It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Article reveals whats inside Wikileaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

BBC Article reveals whats inside Wikileaks

www.bbc.co.uk

"Wikileaks has released an encrypted file containing all of the embassy cables," says Dr Wright. "The information is already out there."

Dozens of copies of that encrypted file have been shared using peer-to-peer networks, such as BitTorrent. "Once the information is there, it's virtually impossible to stop people sharing it," said Dr Wright.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I came across this while reading BBC articles. I dunno if this information was known yet and I thought the file was heavily encrypted of which only Assange and close peers knew the password. I think it would be very interesting to find out if that is what really is contained in the files or is it something more devastating. Oh well, take it how you will
.. Also the article is an very good read.

Free Assange!
----SP.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The nsa could go through all your memories, and just take his password if they want.

You can be sure they already know.

But personally i think they are building up his credability.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
The nsa could go through all your memories, and just take his password if they want.

Could you perhaps expound on that?

This report is kind of an interesting look at people trying to catch up. He is mixing the Insurance file with the already released cables...Some of our leaders -may- just be outdated...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That article refers to the released cables.. not the Poison Pill document

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spmc215

First, I believe that the diplomatic cables are the ones released many days ago and are in fact nothing to do with the apparantly toxic information that Assange has reserved as an insurance against dire events occurring aimed at his person.
As far as whats inside Wikileaks, this article in fact says more about what Anon are doing to fight for Wikileaks , and what people are saying about Wikileaks, than it does about Wikileaks itself.

top topics

join