It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki-wha? Assange arrested in Britain for no condom in Sweden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wiki-wha? Assange arrested in Britain for no condom in Sweden?

According to her testimony to police, Assange wore a condom. The following morning they made love again. This time he used no protection.

Jessica reportedly said later that she was upset that he had refused when she asked him to wear a condom.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

This is a much better article on the matter compared to what Ive seen so far, and for that, a star. But Where does it say he was arrested?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I loled at it, just ebcause he didn't wear a condom he is arrested for rape.

Utter nonsense.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

An attractive blonde, Sarah was already a well-known ‘radical feminist’. In her 30s, she had travelled the world following various fashionable causes. While a research assistant at a local university she had not only been the protegee of a militant feminist ­academic, but held the post of ‘campus sexual equity officer’. Fighting male discrimination in all forms, including sexual harassment, was her forte. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This right here shows me that she is a pawn used to get this Assange.

Also apparently they had sex twice before and she was having a party for him. So I don't get where the rape comes into play if they had sex twice before and she threw a party for him afterwards lol. This whole thing smells fishy...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Abe7Fig

He was arrested yesterday. I think he may have turned himself in, the link was posted on here sometime either today or yesterday

Assange bail request refused - Guardian

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Turned himself in at the advice of his lawyers because of that Interpol poster and warrant.

Funny how this warrant appears an hour after Julian said he has some cables on ET life and UFO's which need to be verified for the "wierdo's" out there.

Note to self next time i f**k a certain swedish girl i must remember a condom.

My good swedish friend finds this stupid and will be thrown out of any court outside of Sweden.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Its all bogus. They're using Assange as a scapegoat. Nothing more. The USG has to save face, as well as the Swedes. I guess truth hurts!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I hate the CIA so much, they just ruin everything. Sending a pussycat is their last card, now, I wonder where they got that from?

Tupac fell the same fate, that is how they first blemished his namesake.

Yeah, no doubt she's in on it. I knew that before ever reading any article, or thread. The CIA is in her head.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
WOW,

This is ridiculous!
I have just read the whole article about the event and accusations by these two women.
If this account, according to the newspaper report, really is proven to be true, it is a totally absurd and an absolute contradiction to RAPE, because, both women had consensual sex with Mr. Assange and spent hours if not days AFTER HAVING SEX with him, subsequently going to restaurants for meals and flaunting with Mr. Assange in public spaces with many witnesses during which time there was no complaint or mention or indication of being "RAPED" or "MOLESTED" whatsoever.

These criminal allegations surfaced way too long after the alleged crimes supposedly took place.

Plus, considering the involvement and clearly radical feminist background of the first so called "victim" reflects a very typical and well documented pattern of revenge by such radical individuals, against men, when the female in question suddenly realises, she is not the "only woman who hase been between the sheets with a particular male".

The male then becomes a real victim himself, despite the fact that I personally believe it really is quite "Macho" to jump from bed to bed with too many females in a short period of time and within a small radius or close emvironment.
But this of course, is only my personal opinion, although many people in these days and ages consider it "IN" to jump from bed to bed and whoever chooses to do so has the right to do so if it's consensual.

As a Macho type male committing to this kind of macho behavior, one must accept that jumping in the wrong bed with the wrong females can lead to unpredictable consequences, such as this case has produced, and it also happens to females often too.
The slight difference being, females get stamped as a "whatever" but you seldom hear of a jilted male calling rape afterward.. do you ???
Men usually accept they are not cream of the crop for that particular female and.. move on.

This kind of rape accusation scenario presented by females occurs "especially when a man" has been involved with more than one woman within a very short period of time during which, unfortunately, for whatever coincidence, the females become, or were previously, acquainted with each other.
Women tend to react somewhat more emotionally opting to expose such "Macho" "Love Rat" males, but males on the other hand tend to attempt to inflict physical aggression directed more towards his adversary, "the other man who shagged my chick" than towards the female as we well know.
In any case, revenge using brutal physical abuse or aggression is not justified by any means or for any reason.

With females, More often than not, the result of being disappointed, frustrated, embarrassed and envious quickly develops into anger, hate and finally, revenge and exposure of the "Macho Man" at any cost.
Even if it means teaming up with the female arch rival to achieve the satisfaction of destroying the integrity of the male in question and "possibly" making a name for themselves bathing in the public spotlight and in some cases achieving financial gain at the same time, this does happen!

There are many unanswered questions regarding the accounts of both women in question that still remain to be clarified!
Tell me one woman who in her right mind would "throw a party" in her own dwellings in honor of a prestigious celebrity personality a few hours after he supposedly raped her?
Sorry, but something is very wrong here.

I feel, that this man is has become a victim of higher invisible agenda due to who he is and what he is involved in.

new topics

top topics

join