It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf of Mexico sea floor dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
While I don't normally post about my dreams a series of sequences ended last night with me swimming at the floor of the gulf. It was covered in black sludge, I could both see, and feel the area being completely devoid of life. Feeling satisfied I'd seen all there was too see I swam to the surface where, when I should have been treading water the image of a map of the Gulf just appeared before me with my location and shading depicting the "dead zone" I felt covering roughly 1/3 - 1/2 of the gulf with "hazard" area extending further out to cover a total of about 65% of the area.

I found it odd that this dream came to me now as I haven't been studying the oil spill recently and never had a GoM dream when I was. If this was just a simple dream it was brought on by a single 4 minute NBC report I watched about 5 hours before I went to bed last night. Otherwise, I have had lots of vivid, insightful, even precognitive dreams, lucids and the occasional Astral Projection during my meditations throughout my life.

Take it as you will.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Maybe it was a foreshadowing of this. Or maybe you just wanted to go there to see the crimes that BP committed (subconsciously).
Who knows?

How did you feel (emotionally) when you saw/realized this? How did the dream end?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRevolutionOf2010
Maybe it was a foreshadowing of this.
o_o Nice.

How did you feel (emotionally) when you saw/realized this? How did the dream end?

Sort of an "it figures" feeling; Immediate thoughts as to what effect it will have on North America. The dream ended with the image of the map.

new topics

join