I don't see how yet another kiddie fiddler in the news warrants a thread here...

Breaking General News:

"This form is for the submission of general or other "off-topic" news and breaking current events that don't fit within the topical themes of AboveTopSecret.com and is better suited to BelowTopSecret.com"

In other words, any general type of news with no conspiracy or political angle gets put here. This includes missing persons, celebrity news, weird and wacky stories and even a "Columbine type event" etc...

See my point? -

Also just because I don't foam at the mouth and organise lynch mobs at every abuse story in no way makes me a kiddie fiddler
- just to be clear on that, I know how high some people horses are!

edit

As for my 'knee jerk' reaction? LOL Wow, what can I say. You've gone from articles about abused children being 'fillers' to my outrage over a convicted molester being hired to coach children being 'knee jerk'...

And knee jerk in the sense that you called me sick and hoped I didn't work with schools or day care facilities!

You really know nothing about me and yet you are willing to call into question my ability to work in certain areas? That seems pretty knee jerk to me

edit on 8/12/2010 by Now_Then because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Its ok for guilty, but what about false accused?

Not everyone is sex mad like most of you lot and others, and have doubts about there sexuality.

new topics

top topics

join