It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the ATS Shop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hey all - So I've got a bunch of points and don't really know what to do with them, so I searched around ATS and found members saying you can spend the points in the ATS Shop, but I don't see the Shop anywhere. Maybe I'm blind, but where is the ATS Shop? And are there other ways to spend points? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Still searching to no avail, and in fact on Google my question is already indexed and on the first page. Weird.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59ddf0838c35.png[/atsimg]

I guess there is no shop to spend points if I made page 1 of Google by simply searching "ATS Shop."

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Until the recent upgrade, we could spend points at the ATS Store for things like avatar background colors, subtitles under our screen names, etc. The ATS Store was phased out when SkepticOverlord rolled out the new board design a couple months ago, and all the changes to the mini-profile that used to require us to spend points can now be done for free in our user tools area.

I don't know if there are plans for a new use for points in the future or not, but hopefully that answers your main question

edit on 12/7/2010 by americandingbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I don't think there's a shop any more because all the things we used to have to purchase with ATS points are either now available in the 'tools' section or, like RATS access, are now related to number of posts.

I think I read SO saying that he had plans for future methods to use points but those haven't been implemented yet.

So for now, they stay in the mattress.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

That does answer my question, and I hope SO does plan to roll out someway to use the points. Thanks, AmericanDingBat and Schrodingers Dog - appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We really need an ATS shop. My old tin foil hat is getting pretty ragged, it may not be effective anymore. Just yesterday I thought I heard a congressman talking sense.

top topics

join