It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM- Are the 2012 Olympics part of a plot to take over the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Just come across this from Sunday 5 December edition of the guardian.co.uk.

I was a bit surprised to see this in a mainstream paper, even with a link to ATS! Big up your chests; )

Here we go-

Some people believe an elite clique will use the games to simulate an alien invasion in their plan for global domination

When Wenlock and Mandeville, the official mascots of the London Olympic Games, were unveiled to the world in May, the general reaction was one of bemusement. These stumpy, one-eyed, metallic-skinned creatures, the organisers explained, had formed out of stray drops of molten steel during the construction of the Olympic stadium, but most of the public and media simply interpreted them as aliens. What do monocular extraterrestrials have to do with the Olympics? A year earlier, the 2012 Olympic logo was greeted with a similar mix of derision and puzzlement. Jaded observers passed off these designs as sorry reflections of the state of British creativity, but a small minority had a very different answer: we were being primed for the establishment of the New World Order, by means of the greatest hoax in history.

Full story here.

For anybody that hasn't seen it Rik Clays 2012: Transition of the Ages is well worth a watch.

Would love to hear what people think on this!..

Is there anyway of finding out how many people have seen the page??

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't think aliens are going to show up for the games...
However, there is a possibility of William being crowned KIng. And who knows what he really thinks or will do.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
That is HILARIOUS. This just gives me a good reason to watch to opening ceremonies
It's amazing what people can think of when they're set on looking for patterns in chaos.

Since the article says that it could be a plot to scare people into submission, I guess the best plan of action to take if this actually happens is to not believe it's the real deal.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anyone can make any claim at any time, the probability of any of these predictions coming true are probably less than that of you going out and winning a lottery jackpot. I could claim that banana's will sprout legs in 2012 and take over the planet on the intranet and some people will believe it.

When I read, I read with the understanding that many people have very real medical (mental) conditions, and in that, I understand that most if not all predictions are fantasy.

If your wife turns to you and says, I had a terrible dream of my elderly grandmother becoming sick, perhaps there is something afoot. If not, well, you know

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Heraldry and Synchronicity = Clay

BUT i believe in it because there is too much evidence...
edit on 7-12-2010 by Psymoniac because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet. Someone made a prediction earlier this year that the 2010 World Cup in South Africa would instead be the setting for alien disclosure. That didn't go to well

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I dunno but the font they use for LONDON 2012...

2012 spells ZION

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wouldnt worry to much, if I remember rightly the Doctor in his 10th regeneration will be lighting the Olympic Torch in the 2012 Olympics... so if any pesky aliens turn up at that moment im sure he'll send them packing.

Sorry couldnt resist.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thought i would add this link! I have nothing to do with the site but found it an interesting read as someone has gone to alot off effort for the site!!

/www.drjoye.com/rikclay2012-olympics.htm#LinkTarget_2764

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Those 2 little guys don't look like aliens to me, they look more like anthropomorphic all-seeing-eye pyramids. With the logo showing Zion, I think we are looking at the TPTB "celebration" of finally seizing control of most of the world through economics.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why does it always have to be about aliens? I do not want to sound hateful, but this is the whole reason I joined this site. The whole dissinfo about aliens. Tesla had terestrial ideas and inventions that could very well be in service today.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why does it always have to be about aliens? I do not want to sound hateful, but this is the whole reason I joined this site. The whole dissinfo about aliens. Tesla had terestrial ideas and inventions that could very well be in service today.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I hope we can all agree that there is a plan by the elites for world domination, aka the nwo.

now bear this in mind- Cannot swords be turned to plowshares? Can we and all nations not live in peace? In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?

I bet this put a few ideas in peoples heads.

who said it had to be real aliens that show up, we're dealing with TPTB, it'll be illusion!.... My personnel belief is that it's one of the main reasons why we've been kept in the dark where aliens are concerned, people fear what they don't understand.

Like wise for the technology, if people see an "UFO" they automatically think its alien.

I keep telling people that humans are not stupid and pathetic, its just how we've been programmed, and its that stupidity that will fuel the success of any future shows they put on!

If another reason for the elites not giving us disclosure is because they fear they'll lose power if people new the truth about our beginnings then it makes sense to turn "aliens" into the "biggest threat known to man".

AS i'm finding out as I look around the rabbit hole... Truth is stranger than fiction..
edit on 7/12/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

Somebody has gone to a shed load of trouble.. 10/10 and a lil gold star kind of effort.lol.

cheers for the link dude.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I will not watch even though i live in london.

Olympics is for aristocrats and world cup is for us peasents, lol. I would watch teh world cup anyday over olympics.

I do not think alien stuff will happen in our lifes even though i am sure higher authorities run this planet over us.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You might not have a choice if it all gets lively dude... you might be in the thick of it.

You really don't think alien stuff will happen in our life time..... It already is bruv, more and more..

What if it turned out that humans had been genetically engineered and taught by aliens. And that aliens had always been coming and going.. Just because the TV isn't telling you so doesn't mean it isn't...

Same as just because something doesn't seem possible in your mind doesn't make it impossible!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well they'd have to introduce "syncronised probing" wouldn't they?

Naaaa.... just people running and jumping 'n stuff.......same as before but slightly higher, faster, longer and better.

They'll spend millions, make even more millions, claim to have saved an areas economy, pocket their backhanders and plan their business for the next olympics.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
Anyone can make any claim at any time, the probability of any of these predictions coming true are probably less than that of you going out and winning a lottery jackpot. I could claim that banana's will sprout legs in 2012 and take over the planet on the intranet and some people will believe it.

When I read, I read with the understanding that many people have very real medical (mental) conditions, and in that, I understand that most if not all predictions are fantasy.

If your wife turns to you and says, I had a terrible dream of my elderly grandmother becoming sick, perhaps there is something afoot. If not, well, you know

back when all the bidding for the 2012 Olympic site happened.. and london got it.. there was a promotional video released by the Olympic Event production company and i twas of the building of the new stadium and had flying saucers cruising all over the video.

this raised eyebrows.
so it wasn't some random prediction type thing.

there's also a video on youtube of an alien inducting the games.. during the opening ceremony.. i think in 88?

-don't know where the video is now.. can't find it on you tube.. you guys should try to find it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The implications of an intellectual extraterrestrial intervention, are a better option than falling victim to our own devices. If we don't eradicate ourselves with an infection of a virus causing a world wide pandemic, or destroy ourselves with nuclear weapons; if we manage to flourish through the approaching financial collapse, our ridiculous overpopulation and pollution of the planet's environment, will run us straight into extinction. I welcome the idea of an alien invasion; maybe they can straighten us out. Who else is gonna do it; Oboma?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I am very suspect about this Olympics. The logo actually also says 'Zion'.

www.google.co.uk... m=1&ved=0CC8QsAQwAA

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join