It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharpton wants FCC to shut down Limbaugh's 'racist talk'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't like Limbaugh at all but damn Sharpton.. It really feels like he's fishing on this one. Sharpton did fight the good fight, i'm not going to deny that. He's good to get when a brother gets his ass whipped by the cops or when you are obviously racially discriminated against and he does have his moments of pure intellect but jeez.

You know what I do when i don't like a TV show or radio program? I turn the damn dial, that's all you gotta do!
What's to stop a white person from trying to shut down his TV show because he or she doesn't agree with coming out of his mouth? As long as Rush isn't inciting people to violence i don't really care, i don't listen to his damn show. I watch the YoungTurks (shameless plug) on youtube anyway.

I'm with you airspoon, just change the damn dial. It's clear that many black folks don't listen to Rush so what the hell is Al's beef? Gah.. He just needs to chill
edit on 7-12-2010 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sharpton has been avoiding paying his taxes and courts have placed liens on his assets.

He replied it's a ""political agenda by United States agencies"".

Sharpton is a thief. The only reason he's not in jail and has a roof over his head is because the Democrats are in power and he's got the White House protecting him.

Al Sharpton is a tax evading THIEF. Lucky for him other tax evading THIEF's are in power right now so he'll be able to keep stealing.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If they can get Old Lim, then they can get Mr. Jones. I support the first amendment rights and this is just pure theater to prove a point without giving more attention to Alex. Plain and simple, we know who are the real deal and Lim is just a puppet.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Do these people not have a channel changer on their radios?

SHEESH

Just change the dog gone channel

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Al Sharpton, thats like calling the kettle black coming from a racist like Sharpton . I guess anyway you can get on the news where is twana I was raped and crapped on by a bunch of whitey's. she should be with him on this. next he'll be on his own reality show

top topics

<< 1   >>

join