It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Demons at the time of the Apocalypse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This is just something i thought would be kind of neat to discuss.

What if Aliens came down and were really demons i mean really think about it.

Jesus said that the Apocalypse would come at a time like the time of Noah. And it states that the sons of god were fornicating with the daughters of man.... A popular thought, or accurance, among female alien abductees is that they are impregnated by them.

Aliens come down and surround your bed at night, and you wake up to slight whispers to find yourself surrounded, sound nice to you?

What exactly do aliens need all of these same damn tests for?

Lets say the time of the apocalypse comes, and Aliens land at the same time. How would you explain the missing people on earth? You brought them to your own planet would be very simple for me.

There is that stupid religion where aliens created us. is that not an easy way for satan to make it seem as though there is no god. Is it not easier for satan to take the focus off of god with aliens?

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don't really see how it takes away the notion of God. God simply created the aliens and everything else that exists, which is what God is supposed to be anyway. It only detracts from God when you try to put God in a context. God is supposed to be universal. I think a better word would be "the Source" rather than God.

Some would say the aliens are here as demons already.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
This is just something i thought would be kind of neat to discuss.

What if Aliens came down and were really demons i mean really think about it.

Jesus said that the Apocalypse would come at a time like the time of Noah. And it states that the sons of god were fornicating with the daughters of man.... A popular thought, or accurance, among female alien abductees is that they are impregnated by them.

Aliens come down and surround your bed at night, and you wake up to slight whispers to find yourself surrounded, sound nice to you?

What exactly do aliens need all of these same damn tests for?

Lets say the time of the apocalypse comes, and Aliens land at the same time. How would you explain the missing people on earth? You brought them to your own planet would be very simple for me.

There is that stupid religion where aliens created us. is that not an easy way for satan to make it seem as though there is no god. Is it not easier for satan to take the focus off of god with aliens?

Think about it.

I think it is a possibility that Aliens were the Angels ans demons of the past
as mankind had no notion of space or galaxy. In any case there are
many warnings in the Bible as to the negative nature of Demons and
the strict demenor of angels.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"quote" There is that stupid religion where aliens created us. is that not an easy way for satan to make it seem as though there is no god. Is it not easier for satan to take the focus off of god with aliens?

Think about it. "quote"

Which "stupid" religion do you follow?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I believe ufos, alien abductions, etc. are demonic in origin. Here are some articles that support this perspective:

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

www.ldolphin.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Perhaps we are missing the point here, what we think of as Grey's or Aliens may just be demons.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What most fail to realize that ANY exterrestrial is a being not of this earth or this three-dimensional realm. A current newsletter online explains this at onealclan0.tripod.com... with additional explanations at onealclan0.tripod.com... bible_code.htm and some others links on either page.

Even the origin of the Creator is beyond earth and/or our three dimensional realm. Extraterrestrial defines this lifeform; "alien" understates it.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i woudn't be at all surprised if aliens are the ones behind the apocolypse although i woudn't go as far as to call them demons. whoever wrote revelations obviously saw that there was some opressive force trying to take us over. also consider revelations was written at a time when it was believed that earth, heaven, and hell was all there was to the universe. so if someone from way back when saw some opressive force was gona take us over, they would imediately assume that they would be from hell considering it was thought that hell was where all the bad things come from.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by mutehalo]

new topics

top topics

join