It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the illuminati hording technology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Can it be that we, the people, are not given the technology we need so bad because it is being kept from us? I am talking about clean, cheap energy sources. Or solutions for decease which is killing people by thousends everyday, decease like cancer. Or new technologies that can make super constructions or everlasting clothes or for transportation....or whatever.

Can it be that they are hording these technologies to be released in their new world, after they have taken over?

I think they are hording because we should have received a replacement for fossil fuel and the dangerous dirty nuclear energy more than some decades ago....and still at this moment there is (officially) nothing promising within, at least ten years.

I think that all this money that disappears from all over the world is used for preparing this new world with all the underground infrastructure and whatever they think they need for this new world to work.

Any thoughts about what I wrote?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Originally posted by zatara
Are the illuminati hording technology?

No but i am.......
edit on 7/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hmm...I would think so, but at the same time I doubt that it would work correctly. If they had it, don't you think they would be using advanced technology against us to wipe out those who would resist? They could do that, start their hellish New World Order and be on their way without the beating around the bush they're doing now.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
PROBABLY GOT LONG LIFE EXPANSION DEVICE OR BEAM DEVICE TO ENSURE THE NEW PICKS RULE FOR THEM TILL THEIR BOSSES RETURN NEXT 4 MILINEA SMH.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I think big oil is the bad man you are looking for. Follow the money and see who has the most to gain, or loose.
I don't know if they have a name, but I am damn sure it's not Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There is technology hoarding, but by corporations and the military.

The Illuminati is a fictional society based on a small real secret society that operated in Bavaria around 200 years ago. The real Illuminati, who were revolutionaries, were wiped out by older more powerful societies.

Its highly unlikely that any of the societies that still exist hoard technology or even exhibit that much influence outside of their immediate sphere. They are essentially gentlemens clubs and fraternities, e.g. the Grand Lodges of masonry or the Jesuits.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's actually well known that they are suppressing information on technology for free energy, different healing technologies and much more. They are very, very nasty about new technologies and have even assassinated people to get hold of their patents. Anything which would help humanity be more free, and anything which would put the mega profits of the mega corporations at risk are systematically suppressed.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Could it be that tech solutions for these problems just haven't been discovered yet?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Hear Hear! Supressing is a much better word than hoarding. I've read that tech in that sector is 100 yrs past what is in the public sector. In fact the triangular ufo's are from that sector (if you see any pictures of them there is a light in the center-the eye in the pyramid. Tesla's inventions alone, if allowed to flourish would have changed the world. People have been assasinated for their tech inventions. You could argue that's what happened to Tesla and Wilhelm Reich.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't think anyone's hoarding any technology, it's probably just not perfected if anything. And I'm talking about the military and whatnot here, not some secret society. If I'm building an exoskeleton in my free time for fun here at college, which I am, I'm not going to release it to the public until it's safe and useful. I don't want it setting anyone else on fire or snapping their back. Many technological advances are kept under wraps until finished. Hardly ever do you hear of a device while still in its concepting phase.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I reckon the ptb have all the techs they need now, that is one reason why the west is being dumbed down. They needed a massive electronic weapons system, and probably they have it now.

Who knows what they have, but nukes was 40's technology.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Forgive me for posting here I just got bored while waiting for a pole shift (or was it pole cat) on the 15th March.

The mythical illuminati are thought to be mainly scientists. So biology, physics, chemistry, and we see some information from a doctor (for example).

For an organisation to believe that they are superior, they need to have some reason to believe this, i.e. some technology that they use, which they think has made them better than us. If they are scientifically minded perhaps they are also smart, and perhaps the technology made them that way. Perhaps they are not suppressing the technology, perhaps it's just a test and we are supposed to pick it up if we are smart enough - natural selection of intelligence or efficiency. Perhaps you should actually look for their technology? Perhaps it's based on light? Did you know that the pineal gland was sensitive to blue light? That the hormonal effect even works with blind people? I chased this for some time - the light goes into the ears! Ever wondered why there are so many laser pointers? What do all of these children do with their laser pointers? How come they are not banned? What happens if you shove them in your ears? (only a child would do that, and it works for tinnitus) What happens if you directly illuminat(i) the pineal gland via the ear canal i.e.: www.valkee.com...

Look how well this device is controlled. It only runs for 12 minutes (and I don't have shares and are not promoting the company). The VALKEE device hasn't been fully tested yet. Isn't this a prime candidate for your horded illuminati technology? Perhaps instead of suppressing this technology they are instead promoting melatonin supplements to make the rest of us dumb.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Can it be that we, the people, are not given the technology we need so bad because it is being kept from us? I am talking about clean, cheap energy sources. Or solutions for decease which is killing people by thousends everyday, decease like cancer. Or new technologies that can make super constructions or everlasting clothes or for transportation....or whatever.

