It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Duff: Israel Was Right All Along

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I was reading this article just minutes ago and honestly it's pretty shocking.

I can imagine this is true, don't know. Did Wikileaks really leaked this stuff ?
You all should read the article.

Not only that, Israel had been telling us all along that these countries were petty dictatorships, run by liars and fools, petty criminals who would sell their own people down the river for a dollar. Now we find those same criminals and dictators have been working with Israel for over 30 years, information from Wikileaks that has the people of these Middle East dictatorships reeling in shock.

Source:
edit on Tue Dec 7 2010 by Jbird because: transcribed all CAPS title

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

This is pretty big news, but to be honest, its nothing really that new, we've had the suspicions all along. The US is gonna be p#ssed off now that everyone knows about their little secret.

link   
Not sure about Gordon Duffs overall view, but he does raise a question that has been bothering me alot: Where is the info on Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld??? So far they seem to be protected.

What's up with that?

It’s like Wikileaks slept through the entire Bush administration. Hmm. that’s a curious thought in itself? www.veteranstoday.com...

In fact, Wikileaks seems to be an Obama thing, acting as though the entire Bush administration never happened. There were lots of things to talk about then, massive corruption, phony intelligence, military failures, all those crooked contractors. It was the spring of 2010 when Wikileaks gave us the famous helicopter murder video, a timely piece, only 7 years late. www.veteranstoday.com...

link   
Double Post??
edit on 7/12/2010 by Griffo because: double post

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Really very interesting question yes. I'm gonna try and find some copies of those leaks. I think the corporation between Israel and the other middle eastern states are a slap in the face.
The lack of Bush Cheney stuff also smells funny

What a world...

Thanks for posting

top topics

join