It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John F Kennedy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Has anyone dream about John F Kennedy or symbols relating to him? I am not a big fan of him. In fact, my feeling for him is neutral. I never study him or read up on him in depth. Certainly, I wasn't born when he was assassinated. The first couple of days after I was laid off, I dream that I was inside a train traveling outside a baseball stadium named after John F Kennedy. Thereafter, I went inside a tunnel. Couple of weeks ago, I dream that I have been driven on a highway named the John F Kennedy Road. The strange thing about this highway is that, for me to continue on, I have to overcome a 90 degree straight drop. I went along and reached my destination. Somehow, I wanted to turn back and going back the same way I came, driving on the John F Kennedy road. I couldn't because I realized it was dangerous driving up on a 90 degree raised highway.

It seems that where ever my life path is heading, it has something to do with John F Kennedy. Maybe I can learn something from his life???
edit on 7-12-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

When I was young, just after the assassination, I had reoccurring dreams that that he was still alive in his coffin, asking for help. That is all I can really say about it.

For those that knew what he was all about, he will always be alive in our hearts.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Put it this way, a person with authority would have authorised that murder. Being president he is protected and he broke the rules.

But a person that holds a higher authority on earth than president authorised his death.

Thats all i would say, and i was not alive when he was murdered like many here.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I had a dream about twenty years ago featuring a road that had a 90 degree drop. It wasn't anything to do with JFK (that I recall), but right at the bottom where it levelled back out there was a crossroads junction with traffic lights.
Just out of curiosity I wondered if your road featured the same junction, as I've never heard anyone before talk of such a road in a dream. Maybe it was the same road.
edit on 7-12-2010 by ENGLISH BOB because: bad punctuation

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ENGLISH BOB

I had a dream about twenty years ago featuring a road that had a 90 degree drop. It wasn't anything to do with JFK (that I recall), but right at the bottom where it levelled back out there was a crossroads junction with traffic lights.
Just out of curiosity I wondered if your road featured the same junction, as I've never heard anyone before talk of such a road in a dream. Maybe it was the same road.
edit on 7-12-2010 by ENGLISH BOB because: bad punctuation

I came to a full stop because I was at a parking lot. I have reached my destination and it was some monument/tourist attraction. It was close. I decided to return and drove back the opposite way. Is kind of hard driving up on a 90 degree wall. Then, I decided to drive back to the parking lot realizing I have spend the money and effort to get here. For some reason, I felt asleep in the car and woke up later. I looked at my watch and realized it was 1 pm. I got out of the car and began to walk through a junction, with people on both sides. As I was walking, I felt I had a dog with me but it turned out it was a water bottle at end of the leash. I felt I have no possession at this point. Like I am starting a new life kind of feeling. I was walking with a water bottle on a leash....
I noticed I had a name tag on me and people were greeting me as if they knew who I was. Then, I woke up.

new topics

top topics

join