It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can somebody make the claim to have built or seen something like this, even on a small scale?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Looks like a waste of ATS space... what are you referring to, what is this about, what are you looking to achieve with this thread, any links?

Why do I even bother answering this kind of stuff...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

A battery? What the heck our you on about sir? missing link by any chance?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
yah you just need a fluid superconductor and you are game!

energy is everywhere wirelessly created from the earth magnetic field. We have just not being able to tap it yet. Or have we?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think you need to move away from using the word "free" and use "zero point" instead.

Using the term free you will get lots of people decrying its use and point out the rules of physics. However, zero-point energy systems seem to draw energy from somewhere, and not break the laws of physics. However, I stand to be corrected by those with much greater knowledge on this sort of thing.

There is a lot of research material out there, and a lot of people working on small devices. The Tesla Switch is a good starting point I would suggest. Not built one myself, I know a guy building one, but not heard how he's getting on since he took some old discharged house alarm batteries to plug into his device.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
your body is a free energy device, although you need to feed it so it doesnt expire.
if you were to connect heat and electrical gathering devices to your body, you could run you're entire household and motor vehicle, without having to create motion or pumping action.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Can somebody make the claim to have built or seen something like this, even on a small scale?

What you are referring to is called "Perpetual Energy" and No...it's been a pursuit of many but none have succeeded.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
your body is a free energy device, although you need to feed it so it doesnt expire.
if you were to connect heat and electrical gathering devices to your body, you could run you're entire household and motor vehicle, without having to create motion or pumping action.

Then it is not "Free", Perpetual Energy is Energy without consumption.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

Actually, Tesla succeed but it was buried. He invented a lot that would have actually put us in the space age back in his day. The FBI raided his home and lab after his death and his inventions were confiscated. Some of it is seen today in HAARP technology, but there are a number of Tesla's machines that are easy to duplicate as a scale model.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

Actually, Tesla succeed but it was buried. He invented a lot that would have actually put us in the space age back in his day. The FBI raided his home and lab after his death and his inventions were confiscated. Some of it is seen today in HAARP technology, but there are a number of Tesla's machines that are easy to duplicate as a scale model.

new topics

top topics

join