It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown New Planet near the Sun?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I just noticed, it's jcattera! LOL! Yeah, he's a known liar and hoaxer who's been previously exposed here on ATS. He knows he's lying, and he WILL delete any comments that contradict him. Here's the thread where he was exposed. He even participated in it (under the name LX200GPS_3)until the truth started to really come out against him:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-12-2010 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
its a weather ballon, maybe sky divers? chinesse lanters? those are my guesses

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

its the Moon... what Moon ?
The satellite is 1.5 million kilometers from earth that is four times the distance of our moon.

Ummm your thinking the SOHO satelittie this one is the Solar Dynamic Orbiter (SDO) spacecraft

Some consider SDO to be a follow-on mission to the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO).[

After launch, the spacecraft was placed into an orbit around the earth with an initial perigee of about 2,500 kilometres (1,600 mi). SDO will undergo a series of orbit-raising maneuvers which will adjust its orbit until the spacecraft reaches its planned circular, geosynchronous orbit at an altitude of 36,000 kilometres (22,000 mi), at 102° W longitude, inclined at 28.5°.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am all for conspiracies, but don't we have to use our heads a little bit to not seem foolish and destroy credibility? Do you guys really believe in Nibiru so much you will grasp at anything without at least thinking it through?

edit on 10-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
i sed SOHO not sdo...yes the moon whatever was captured on sdo, but its not on soho, which i have now discovered, i believe it is the moon, now that i know about the sdo, and its inclination which would explain why the moon looked to be on an eliptical orbit when in fact its just the tilt of the telescope....also with sdo being closer to earth thean soho that would explain why it cant be seen on soho...i get it....its the moon ok

Ah light at the end of the tunnel
It is always marvelous when we can say 'oops goofed this time'

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
Its been explained in a number of threads that what you are seeing is a filter on the satellite making an adjustment, hence the "brightness" then back to normal look of the sun.

Well those explanations are wrong
It's the Moon

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join