It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Arrested!! Where's the info? Hackers hack it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Julian Assange Arrested!! Where

www.bbc.co.uk...

The founder of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, has been arrested by the Metropolitan Police.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why isn't there a group of hackers already trying to decode it for the people... Come on ATS hackers, what's going on... You know the gov't has their team already at it and same with other gov'ts.... Will this information be released soon?? I hope so... What do you guys think, I'm very interested in the communities response. Thanks ahead friends.

====

God Speed to all if SHTF

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

As the officiel twitter page says:

Today's actions against our editor-in-chief Julian Assange won't affect our operations: we will release more cables tonight as normal"

No need yet to open the insurance file... i think they'll need it still

Furthermore there are already a lot of hacktivists active. Amazon, Postbank, etc were/are or will be soon under DDoS attacks or similar.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is a good start for Assange... Anyone wanna explain how Britain is complicit in this because of US pressure, I know someones gonna say it.

Or

We could see what hapens with Swedens case and go from there. Maybe there is truth to it?

You guys want access to the information because you think it contains illegal actions. So its ok to steal and release classified military information and hold a trial via public opinion, while at the same time taking the opposite view on Assange, who has been charged in Sweden.

Anyone wnna explain the double standard?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Our government has lied to us long enough, Our government is no longer for the poeple, It's unto it self.

The time is now, The time is now, It's time for real change and this might be the vehicle that brings it...

Down with corruption, God is on the peoples side. He's not* with the corrupted suppressing criminal evidence against themselves and actively doing evil throughout the world...

This world will balance itself, or be destroyed.

edit on 7-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
this just proves that we are all playing along the game of human stupidity, no one has been held accountable for decades of interventionism in the name of National Security, well, we are on the same boat regardless of personal feelings or indoctrination, as long as we as humanity continue to be led by the hand to the darkest pits of captivity, then it will not matter at all, not even truth and proof is enough.

Americans , we are full of it. as long as we are ok, then F CK the world, well, its not like that, and for every action the proportional reaction can be expected, we are getting it one way or another, specially in the stupidity of our youths, the belligerence of our forefathers, and the artificial beliefs we hold dear to our hearts, its all a lie, and when the curtain hits the cast, well, I´ll cheer as I cry on my way to oblivion.

As usual, by the time we realize that the baddies have already won it will be too late...

Wikileaks was a thermometer, and the waters remain cold.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The goverments are know longer for the people . They have there own agenda and will stop anyone or anything that steps in there way. Over the past week they have pulled nearly every dirty corrupt trick to get wikileaks pulled and to get assange arrested. It has made me angry and how powerless we can be when we try and expose there lies

Assange has proven where corruption and lies are made in the same people he is exposing.

Long live wikileaks

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Turns himself in on the 7th refused bail next date 14th december. The very same date that the geminid meteor shower peaks. There is a massive amount going to be released between now and the 14th.
You may also want to check this out
science.nasa.gov...
Off topic?
What could Julian Assange ultimately release that's so damaging that people will have him wanted to this extent? They can't kill him due to the insurance file. Then there's the obvious that what we've seen so far is nothing compared to what's to come.
He's keeping his best cards till last.
I also believe the bail refusal is for his own safety and I also think that the whole situation is of Biblical proportions. For what could be brought to light could be the end of the world as we know it. A point of human evolution. Disclosure, truths, cures, cables that are even more damaging? Yes damaging only to those who have been decieving the rest.
Anything is possible.
Julian Assange = Jesus a Anglian anagram, also heart=earth. I have 2 threads one called Atrial Fiberillation (AF) which I believe is a conspiracy using AF,AV etc etc and the other which I believe is a hidden message in the anagram of julian assange which =jesus a anglian. Put anglian in your search and you end up into a water conspiracy leading all the way back to a 13th century Medieval baptismal font. Leading back to the jews and the year Av.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

And as we saw with the leaked Cables, the Governments of the world, even ones who chastize us in public, are of the same mindset as we are and are running their own agendas using the US. Or is that information false because it supports Americas actions in some areas?

new topics

top topics

join