Can it be that they are hording these technologies to be released in their new world, after they have taken over?

I think they are hording because we should have received a replacement for fossil fuel and the dangerous dirty nuclear energy more than some decades ago....and still at this moment there is (officially) nothing promising within, at least ten years.

I think that all this money that disappears from all over the world is used for preparing this new world with all the underground infrastructure and whatever they think they need for this new world to work.

Yes, we are. We are HOARDING the technology, keeping it from the HORDES of morons that abound. We are keeping back all cures for DISEASE so that the HORDES of morons will become DECEASED.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

No. they are not. its all in your paranoid mind.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by recondoman

The cure for paranoia is evidence. Information on the illuminati is in very muddy waters at this time. It's almost impossible to get anything of value.

Consider the answer to this thread. We just saw both didn't we? YES they are, NO they are not, case closed end of thread! You could just do a straw pole tale the percentages and leave it at that, but...

Actually this is quite a good angle. It cuts through the muddy waters. It says what technology? Which technology is being horded? Not "they must be" but which? Point at it.

To declare a YES vote you need to find the suppressed technology and demonstrate that a) It works, & b) That it's being concealed.

To declare a NO vote you need to demonstrate that the technology suggested by the YES voters doesn't work or is not being suppressed.

But either way you need to find 'candidate' illuminati technology (or research) and demonstrate it. Some free energy devices do get demonstrated and researched. You need to argue that it's not lunatic fringe, that it does work, that it is associated with the illuminati.

One example of this might be fluoridation of water. This damages the pineal gland of the brain. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Is it associated with the illuminati or the dentists?

These are the kinds of information needed to answer this question.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

yes they horde technology.

they have many science programs underway usually involving technological weaponry or militaristic technology.

they are hundreds of years ahead of public science.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Of course they are...

You aren't flying a pimp ass jet now are you??

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Let's go for the jugular.

"God gave rock and roll to you, gave rock and roll to you
Gave rock and roll to everyone (oh yeah)"

That's 21 words which is exactly 10% thus falling within the copyright restrictions for quoting (hopefully).

The song is by KISS. Now I'm not entirely sure that music counts as technology, but it certainly drives technology. Did the illuminati give 'Rock n' Roll' to you? Or did they try to suppress it? We know the origin was the black people, and we know that the governments and the establishment seemed to be against it. Perhaps there is no connection but the thinking is that this is the type of media that would be controlled and the very concept of 'Rock n' Roll' is indeed slang for sex i.e. a vehicle for illuminati openness in this area. It's they type of thing that they would do.

So this appears on the surface to be a technology that the illuminati DIDN'T horde. They may have deliberately introduced it. Can you say that if they did that, it was a bad thing?

My view is that the function of intelligence is to back every horse in the race. I imagine a number of contenders. Let's say 'Rock n' Roll' was technology A, whilst something else was technology B. 'A' was chosen as more effective - so what was 'B'? My view is that the mythical illuminati would be choosing from a range of new technology, knowing that anything new introduced would be gratefully received, they then choose WHICH new technology to introduce.

There would be substantial dollar value to finding all those plan 'B's, but perhaps those were rejected for good reason?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So what I'm really saying here is that the illuminati DID give you 'Rock and Roll'.

www.rense.com...

He says the Illuminati started Jesus Rock to control the message. The group, "KISS" stands for "Kings in Satanic Service."

From the above website.

So, if you have an understanding, or even a like for music - you are for Rock and Roll. Heck, tell me this just isn't so, that you'd rather have crooners like Max Bygraves & 'Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katzenellenbogen by the Sea', Oh yes! Much better than Rock and Roll.

1) Was not suppressed, but might be some form of control.
2) Likely that they invented it, and then gave it to us.

Therefore the suppression of technology is not quite it. Perhaps they manipulate technology and favour some to the detriment of others. So Antibiotics, instead of UVBI (ultraviolet irradiation of blood) which was the forerunner.

Never-the-less, without the illuminati you have the prospect that Rock and Roll would have been outlawed and banned. So there's a complexity for you. The illuminati scores a point.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

One thought. What the hell has your opening statement got to do with a long dead group of like minded individuals? You mention the "ILLUMINATI" in the title to this thread , but not once in your OP. Do you even have a single thread of evidence to suggest that the Illuminati still exist ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join